Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash

Designed to cleanse oily skin. It is clinically proven to effectively remove pore-clogging oil, impurities and makeup from the skin.

Want a hydrating , CLEAN and smooth face ? please try this product you’ll love it also for dry/oily so work for both. Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash
I’ve tried so many things to get rid of oil in my t zone, is this meant to be used with the oil control moisturizer or should I be using the standard cleanser?
How well does this work? Does it leave your face moisturized?
Start your review of Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash!
Product Highlights
...medicine and use topical creams that dry out my skin and leave it really sensitive if I use a harsh face wash, so I was sooo pleased when my dermatologist recommended this one. in reviews
I use it especially when I feel like I'm going to break out along with other CETAPHIL products (like the cleanser and wipes) and I no longer feel like I'm going to break out.in reviews
Ashley W.
Macon, GA
Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am really impressed with this face wash. I do have oily skin and the previous face wash I was using (which might I add was an expensive one) didn’t really help with oil control. My dermatologist suggested I use the Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash along with the Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30 and I’ve been using this for about a couple weeks now and I can definitely tell a difference. I still have oil breakthrough but it’s very light. And my face looks so much better since it’s helping to clear my acne too!
Elmira G.
New Castle, DE
Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash uploaded by Elmira G.
I have pregnancy acne, & this product got high marks in several articles I read, so I decided to try it. I'm so happy I did! It started clearing my complexion immediately with no drying or irritation, & I'm using it twice daily. It eliminates existing zits & prevents new ones. I'm very pleased with thus product.
gracie M.
Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash uploaded by gracie M.
My skin is very oily in the morning and especially during winter tim , so I included this product in my routine in the am and OMG I LOVE IT. It takes all the oil from my face and leaves my skin smooth #cetaphil #oilyskin #facewash
Colleen S.
Las Vegas, NV
Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash uploaded by Colleen S.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is gentle but powerful. I have sensitive combination skin and needed something for my oily nose and chin. I’m so glad I found this stuff because it works so well. Doesn’t leave me dried out.
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash uploaded by Ciara A.
Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash uploaded by Ciara A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash is a product that I’ve used on my skin for almost 10 years now. First, I use an exfoliant with very hot water to open-up and scrub my pores, and then I apply about three pumps and just pay it onto my skin, while I wash my hair, leaving it to sit and dissolve excess oils on my skin’s surface. I particularly love this product because there’s not a lot of scents, no colors, and feels very mild to my super sensitive skin. I have combination skin, and can say that this product has 100% calmed my acne-prone t-zone, and the benefits have been long lasting. Nothing beats Dermatologist quality, at a drug store price- and that’s exactly what you get with this product!#Influester
Abril S.
lilburn, GA
Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash uploaded by Abril S.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you have oily skin this is the best product you could ever use I use it more in the morning to wash my face and to go to sleep. It’s very affordable, I would recommend it and I’m running out of it so I will definitely go buy more!!! :) Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash
S K.
Rockledge
Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash uploaded by S K.
To say the least I am super satisfied with product, no more oily skin and constant breakout because of clogged pores. I have tried countless face products. 3 months ago while shopping at Publix one last try to fix my greasy face😊 this was it….works and they have my vote.
Gabriela W.
Wytheville, VA
Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash uploaded by Gabriela W.
My Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash is almost empty. I have used this foam for a long time but I decided to try a new one because it does the job, but my skin is a little dry after using it. So I found one that works better for me. If you have oily skin, I would recommend that you give this a try and see if works for you!
dineliaa
Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash uploaded by dineliaa
Purchased at: Target
My husband has been using this for about two months now he would break out frequently and now his skin is actually doing much better, I have noticed less breakouts on him so its time for me to also try this out. 😅
Sofia M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash uploaded by Sofia M.
Me gusta este jabón ya que cuando lo uso mi cara y cuello quedan muy limpios además se siente muy bien
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Somila T.
il y a 10 mois
dineliaa il y a 7 mois
I feel like it helped my husband a lot with his breakout it’s been a couple weeks and he hasn’t broken out as much (he’s been using it for maybe 2 months now) and I started using it because I was breaking out way too much especially around my nose and it helped ( I have oily dry combo) and my hubby is oily.