Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Fragrance Free

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. The result is long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. The non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.

• Intense and lasting moisture to replenish sensitive, dry skin — great for very dry skin

• Clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting hydration that soothes dry, sensitive skin

• Unique formula attracts water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss

• Quick absorbing, rich, non-greasy

• Fragrance-free, mild, non-irritating

• Available sizes: 3oz, 8.8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

Does this product keep feet hydrated all day ?
I love this product it’s one of the best moisturizers I have ever used the brand is all awesome you should really give it a try and I really recommend itI love this product it’s one of the best moisturizers I have ever used the brand is all awesome you should really give it a try and I really recommend it
Hi...was wondering if this cream helps with red and dry sore hands due to constant sanitizing and cleaning?
Start your review of Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Fragrance Free!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
Great moisturizer! Soaks in really well and always leaves my skin feeling so nice. It's great that it has no scent so even people with extremely sensitive skin can use it as well! Have been using it for years and love it
Bowling Green, OH
I use this lotion as shaving cream, actually. I have very sensitive skin and using this lotion for a different purpose works perfectly for me! This lotion is very gentle in general and I'm a big fan.
Rego Park, NY
Another amazing product by cetaphil. Very good moisturizer - I would use after shaving or just after a shower and my skin would be left super soft. Would also use on face under makeup and it worked great for that as well.
Paris
I started using this moisturizer cause I had super dry skin and my doctor told me to try this one out. I was so impressed with the results that I kept on using it for months and months and ended up repurchasing it! It's not something I would use every time I shower (it's very moisturizing but it leaves your skin sticky) but definitely once a week!
Fall River
I have super dry skin almost like a aligator and this moisturizer is the best. i absolutely love it!!! as a young kid my skin and face was always super dry. i can compare this to the benefit moisturizer, i swear its like a dupe. the best and i only use this on my face!
Roswell, GA
This is extremely effective for dry and sensitive skin. I have always had skin that is irritated easily and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. It was my first time using it but I definitely recommend.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using cetaphil for years. Great for excema prone skin! Gives your skin lasting moisture non scented and non irritating to the skin
Great for super dry skin. Makes your skin feeling so soft! I purchase a tub for about 13$ in Australja, quite pricey but definitely worth it.
San Bernardino, CA
Leaves my skin feeling like a baby. The texture is Smooth and thick so a little goes a long ways! I prefer this to anyone who has dry skin.
Gig Harbor, WA
This cream works great on the whole family and is one of the only creams that my son tolerates with his eczema

230 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Delaware, Wilmington