BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is specifically formulated to soothe your dry skin. Once applied, your skin feels soft and smooth. It is non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic (won't clog pores), leaving you feeling more comfortable in your own skin.

• Lightweight hydration to soothe sensitive and normal skin

• Fast-acting, long-lasting, light-weight formula helps nourish skin

• Special ingredients are proven to bind water to skin and help prevent moisture loss

• Enhances skin’s natural moisture

• Available sizes: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, glycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil (macadamia nut oil), dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, stearoxytrimethylsilane, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, citric acid

• Is there a scent to this lotion?3 Answers
  • Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with ...11 Answers
  • Can someone review Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion? Has it c...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I highly recommend this one I tried a millón of moisturizers before And this one is amazing I have sensitive and dry skin and this was the only good for my skin" in 25 reviews
  • "My body was so dried in winter. I was looking for moisturizer that i can use for both body and face. My skin is so sensitive but this lotion is amazing! I had some acne on my face but now it is all gone. I just put it on my face after washing my face in morning and at night. My skin is so soft! It definitely buy it again!!!" in 8 reviews
Megan S.
bakersfield
I heard such great things about this moisturizer and I was so hopeful, but it just did not work with my skin type.  It felt greasy and heavy on my skin and would lead to more breakouts.  I tried to stay positive and use while my skin became more familiar with the new routine, but it just did not help.
Raeya B.
Hartford
This moisturizer is a light non-greasy moisturizer for everyday. No strong smell or color. I use it as a primer before putting on makeup because it hydrates the skin and smoothes it out. This is so affordable and would buy again and again!
Lizette C.
I absolutely love this product for the fact that it hydrates your face and locks it up with moisturizer. It’s a MUST! The price for this product is not actually that expensive which is a good thing. If you are looking for a lotion because your face is way too dry this is the product for you! It will instantly hydrate it and make your skin look 10x better.
Heathyr R.
Pampa, TX
This is a great lotion for eczema. After going through many different kinds I found this one for my son and it’s been the only one that works. Morning and night time I put it on him to keep his skin moisturized. It’s a little more on the pricey side but I don’t mind paying more for products that work!
Shannon A.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this lotion for so long I often wonder if I should switch it up but I love it! It’s light and extremely moisturizing. It does not leave my face greasy and clogged. It’s fragrance free (not that fragrance bother me) but I am very cautious about applying fragrant products to my face.
Olna A.
Tallahassee
I like this moisturizer because it has 16 fluid ounces which is a massive amount and has lasted me such a long time. But I am looking for another moisturizer to because I have been noticing my skin breaking out and I don’t know if it’s due to this moisturizer or my other skin care products. So at this point starting over will be beneficial for me.
Missy V.
If you breakout or have sensitive skin, this product is for you. I have dry skin and I struggled to find a facial lotion that didn’t cause me to breakout, until this product. My dermatologist recommended it to me and I’ve been using this sample size since then. A little goes a long way. I will be purchasing a larger size once mine is gone
Marytó C.
Encontré este paquete de Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion en Costco, quiero recomendar esta crema por todos los beneficios que a aportado a mi piel, tengo tiempo usándola y me encanta, puedo sentir mi piel hidratada, me gusta porque no tiene olor, porque la piel no queda grasosa, queda sedosa y tersa, siempre volveré a comprarla.
Cassandra O.
This lotion is similar to the Cetaphil DailyAdvance Lotion, but the only difference I noticed was that it was a bit greasy for me. After applying it to my skin, I would feel a greasy-like residue after touching those areas. It does not bother me to the extent of disliking it, but it is rather my second favorite lotion from Cetaphil. Other than the greasy-like residue, my skin was constantly soft, smooth, and hydrated for several hours. It also does not come with artifical fragrances. My skin reacted very well with this product and allievated my dry and ashy skin.
Justina. A.
kent,wa
Just the perfect amount of moisture you need in a lotion. I use this everyday after washing and toning my face. My face feels hydrated and not oily which I love. This is also really food on your skin if your sensitive like myself and/or trying to get rid of acne. Highly recommend
myrka v.
Ive heard so much about it, is it worth it?
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Is this a facial lotion or a body lotion?
Natalia J.
Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with super dry skin?
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
Is this ok to use on sensitive face?!
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
How does this work with the face? And for sensitive skin?