BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is specifically formulated to soothe your dry skin. Once applied, your skin feels soft and smooth. It is non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic (won't clog pores), leaving you feeling more comfortable in your own skin.

• Lightweight hydration to soothe sensitive and normal skin

• Fast-acting, long-lasting, light-weight formula helps nourish skin

• Special ingredients are proven to bind water to skin and help prevent moisture loss

• Enhances skin’s natural moisture

• Available sizes: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, glycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil (macadamia nut oil), dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, stearoxytrimethylsilane, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, citric acid

• Is there a scent to this lotion?3 Answers
  • Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with ...11 Answers
  • Can someone review Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion? Has it c...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I highly recommend this one I tried a millón of moisturizers before And this one is amazing I have sensitive and dry skin and this was the only good for my skin" in 25 reviews
  • "My body was so dried in winter. I was looking for moisturizer that i can use for both body and face. My skin is so sensitive but this lotion is amazing! I had some acne on my face but now it is all gone. I just put it on my face after washing my face in morning and at night. My skin is so soft! It definitely buy it again!!!" in 8 reviews
Cassandra O.
This lotion is similar to the Cetaphil DailyAdvance Lotion, but the only difference I noticed was that it was a bit greasy for me. After applying it to my skin, I would feel a greasy-like residue after touching those areas. It does not bother me to the extent of disliking it, but it is rather my second favorite lotion from Cetaphil. Other than the greasy-like residue, my skin was constantly soft, smooth, and hydrated for several hours. It also does not come with artifical fragrances. My skin reacted very well with this product and allievated my dry and ashy skin.
Justina. A.
kent,wa
Just the perfect amount of moisture you need in a lotion. I use this everyday after washing and toning my face. My face feels hydrated and not oily which I love. This is also really food on your skin if your sensitive like myself and/or trying to get rid of acne. Highly recommend
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
I have been using this product for years and I will never stop! First of all you get so much for such a low price and it is amazing! It is a light moisturizer and does not feel extremely heavy on the skin. I use it morning and night and it doesn't break me out or clog my pores!
Isabella l.
stevens
Keeps my skin hydrated and healthy! Wake up with smooth, soft and glowing skin! You get so much lotion in this bottle for really inexpensive. It does not clog pores and is good for all skin types! Everyone needs a moisturizer in their skin care routine. Recommend to everyone!
Kayelyn D.
Newark
This product has a cult following for a reason it’s so gentle to us, even after i get chemical peels this is the moisturizer my skin care woman recommends. It moisturizers without causing oily skin. It’s inexpensive so this is what i use when I’m on a budget. 10/10 review!
Melanie D.
Brooklyn, New York
This lotion is great. It is nice and thick and great for the winter (for me) I used this product a while back and I still love it. I am currently using another moisturizer, but will be purchasing this one again soon. its just a great product that feels very good on the face, neck, and arms.
Cecilia B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This stuff was on the pricier side and didn't really work too well for me. I feel like there are way more affordable brands that do what this product claims to do and actually work well. I'd pass on this one.
Riley S.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I love this product, I've been using it for about a year now and I've really noticed a difference in my skin!  It makes my face feel so so smooth .  I use it before I put on my makeup, to take off my makeup, and right after I wash and dry my face.  THere also is no scent so it's great for everyone!
Stacy W.
I tried using this for my face but it just made my face very oily. I recommend if you have oily skin try to find another moisturizer but it is okay to use for the body. It smooths my body but I just wished it would work well for oily skin. It says it doesn;t log pores though.
Rose M.
Delanco , NJ
The best moisturizer I've ever used.
Excellent for sensitive skin, and can be used throughout the body. It is a product that can be used in cracks of feet and hands, improves the appearance of dry skin.
myrka v.
Ive heard so much about it, is it worth it?
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Is this a facial lotion or a body lotion?
Natalia J.
Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with super dry skin?
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
Is this ok to use on sensitive face?!
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
How does this work with the face? And for sensitive skin?