Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is specifically formulated to soothe your dry skin. Once applied, your skin feels soft and smooth. It is non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic (won't clog pores), leaving you feeling more comfortable in your own skin.
• Lightweight hydration to soothe sensitive and normal skin
• Fast-acting, long-lasting, light-weight formula helps nourish skin
• Special ingredients are proven to bind water to skin and help prevent moisture loss
• Enhances skin’s natural moisture
• Available sizes: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz
Water, glycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil (macadamia nut oil), dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, stearoxytrimethylsilane, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, citric acidsee more...
Top Questions See all 144 Q&A
- "I highly recommend this one I tried a millón of moisturizers before And this one is amazing I have sensitive and dry skin and this was the only good for my skin" in 25 reviews
- "My body was so dried in winter. I was looking for moisturizer that i can use for both body and face. My skin is so sensitive but this lotion is amazing! I had some acne on my face but now it is all gone. I just put it on my face after washing my face in morning and at night. My skin is so soft! It definitely buy it again!!!" in 8 reviews
I love the packaging, I have used this over and over! It’s very gentle on the skin.
One thing I do not like is when I apply lotion to my skin and it does not absorb quickly to the skin, or leaves any sticky or just tacky feeling to the skin SPECIALLY oily residue 🤢 I JUST CANT HANDLE that at all, I have 0 tolerance for it!
This cream does not do any of the things I have mentioned I dislike. As soon as I get out the shower I dry myself and immediately apply the lotion on my skin. This lotion leaves my skin soft!
I will go all day till the night to shower again my skin remains moisturized!
The lotion has no scent which I love!
It’s not runny and it’s not too thick!
It’s just perfect to me! Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
I also started using it on my body too, which I think will be perfect in the summer but since my body is super dry in the winter, I think I'll get the Cetaphil for dry skin for the body. I'm so happy I found this and shortened my moisturizing time routine!!
My first reaction was, "oh this is just a run of the mill face wash and won't be anything special" but that's exactly what makes it so great. No funny additives, no perfumes, no moisturizers to make my face feel greasy after and no harsh cleaners to dry it out. This is a really gentle face wash that just cleans my face like it should.
There's another product in a similar bottle - the "Gentle Face Wash" which is a different product. I tried that one, and found it to leave a greasy residue without feeling as clean as this one leaves me.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos