BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is specifically formulated to soothe your dry skin. Once applied, your skin feels soft and smooth. It is non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic (won't clog pores), leaving you feeling more comfortable in your own skin.

• Lightweight hydration to soothe sensitive and normal skin

• Fast-acting, long-lasting, light-weight formula helps nourish skin

• Special ingredients are proven to bind water to skin and help prevent moisture loss

• Enhances skin’s natural moisture

• Available sizes: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, glycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil (macadamia nut oil), dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, stearoxytrimethylsilane, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, citric acid

• Is there a scent to this lotion?3 Answers
  • Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with ...11 Answers
  • Can someone review Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion? Has it c...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I highly recommend this one I tried a millón of moisturizers before And this one is amazing I have sensitive and dry skin and this was the only good for my skin" in 25 reviews
  • "My body was so dried in winter. I was looking for moisturizer that i can use for both body and face. My skin is so sensitive but this lotion is amazing! I had some acne on my face but now it is all gone. I just put it on my face after washing my face in morning and at night. My skin is so soft! It definitely buy it again!!!" in 8 reviews
Abbie P.
Winnipeg
Got recommended to me by a friend as she said it was her favourite moisturizer, but it didn’t really work out for me.  The greasiness of the lotion after putting it on didn’t help for my already oily/combination skin. It also wasn’t really moisturizing deep into my skin but rather sitting on top of it. Left with a few breakouts and never used the product again.
Aislin T.
Purchased at: Target
i heard nothing but great things about this moisturizer. I have combo skin and was hesitant to try it but it claims to be light weight and for all skin types. Unfortunately it left a greasy/sticky feeling on my face after applying it. Even after a few minutes go by, it doesn’t fully absorb and I have to wipe it off because it feels uncomfortable having so much residue on my face.
Christine M.
Indianapolis, IN
Not really a fan of their products. After having plastic surgery I was advised to use their cleanser and moisturizer and it made me break out very badly.
Shania R.
Indianapolis, IN
I really do not recommend this product if you have oily skin like me.But I definitely would say it is moisturizing .I feel that this product isn't really for all skin types I think it's more for dry to normal skin because it is moisturizing but if you have very oily skin it may be to moisturizing to were at of the end day you look like a grease ball that's how i feel about this product.
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
This made my skin way too oily. I have been looking for a moisturizer that can moisturize my dry areas without over piling my t zone and this did not get the job done
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Was not impressed by this at all. I actually found it rather drying. I have combination skin so maybe someone with very oily skin might like it. Very cheap to purchase and I do like other products by this brand.
Diana A.
miami, FL
¿No es el mejor para mi tipo de piel deja muy seco y siento que no espuma y no limpia bien my skin i dont like never
Isaiah W.
Just cannot bring myself to use this more than a couple times. I hate how it feels and it does nothing for me.
Alesia Q.
Rockledge, FL
This moisturizer did very little for my skin and overall, I didn't enjoy the residue left behind. Very unimpressed!
Aneezat B.
Doesn't work at all ! I have a oily face. Cetaphil doesn't work for me. I see no changes in my skin but it's smooth & gentle to the skin. Just doesn't work for me.
myrka v.
Ive heard so much about it, is it worth it?
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Is this a facial lotion or a body lotion?
Natalia J.
Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with super dry skin?
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
Is this ok to use on sensitive face?!
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
How does this work with the face? And for sensitive skin?