BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. The result is long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. The non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.

• Intense and lasting moisture to replenish sensitive, dry skin — great for very dry skin

• Clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting hydration that soothes dry, sensitive skin

• Unique formula attracts water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss

• Quick absorbing, rich, non-greasy

• Fragrance-free, mild, non-irritating

• Available sizes: 3oz, 8.8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
I really wanted this to work because my dermatologists recommended it to me for eczema and the price is a little steep. Unfortunately, this was not moisturizing at all and the texture is very watery. I still had a lot of itchiness and irritation from using this product. There are better products that aren’t endorsed by dermatologists that work so much better.
Lechey G.
Charleston, WV
Due to my eczema my skin is very sensitive, cetaphil is the only product I’m able to use on it. It’s not very expensive and worth every penny. Well worth trying. I recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
J❂H̥ͦAℕℕA •.
Las Vegas, NV
I use Cetaphil daily. I am a performer in a water show and we are spending many hours in chlorine water. So my skin is constantly dry & sensitive. So I need a product that keeps my skin moisturized without too many fragrances (which would irritate the skin even more). Very happy with how soft my skin feels after using it & how it prevents my skin from drying out even more. Definitely would recommend it, but only for dry skin!
✨Catherine ✨.
maspeth
This is my every day night cream. This is it for me. I will never ever go back to using expensive night cream. I pair this cream up with some great oil from pearl essence and BAM! i get the most ( yes this sounds weird) oiliest, most hydrated night facial combo ever! I love waking up with my skin feeling hydrated and more alive. I love this cream and will never stop using it. Worth every penny
Emily E.
If I could give this product 5++++ Stars I would. My husband was given this body butter years ago for his dry skin, and I've been hooked ever since. It smells clean, and makes my skin so soft, without the greasiness. Definitely an expensive product but Id have to say it's worth the price. I think everyone should give it a try, probably my number 1 favorite product.
Becky S.
Depew, NY
I use this product twice a day. I struggled with acne my whole life and once i started using Cetaphil, my acne cleared right up. I have very dry skin so i always have to moisturize after i shower or wash my face. I always use this because it makes my skin hydrated and soft but not greasy or oily which is awesome! I would totally recommend it!
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
Amazing, gentle, non-irritating moisturizer.  I use this under my make up daily to assure that there are no dry spots prior to putting on my foundation.  This cream has a light smell, which I really need in a facial product as strong smells trigger migraines for me.  I also have combination skin and I don't believe this product has ever contributed to a break out.  Overall this is a staple in my routine.
Misty D.
Dallas, TX
We recommend this product at the dermatology clinic I work for. I started using this product about 2 years ago, and I love it. I put it on my face right before I go to bed so that my face is nice and moisturized when i wake up in the morning. I also use it on the heels of my feet in between pedicures to keep my feet nice and soft.
Seanna O.
I actually use this as my face moisturizer. I have tried everything under the sun from high end to drugstore skincare and nothing makes my skin smoother. I go through one entire jar a year. So for $15/year I have my day and night cream. For those who struggle with super dry skin, might want to try it out. I've got my friends hooked too.
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville, UT
I cannot get enough of this brand or the cream is just the right portion of it of creaminess and for hydration and it works really good on my kids and I went really good on me and my husband and I really recommend it to anybody that's looking for a really good cream for eczema or really dry skin!