BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is specifically formulated to soothe your dry skin. Once applied, your skin feels soft and smooth. It is non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic (won't clog pores), leaving you feeling more comfortable in your own skin.

• Lightweight hydration to soothe sensitive and normal skin

• Fast-acting, long-lasting, light-weight formula helps nourish skin

• Special ingredients are proven to bind water to skin and help prevent moisture loss

• Enhances skin’s natural moisture

• Available sizes: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, glycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil (macadamia nut oil), dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, stearoxytrimethylsilane, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, citric acid

• Is there a scent to this lotion?3 Answers
  • Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with ...11 Answers
  • Can someone review Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion? Has it c...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I highly recommend this one I tried a millón of moisturizers before And this one is amazing I have sensitive and dry skin and this was the only good for my skin" in 25 reviews
  • "My body was so dried in winter. I was looking for moisturizer that i can use for both body and face. My skin is so sensitive but this lotion is amazing! I had some acne on my face but now it is all gone. I just put it on my face after washing my face in morning and at night. My skin is so soft! It definitely buy it again!!!" in 8 reviews
Sarah S.
Vail, CO
The rest of my family swears by this as an everyday body lotion. However I have extremely dry skin and it really wasn't rich enough for me (I also live in the desert). The formula does go on smoothly, if a bit runny. I won't repurchase as it isn't the right option for me, but for someone living in a more humid climate or with less-dry skin it is probably a great option.
Elizabeth B.
Dallas, TX
I will probably never stop using Cetaphil - I love it and have for 10+ years. I started using Cetaphil as a moisturizer when I was going through puberty and this stuff stood up against two rounds of Accutane and winters in Wisconsin. It does not make me break out and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. I use it all over my body and will probably for years to come.
Holly A.
I use Cetaphil face cleanser and i love it, so i thought i would give the moisturizing lotion a try.  The moisturizing lotion is just okay, i did not really think it did a good job with moisturizing my face, it just seems to sit on the top  of my skin. Everyone's skin is different though, like i said i love their face cleanser, this just didn't do it for me
MaJhané D.
I love this moisturizing lotion!! I’ve been struggling trying to find a lotion that moisturizes my face w/o having to mix oils and other facial cleansers to keep my face from getting dry. This is my first time trying this product and I fell in love! The lotion is light in my face yet keeps it moisturized and leaves my face feeling fresh! the price originally turned me off but I bought it on a whim and am never looking back!
Desiree S.
This keeps my skin moisturized all day. It feels light but not too light that I don't feel my skin is saturated and has enough product. Sometime a less then one full pump works for me!! This is also good for lotioning your hands and body which I find convenient. It's a perfect everyday moisturizer with vitamin E and B5 and it's not as expensive as others. 👍🏾
Megan J.
One of my favorite things about Thai product is how the pump snaps back into “lock” mode super easy, without wasting any product. This is ingenious. I also like the subtle smell, not to fragrancy and it leave my skin feeling moisturized without too oily. I can plane it on about 15 minutes before putting on jeans with no problem. Definitely try this one out!!
Ruth E.
I didn’t like this. I have sensitive skin and upon using it I got some sort of allergic reaction where my entire face turned red and it hurt as if I were sun burned. I have this 2 stars because before my allergic reaction, my skin actually felt smooth and moisturized without feeling oily. I would highly recommend this for people who’s skin isn’t so sensitive.
Vivian C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
its noncomedogenic which is the best part, it moisturizes without feeling heavy. only down side is it doesnt have SPF but its not a huge issue for me. i love how large it is bc then i can also use it on my body. its also nice that its unscented so if your sensitive to scents thne this is good for you! Only downside is it is too greasy for the skin in the summer time and throughout the day I tend to look sooo oily.
Cassandra F.
Gouverneur, NY
I have oily and acne prone skin so I thought this moisturizer would be perfect for me since it’s oil free. I used it for about 2 weeks and felt that it was only making my skin more oily, and thus producing more acne. I looked up some of the ingredients only to find out that some of them are very harsh on the skin. Very disappointed.
Blerta X.
Cetaphil was a life saver when my son got a rash from Aveno. Doctor recommended this product and we never stopped using since than. I get the 2 bottle packs from the store and they last a long time. Although sometimes i feel like i need something stronger since my skin its always dry. I would buy this product again.
myrka v.
Ive heard so much about it, is it worth it?
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Is this a facial lotion or a body lotion?
Natalia J.
Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with super dry skin?
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
Is this ok to use on sensitive face?!
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
How does this work with the face? And for sensitive skin?