BY CETAPHIL #46 in Facial Cleansers

Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser is a gentle, foaming cleanser that removes 99% of excess oil, dirt and makeup without stripping or drying your skin. Formulated for teenagers and adults with oily, combination or acne-prone skin.

• It rinses clean without leaving any residue that can irritate your skin.
  • It is pH balanced, non-comedogenic and ideal for morning and evening facial cleansing

Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser Combination or Acne Prone Skin
  • "This is my favourite facial cleanser! It is good for sensitive, but oily skin and it also does an adequate job removing makeup in one step! I use it every day and I do believe it keeps oily skin in better check!" in 43 reviews
Deonna W.
My face lives by this stuff. My dermatologist recommended this about 2 years ago & with consistent use my skin has been glowing every since. I use it morning & night. It gives you that deep cleaning feeling. Some cleansers give that dry, tight feeling after use, but this one doesn't. It's just a nice cleansed feeling with my skin feeling natural. You can use with your bare hands or you can use a facial brush for a more thorough cleanse. Sometimes when I'm lazy & don't feel like taking off makeup with wipe, I can just go straight for the wash & it still gives you the same clean feeling.
Ꭻα∂є ℓ.
This is another just must have in your restroom because this stuff right here is your best friend, it is so gentle to your skin and yet has such great results, I thought it was going to be a cheap product that wouldn’t work but I kept hearing about it so finally just used my cousins since she had some and fell in love with it I had to go get me a bottle. Go get lady’s and gent Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Riley G.
Grantsboro
I've been using this face wash for about a month now. So far I have noticed a few things; my face does feel smooth and clean after washing, I have noticed fewer breakouts, and my skin actually feels less dry. The only thing I don't necessarily like about it is the fact that it doesn't foam up very much so I sometimes can't tell if I'm using enough. Other than that I would recommend this for acne-prone skin.
Stephanie S.
Tampa, FL
I used to love Cetaphil, for a long while it has always been my go to for cleansing. Recently though I have found that it has been leaving my skin super dry and itchy after cleansing my face that I would need to rush and apply toner and moisturizer after. With this experience I had bought a new bottle just Incase I received a bad batch but it still had the same affect eve with a new bottle .
Alisa B.
spokane valley
The first few times I used this I was very confused most other cleansers I’ve used made bubbles when water was added but this one didn’t I didn’t feel like it worked until I looked back at pictures from before when I didn’t use it I love it we had a rough start but this is definitely one of my favs now I would recommend if you have a acne problem or really dry skin
ana w.
Springfield, TN
My mom absolutely loves this cleanser, it's great to use in the shower or by itself it doesn't irritate the skin which is a big bonus for me as I have sensitive skin and I tried cleansers before but they would either make me break out more or just being irritating all together so Cetaphil is definitely a family product would highly recommend any of theirs!
Allie B.
Very gentle wash. I have VERY sensitive skin. I used this before I realized that my skin is actually dry. Therefore, this wash was drying my face out even more. I was over-using facial cleansers to battle oils and acne, but my face was only oily because it was trying to over-compensate. Would work well for oily skin!
Claire V.
I feel like this cleanser really deep cleans my skin. It leaves my face feeling fresh. It also comes in different types for different skin types to accommodate for your personal needs. The only thing is this cleanser does not create much if a lather so I end up using more of it to achieve my clean results.
Katlyne C.
This is the only facial cleanser that I have found that works really well while also not irritating my already dry skin. It is a really food value for what you pay and lasts for a long time. I generally wash my face every time I shower (every 1-2days) and the big $10 bottle lasts me around 2 months.
jordan l.
This honestly sort of burns when I use it. It also smells like it’s heavily fragranced. I like that it comes with a pump so I don’t have to worry about using too much/not enough. I also feel like it doesn’t really even clean my skin. After I wash my face is always still feel like my skin is dirty.