BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is specifically formulated to soothe your dry skin. Once applied, your skin feels soft and smooth. It is non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic (won't clog pores), leaving you feeling more comfortable in your own skin.

• Lightweight hydration to soothe sensitive and normal skin

• Fast-acting, long-lasting, light-weight formula helps nourish skin

• Special ingredients are proven to bind water to skin and help prevent moisture loss

• Enhances skin’s natural moisture

• Available sizes: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, glycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil (macadamia nut oil), dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, stearoxytrimethylsilane, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, citric acid

• Is there a scent to this lotion?3 Answers
  • Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with ...11 Answers
  • Is the moisture long lasting? My skin has a hard time sta...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I highly recommend this one I tried a millón of moisturizers before And this one is amazing I have sensitive and dry skin and this was the only good for my skin" in 25 reviews
  • "My body was so dried in winter. I was looking for moisturizer that i can use for both body and face. My skin is so sensitive but this lotion is amazing! I had some acne on my face but now it is all gone. I just put it on my face after washing my face in morning and at night. My skin is so soft! It definitely buy it again!!!" in 8 reviews
Rose Marie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This lotion has been great to my skin for the past 6months!
I love the packaging, I have used this over and over! It’s very gentle on the skin.
One thing I do not like is when I apply lotion to my skin and it does not absorb quickly to the skin, or leaves any sticky or just tacky feeling to the skin SPECIALLY oily residue 🤢 I JUST CANT HANDLE that at all, I have 0 tolerance for it!
This cream does not do any of the things I have mentioned I dislike. As soon as I get out the shower I dry myself and immediately apply the lotion on my skin. This lotion leaves my skin soft!
I will go all day till the night to shower again my skin remains moisturized!
The lotion has no scent which I love!
It’s not runny and it’s not too thick!
It’s just perfect to me! Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
Bobbi S.
Riverton
I originally bought this to use as a facial moisturizer this winter. I have combo skin and I was concerned about using regular lotion on my face but I've read that it was great for the face and I love it. I use it on my chest, neck, face and eye area. It is moisturizing but not greasy which is what I was worried about. It's simple and I'm so happy about that - I was sick and tired of using an eye cream, something different for the face, and something else for the neck...it's just too much!
I also started using it on my body too, which I think will be perfect in the summer but since my body is super dry in the winter, I think I'll get the Cetaphil for dry skin for the body. I'm so happy I found this and shortened my moisturizing time routine!!
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite Moisturizer in the world. I use this every time I get out the shower. I also use it after I cleanse my face. I usually have bad acne do two moisturizers that are not that great for my skin. But this moisturizer is highly recommended by doctors and I understand why because it's very effective onto dry skin and also eczema. There is hardly any smell to it. Best part is it safe for face and also for body. I also use this on my baby helps with his dry bumpy skin. Worth the price and worth buying bigger bulkier packages.
Kira B.
Watertown
I have a good complexion, and would consider my skin to be normal. Sometimes I think it's oily, but I'm probably being too critical, so I'll accept having "Normal" skin. This face wash was recommended to me because I was looking for one without a certain chemical (I can't remember which one anymore, oh well).

My first reaction was, "oh this is just a run of the mill face wash and won't be anything special" but that's exactly what makes it so great. No funny additives, no perfumes, no moisturizers to make my face feel greasy after and no harsh cleaners to dry it out. This is a really gentle face wash that just cleans my face like it should.

There's another product in a similar bottle - the "Gentle Face Wash" which is a different product. I tried that one, and found it to leave a greasy residue without feeling as clean as this one leaves me.
Jasnek G.
Columbia, TN
I suffered from a mild breakout from using many different skincare products on my face. I many positive reviews on cetaphil so I decided to stop everything else and only use cetaphil. I purchased the cetaphil facial cleanser and the moisturizer while on vacation and started using them immediately. I have yet to breakout as bad as I had before. The moisturizer is very light weight. I only use a 1/3 of a squirt and apply it to my face after I cleanse with the facial cleanser. The moisturizer says that it is for face and body so I used it on my legs and hands once but it left a weird sticky feeling. However, it does not leave this sticky feeling on my face. Overall, it is a great product and once I run out I will be buying more.
Jenna C.
This keeps my skin moisturized, and I love the pump. The lotion is very light, but the only problem is that it leaves a greasy feeling behind. I’m not a fan of greasy moisturizers. After a couple hours it makes my skin look oily. It leaves my nose & t-zone looking very shiny and oily (that’s where my skin tends to be the oiliest) This may suit people with dry skin, but I have combination skin, and it doesn’t work for me.
Samantha C.
Athens
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion I have recently been trying out this product and it works amazingly! It is terrific for everyday use. A little bit goes a long way! It works well under my foundation and keeps me moisturized throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a light weight everyday moisturizer. #Cetaphil #Moisturizer #Lotion #Everyday #Works
Vanessa N.
I really do enjoy this moisturizer for the simple fact that it truly does its job on dry skin. Especially winter skin. I tend to apply this before bed so that I can wake up with no dry patches (wash face) the apply again before makeup application followed by a primer. This cream is kind of on the thick side but it really does make your skin softer and dry skin doesn't have a chance when consistently using.
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly stopped using this when I found out it’s made with so much junk. It has so much toxic crap in it. I prefer natural products that heal and help my skin. Not slowly kill. I order all my stuff from bodyjoybutters.com now honestly. There creams and lotions smell so good!!! they only create there products with ingredients good enough to eat! Yummy. My face has cleared up so much from their moisturizer.
Annalee G.
I am a big fan of this. I just went on vacation to Florida. Then came back home in Illinois.(😭) And I am so dry from the sun. This really helped my skin gain moisture. I like that the pump can be closed. I feel that it is more sanitary. The only thing I don’t like is how greasy it feels when first applied. It take about 5-8 minutes to truly sink into the skin. Other than that, I love it!
myrka v.
Ive heard so much about it, is it worth it?
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Is this a facial lotion or a body lotion?
Natalia J.
Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with super dry skin?
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
Is this ok to use on sensitive face?!
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
How does this work with the face? And for sensitive skin?