Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion -- 8 fl oz

This everyday, lightweight moisturizer is ideal for all over body hydration.Helps restore skin's natural protective barrierKeeps skin moisturized and hydratedNon-greasy formula leaves skin immediately soft and smoothNon-comedogenic / Fragrance...

What's the best overnight moisturizer for dry/combination skin?
Is this good for super dry skin on the face? My face is peeling and my normal moisturizer just isn’t cutting it right now.
Start your review of Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion -- 8 fl oz!
pensacola, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Very affordable good skincare! I bought this product a little while ago when I needed a less expensive moisturizer. Tried it out after doing some research and my skin felt so hydrated and refreshed whenever I would use this. I would definitely recommend!
West Chester, PA
Good simple moisturizer if you’re new to skincare but I haven’t personally seen any drastic changes on my skin from using this! A good go-to if your skin is normal just to have something on.
Marietta, OK
When I was little I used this lotion all the time that and the body wash because it Dosent have fragrance so it works well on my skin especially since I have eczema!!
Harrisburg, PA
I am obsessed with all my Cetaphil products. The lotion is an awesome addition to my skin routine because it moisturizes without feeling oily! I struggle with dry skin and this is the only lotion that I feel really works for it. I also use it for when I get tattoos. I would highly recommend!
salem, OR
This is an awesome moisturizer for those with sensitive skin. I use it daily on my face and on my body because my skin is easily irritated. it keeps my skin moisturizer without being too oily
Portage
Purchased at: CVS
I purchased this lotion after I got a new tattoo to keep my tattoo moisturized. It leaves my skin feeling soft all day long with no greasy feeling skin. The price is a bit more expensive than most lotions but it’s worth every dollar!
Spirit Lake, ID
I use this lotion on my face and neck and sometimes even my hands. I love that with this lotion a lot goes a long way and it really makes my skin shine. I get super dry skin during the winter and colder months and you wouldn’t even be able to tell since I have started using this.
Weaverville, NC
Purchased at: Dollar General
Love love love this product! I had a recent bout with big patches of dry skin on my face and I had heard good things about this product so I gave it a try and it got rid of all my dry skin! Will definitely be buying this again. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion -- 8 fl oz
Salisbury, MD
Amazing! Works wonders for dry skin without making you feel oily. It moisturizes your skin effortlessly and lasts a very long time. Definitely worth the cost. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion -- 8 fl oz
New York
My favorite moisturizer. Makes skin glow and stay hydrated through out the day. Usually moisturizers make me break out but I LOVE this one ! Not one break out