Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30

Clinically proven to absorb oil. It soothes dry skin and reduces shine while moisturizing skin.

Start your review of Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30!
Product Highlights
...loved and that was this product. I was amazed at how it didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all (that was always a problem when ever I d try something new, this did not make my skin burn or itch, it so agreed with my skin in fact, It felt light and non greasy, it lasted from the time I put it on in the morning hours until I'd wash my face for the night to turn in. Lovely everyday 24/7 moisturizer and skin care product complete with SPF protection. I LOVE THIS,I even bought a back up to have stored away when I run out of my current bottle. I use this along with my coconut oil and that's all I ever will allow as my skin care routine for my face and neck.in reviews
My day time moisturizer. This stuff is amazing and it really keeps my oily skin at bay. It's still moisturizing yet very light. I barely feel like I'm wearing anything and it soaks in so nicely. I highly recommend this stuff especially if you have oily skin. I barely have oil when I use thisin reviews
It makes my skin really soft, and while my skin can still look shiny after using it, I wasn't expecting it to take every bit of oil out of my skin either.in reviews
Deborah C.
This is also very good for sensitive skin!! It protects your skin from harsh sunlight and it heals any rashes on ur face and keeps your face moisturised
Alejandra S.
Barcelona
Generally really like this moisturizer, though it is a little thicker/oilier than Neutrogena's I think.
Kizzy B.
Columbus, GA
This is one of the best moisturizers I've used for my oily skin. It really reduces shine and acne breakouts.
Jona O.
Washington, DC
Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Jona O.
Purchased at: Target
Finding a product that really does help with your oily sections of your face, is like finding a hidden gem. I have combination skin therefor I only use this on my oily areas of my face. Yes you can use it on your entire face but I find for me it does better on the oily areas. So I use it on my forehead and nose. I would rate this 5 stars but I have found that when I do sweat and perhaps the residue gets in my eyes, I’m constantly teary eyed.
Daniela D.
Bonney Lake, WA
Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Daniela D.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a good moisturizer but not great. I have oily skin and it will control the shine for a couple of hours but tbh, I have tried better moisturizers. The fact that it has sunscreen is definitely a plus but I still use my sunscreen after the moisturizer as part of my routine.
Erika J.
Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Erika J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this because I read a lot of great reviews on it. I have oily skin, and am constantly looking for a good mattifying facial SPF product. The bottle has a lot of product in it, and I really like the pump top. It is also really reasonably priced. I don't really feel like it helps to absorb oil throughout the day like it claims to. Also, it is really thin and gets into your eyes if you sweat. If it gets into your eyes it stings really badly, and for a long time. I just didn't have a good experience using this, so I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. I definitely won't buy it again. It's too bad, because I had high expectations for this. I like a lot of the other products that Cetaphil makes, this just isn't it.
A R.
San Diego, CA
Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by A R.
Purchased at: CVS
All pros for this one. I’ve been using this product since 2014. I got a sample from my dermatologist and I was hooked. I love the smell, it’s neutral. I love the consistency, it goes on very smooth and light. I love how it makes my skin feel moisturized but not oily. And the best part about it is that it’s built in SPF 30! The pump is also a bonus. It turns to lock so it doesn’t go off in your bag!
Luciana L.
London, Kingston
Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Luciana L.
I had only used cleansing gels from this brand and they had worked for me very well, apart from that what encouraged me to buy this moisturizer is the fact that it contained sunscreen. On a normal day I apply it every day in the morning and it works perfect for me because it does not leave my skin greasy, what I do not like about this product is how it remains under makeup, it does not allow the base to blend well and gives a cakey look.
María Fernanda E.
Scarsdale, NY
Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by María Fernanda E.
Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by María Fernanda E.
This moisturizer is amazing, it helps when you have acne problems!! I love it because also you’ll be protected for the UV, and you feel your skin soft and clean.
Fabiana C.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Fabiana C.
Purchased at: Target
The Cetaphil PRO Oil Removing Foam Wash is a good everyday cleaner. This one have a really deep cleans and wash very well all the impurities. It also fulfills the role of removing oil from the skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julia F.
Charleston, SC
il y a 24 jours
Wes S. il y a 8 jours
Personally I don't recommend it - they say it's very noncomedogenic, but it made my skin feel greasier!
Gaby M.
blvd. Everardo Márquez col cuesco
Mya R.
Lillington, NC
il y a 10 mois
Does the sunscreen in Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30 last all day? Do I need to reapply, like I do normal sunscreen?
Pamela K. il y a 10 mois
According to the dermatologists on YouTube yes you need to reapply
Niki A.
Washington Dt, CT
il y a un an
Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30 ? How well do you guys like this lotion?
Aiza B. il y a un an