Danielle K.
Anna, IL

I know a lot of people love the Cetaphil lotions but how is this moisturizer? I have combination skin and I've been on the search for a good drugstore moisturizer but so far all the ones I have tried leave my skin with like a film on top of the skin, it's not really absorbing anything and then it makes my skin looks oily, any help would or other suggestions would be much appreciated!

member-7cc20daca
member-7cc20daca
1 year, 5 months ago
This one made a layer on top of my skin and didn't absorb. I recommend Ponds moisturizer, very good price and absorbs into skin.