BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. The result is long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. The non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.

• Intense and lasting moisture to replenish sensitive, dry skin — great for very dry skin

• Clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting hydration that soothes dry, sensitive skin

• Unique formula attracts water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss

• Quick absorbing, rich, non-greasy

• Fragrance-free, mild, non-irritating

• Available sizes: 3oz, 8.8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

• Can this be used all over including face? 7 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product.9 Answers
  • So I have ran out of makeup remover and I'm sad BUT I fou...1 Answers
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I like to call products like this one my "velcro products" because no matter how many other brands I try, I always stay attached to a select few.  Though this cream may not have luxurious packaging and may not appeal to the eye, it is such a winner.  I have suffered with Eczema and small outbreaks of Keratosis Pilaris on this arms ever since I was a young girl and whenever I use this product any outbreak is put to bed within a few uses.  It is so moisturizing without leaving any oily or tacky finish on the skin.  The best part, it leaves a subtle sheen on the skin, making it my go-to before a night out to give myself a slight glow. Since its also unscented, it never conflicts with my perfume for the day/night.  Such a great product!
Chasity L.
Great moisturizer it leaves my patches dry skin soft and supple! I put it on my body and face and night. It’s still light enough that it does not clog the pores on my face, I also love that there is no fragrance so it’s great for sensitive skin!
Chioma D.
Philadelphia
It has been a holy grail product for years. Although it is a bit pricier than some moisturizing lotions, it is extremely moisturizing and worn every penny. I use it for both the body and face, but it serves as an incredibly moisturizing facial cream. Would highly recommend it be incorporated into any skin regimen!
Karen H.
My kids have sensitive and dry skin and this works well. It doesn’t irritate their skin or cause any issues. The formula is nice and it’s really moisturizing. Feels a little greasy but it sinks into the skin nicely so the greasy feel goes away. It’s great for eczema too. My kids enjoy it.
KASE Y.
Irvine
This moisturizer reminds me of the Neutrogena HydroBoost moisturizer, in that the consistency is the same water-like base. This product far exceeded my expectation. It is non scented, and fairly thick considering it is water based.

It leaves your skin moisturized, but not sticky or weighed down. Once it settles into the skin, it feels like you have nothing on. I have very sensitive, oily, acne prone skin and if this product does not break me out and lasts a while, I will definitely purchase it.

I have eczema so this is the best option for me!
Kaitlyn S.
Glendale, AZ
I know this product sometimes gets a little bit of backlash because of some of the ingredients but I find this to work very well for my pretty picky skin. I think it's a good cream to use at night as I find it just a tiny bit oily to use during the day underneath foundation.
Montserrat C.
USA
I LOVE this body cream ❤❤ I used to use it for my entire body and it made my skin super soft and smooth 👌👌 unfortunately, it's a little too heavy for my skin and It kinda started making me break out. Nothing too bad, but like I don't want any break outs on my body in general, so I switched body creams. However, I still really love using this for my elbows, heels, and hands cause they make my skin there SOOO smooth and soft and 👌❤❤🙌👌❤🙌👌❤🙌❤ I would definitely recommend this to everyone, but especially those who have really cold winter months or have really dry skin
Ronnie C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to moisturizer in the winter. Its thick but it melts in to your skin and does not leave an oily or sticky feeling like some lotions do! My skin feels hydrated and no dryness after. I will use this on my face and body after the shower.
Sophia M.
Saint Cloud
Cetaphil is the one moisturizer I have used religiously for all of my life. I use it on my face every night before bed and on my arms because I get bumps from being dry. It works amazing and I have never had any issues with it.
Tacara T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is amazing it keeps my face feeling moisturize and oil free. It helps my delinquent around my nose and easily to apply . I highly recommend this product especially if your skin be cracking and dry.
Kelly M.
Berlin, NJ
Is this for face or body?
Shantell D.
Clopton, AL
Does anyone else find this moisturizer to be very good for their skin as well?... I really love how it's not heavy on my skin and I don't have to deal with the dryness on my face anymore, I totally dislike heavy moisturizer that make you sweat even more.
Caroline  S.
Does this help dry skin on your face?
APRIL D.
Coalhurst , AB
Where can I purchase this product.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Can this be used all over including face?