BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is specifically formulated to soothe your dry skin. Once applied, your skin feels soft and smooth. It is non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic (won't clog pores), leaving you feeling more comfortable in your own skin.

• Lightweight hydration to soothe sensitive and normal skin

• Fast-acting, long-lasting, light-weight formula helps nourish skin

• Special ingredients are proven to bind water to skin and help prevent moisture loss

• Enhances skin’s natural moisture

• Available sizes: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, glycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil (macadamia nut oil), dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, stearoxytrimethylsilane, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, citric acid

• Is there a scent to this lotion?3 Answers
  • Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with ...11 Answers
  • Can someone review Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion? Has it c...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I highly recommend this one I tried a millón of moisturizers before And this one is amazing I have sensitive and dry skin and this was the only good for my skin" in 25 reviews
  • "My body was so dried in winter. I was looking for moisturizer that i can use for both body and face. My skin is so sensitive but this lotion is amazing! I had some acne on my face but now it is all gone. I just put it on my face after washing my face in morning and at night. My skin is so soft! It definitely buy it again!!!" in 8 reviews
Kimberly C.
Cetaphil moisturizing lotion is awesome! It is very gentle to my sensitive skin. I love the fact that it has a pump so I do not have to take a lid off every time. I would recommend this to anyone!
Aislin T.
Purchased at: Target
i heard nothing but great things about this moisturizer. I have combo skin and was hesitant to try it but it claims to be light weight and for all skin types. Unfortunately it left a greasy/sticky feeling on my face after applying it. Even after a few minutes go by, it doesn’t fully absorb and I have to wipe it off because it feels uncomfortable having so much residue on my face.
Andrea G.
Beloit, WI
This is my favorite face wash. I use this everyday. I buy this at Walmart. The bottle last a long time to. I think the price is right for the bottle. I will never be disappointed by this product.
Gloria M.
I use this everyday for my combination skin, but recently my T zone have gotten even more oily so I like to spray some rose water on my face before to dilute the lotion. It I put this straight on my face, it still feels a bit too tacky for me, especially in the summer months. Regardless, it doesn't clog your pores and comes in a big container that will last for a looong time.
STEPHENEE S.
I typically have very oily skin but I’m currently pregnant & my skin has taken a drastic dry turn. I had received a sample of this in a beauty box of sorts & decided to give it a try. It’s great! It is a thick cream with a fresh scent. A little bit goes a long way. The only thing I don’t like about is that it feels like it sits on top of my skin instead of really sinking in.
Brooklynn S.
Rexburg, ID
This is my go to moisturizer for those pesky dry patches or just an everyday moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and fresh. I love the pump that allows for easy application. I would definitely buy this product again
Bronte L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This lotion saved my skin this winter! My skin started freaking out in the cold weather and got very dry and flaky. This fixed it when nothing else would. I used it every morning and evening on my face and neck. I definitely wouldn’t recommend it for oily skin, but if you’re dealing with dryness this is a lifesaver!
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
This has been my goto moisturizer for my whole body. Cetaphill moisturizing lotion is such an amazing moisturizer my pores are not clogged and my face feels hydrated. I have been buying this moisturizer for over 5 years regardless of the price. This is much cheaper than the other brands with all those fancy ingredients. I love the bottle I have one in my nightstand and one in the bathroom.
Corinne H.
I absolutely adore this moisturizer! I have combo to oily skin and moisturizers used to scare me. Turns out when reading an article one day I learned that oily skin should actually be considered dehydrated, we actually need the moister! I bought this moisturizer and never looked back! Its not greasy or shiny! It melts into your skin like an absolute dream!
Jacqueline O.
Corona , CA
I love this brand so much. Their cleanser and their moisturizing lotion are my two favorites. It's usually what I apply after I'm done cleansing my face to keep it feeling fresh and clean!
myrka v.
Ive heard so much about it, is it worth it?
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Is this a facial lotion or a body lotion?
Natalia J.
Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with super dry skin?
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
Is this ok to use on sensitive face?!
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
How does this work with the face? And for sensitive skin?