BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. The result is long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. The non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.

• Intense and lasting moisture to replenish sensitive, dry skin — great for very dry skin

• Clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting hydration that soothes dry, sensitive skin

• Unique formula attracts water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss

• Quick absorbing, rich, non-greasy

• Fragrance-free, mild, non-irritating

• Available sizes: 3oz, 8.8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

• Can this be used all over including face? 7 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product.7 Answers
  • So I have ran out of makeup remover and I'm sad BUT I fou...1 Answers
KASE Y.
Irvine
This moisturizer reminds me of the Neutrogena HydroBoost moisturizer, in that the consistency is the same water-like base. This product far exceeded my expectation. It is non scented, and fairly thick considering it is water based.

It leaves your skin moisturized, but not sticky or weighed down. Once it settles into the skin, it feels like you have nothing on. I have very sensitive, oily, acne prone skin and if this product does not break me out and lasts a while, I will definitely purchase it.

I have eczema so this is the best option for me!
Emily B.
I LOVE all things Cetaphil. I’ve been using them for years and will always continue to use them. Cetaphil Rocks!!

I will say this is a HEAVY CREAM not a lotion! It is thick. It is kinda greasy. It is also super hydrating. I use it when my skin freaks out during the change of seasons and during dry winter months in Arizona. This product works fantastic for fixing dry skin but I DO NOT recommend using it on your face during the day. It’s best to be used at night before going to bed. I also will use it after I do a heavy deep cleaning face mask to rehydrate my skin. I also use this on both mine and my sons dry eczema spots. It helps keep those troublesome areas moisturized and keeps them from being itchy.

Overall this is a FANTASTIC cream! Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Fragrance Free
Heather P.
Full of moisturizing and scent free. Non allergenic for me. I have no problem with it. My sensitive skin likes the daily use of this moisturizer. I USE their Gentle Skin Cleanser also because it doesn't break out my skin and its sensitive enough that it leaves your face moist even if it's not all washed off. It's also good for women who have cosmetic tattoos. Because many anti aging products prematurely fade away cosmetic tattoos, this is a great face wash and their moisturizer is also great for your tattoos during healing and afterwards.
Julie F.
Fairfield , CA
Being that I have very sensitive skin, I was looking for a product that would be easy on my skin. For the first time, I picked this moisturizer to use along with the face wash cleanser. I was definitely pleased with the results. The product is affordable and leaves the skin feeling fresh hydrated. There was no sticky or greasy residue feeling left behind. I recommend this product for anyone who is tired of using the wrong moisturizer. This is safe for day to day use.
Harshita S.
Elmhurst
I enjoy the product, I think it's a really good affordable moisturizer. It always leaves my skin feeling so incredibly hydrated and it does the job. I use it everyday and this is one of the only moisturizers that doesn't leave me feeling dry again after half an hour of application. It is kind of greasy so be wary of that before applying it on your face, but with that said, I'd definitely recommend this to anyone in search of a lightweight everyday moisturizer.
Sarah S.
Vail, CO
Like this product says on the label, it is wonderful for dry and sensitive skin. I live in Colorado where we spend a ton of time outside in the dry winter air so my skin needs serious hydration. Enter CeraVe!  The cream goes on very smoothly and I love that it comes in a jar rather than a pump bottle, where you can never get the last 1/4 of the product out so it's completely wasted!
Ivonne F.
Lynnwood , WA
The only face moisturizer I use and trust, I have super oily skin and I’ve tried multiple moisturizers on my skin and they all made my skin extra oily, they also made me brake out a lot. I recommend to anyone that can relate to my case. I also have a bit of acne and this has been helping me clear my skin using it together with their Cetaphil face cleanser for oily to normal skin.
Janan R.
greendale
The best moisturizing cream I’ve used recently. I have really dry skin and this helps a lot. This is my first time using it and i really love it, it’s really gentle. It doesn’t make me get any acne. My face is always dry but when i use this my face stays moisturized for a whole day. I love this, if you have dry skin get this! Keeps your face really clear and hydrated!
Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
This is my holy grail of moisturizers for my face. I have been using it for years and it’s the only cream that is quenching enough to prevent that right feeling half way through the day. Since this product is so simple, I can mix it with all of my anti-aging serums and creams with no adverse effects. It just adds the exact amount of moisture to my skin care routine.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is an awesome, reliable product that is super cheap to buy. Safe for all members of the family. I use it all through winter on my little girl’s skin as she has really chronic dry, rough and flaky skin. It immediately rehydrates, smooths and moisturizes the affected areas.

Available in all pharmacies and most supermarkets. A must if you suffer from problem dry skin.
Kelly M.
Berlin, NJ
Is this for face or body?
Shantell D.
Clopton, AL
Does anyone else find this moisturizer to be very good for their skin as well?... I really love how it's not heavy on my skin and I don't have to deal with the dryness on my face anymore, I totally dislike heavy moisturizer that make you sweat even more.
Caroline  S.
Does this help dry skin on your face?
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Can this be used all over including face?
APRIL D.
Cardston, Alberta
Where can I purchase this product.

Walmart