BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is specifically formulated to soothe your dry skin. Once applied, your skin feels soft and smooth. It is non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic (won't clog pores), leaving you feeling more comfortable in your own skin.

• Lightweight hydration to soothe sensitive and normal skin

• Fast-acting, long-lasting, light-weight formula helps nourish skin

• Special ingredients are proven to bind water to skin and help prevent moisture loss

• Enhances skin’s natural moisture

• Available sizes: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, glycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil (macadamia nut oil), dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, stearoxytrimethylsilane, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, citric acid

• Love this lotion! It’s been the only lotion to help hydra...3 Answers
  • will this make my skin look oily used under makeup?Cetaph...2 Answers
  • Is there a scent to this lotion?3 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I highly recommend this one I tried a millón of moisturizers before And this one is amazing I have sensitive and dry skin and this was the only good for my skin" in 25 reviews
  • "My body was so dried in winter. I was looking for moisturizer that i can use for both body and face. My skin is so sensitive but this lotion is amazing! I had some acne on my face but now it is all gone. I just put it on my face after washing my face in morning and at night. My skin is so soft! It definitely buy it again!!!" in 8 reviews
Riley K.
Des Peres
I have very sensitive skin and occasionally get eczema, so I can confidently say that this product is great for people with sensitive skin like mine! It is very cheap for the moisturizing value, and can be found at almost any drugstore. Leaves skin feeling hydrated, but isn’t thick and oily.
Rose Marie B.
Chester , PA
This lotion has been great to my skin for the past 6months!
I love the packaging, I have used this over and over! It’s very gentle on the skin.
One thing I do not like is when I apply lotion to my skin and it does not absorb quickly to the skin, or leaves any sticky or just tacky feeling to the skin SPECIALLY oily residue 🤢 I JUST CANT HANDLE that at all, I have 0 tolerance for it!
This cream does not do any of the things I have mentioned I dislike. As soon as I get out the shower I dry myself and immediately apply the lotion on my skin. This lotion leaves my skin soft!
I will go all day till the night to shower again my skin remains moisturized!
The lotion has no scent which I love!
It’s not runny and it’s not too thick!
It’s just perfect to me! Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
Jessica W.
sierra vista, az
Great product and perfect for super dry skin. Living in a dry environment has made skincare even more important than it was before. Smells clean and price is great for the product you receive!!!! Recommend giving it a try if you’re looking for something inexpensive that’ll help keep your skin moisturized.
Jacklyn G.
this is a simple moisturizing lotion you can use on your body and it works for sensitive skins but i had to use a different brand from the line that worked best for me but i could see it working great for others cause it's more gentle than most at the drugstore
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best lotion for when you have super sensitive skin or a skin disease. i have an autoimmune disease that affects my skin & this is one of the few lotions i can use. it’s a tad expensive but it lasts a long time & it’s super gentle on your skin
Dayna s.
New York
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Ive always used cetaphil for all my tattoos because its highly recommended by the tattoo artist for the healing process. Its good for sensitive skin. Its light when put on. There's no smell so you know there's no alcohol in it. Its just a great brand.
Crystal h.
Manassas, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My go to for dry skin. My skin gets horribly itchy in the winter and this lotion on overnight I can tell I difference. It's thick and I can feel it on my skin at first. I know some people won't like that, but I feel. It hydrates longer.
Bobbi S.
Riverton
I originally bought this to use as a facial moisturizer this winter. I have combo skin and I was concerned about using regular lotion on my face but I've read that it was great for the face and I love it. I use it on my chest, neck, face and eye area. It is moisturizing but not greasy which is what I was worried about. It's simple and I'm so happy about that - I was sick and tired of using an eye cream, something different for the face, and something else for the neck...it's just too much!
I also started using it on my body too, which I think will be perfect in the summer but since my body is super dry in the winter, I think I'll get the Cetaphil for dry skin for the body. I'm so happy I found this and shortened my moisturizing time routine!!
Kylie N.
Picayune
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very moisturizing and doesn’t leave that greasy feeling like most lotions. I use this lotion mostly on my face but it can be used all over your body. It won’t clog your pores on your face either to cause breakouts !
Emily B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this daily for moisturizing my face. Sometimes I use it on my elbows and wrists as well if they get drier than normal. It’s very gentle and doesn’t make me break out! Very trusted brand- I would totally recommend this!
myrka v.
Ive heard so much about it, is it worth it?
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Is this a facial lotion or a body lotion?
Natalia J.
Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with super dry skin?
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
Is this ok to use on sensitive face?!
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
How does this work with the face? And for sensitive skin?