BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Jess C.
Pennington, NJ
I love the consistency of this product. I am not a big fan of water like moisturizer and this just makes me feel like my skin will not dry out throughout the night and it doesn't. I use this the most during my winter months when the air is most harsh. My go to!
Sarah N.
The only brand for lotion that my sensitive skin could ever handle and the only one I've used regularly since I was an infant. It's unscented and leaves you moisturized for the whole day. When a little ash comes up, just dab this on and Ash who? Ash where?
Natalie R.
Chino, CA
I love using this when my skin gets extra dry in the winter months. It's very gentle and perfect for sensitive and dry skin. However, I have to be careful with this product, because I can easily clog my pores and get breakouts if I use it too frequently.
Leonela A.
San Jose
My GO TO moisturizer!! I have been using this for I believe two years now and have not switched! It definitely works amazing with my dry skin! I feel like it's makes my makeup blend easier! I bought this at Costco! If you have dry skin try this out NOW
Hannah G.
Athens, GA
Having sensitive skin, my dermatologist recommended this to me. I always use this moisturizer. This doesn't make my skin break out and provides just the right amount of moisture without being too greasy or heavy. You could easily apply sunscreen on top of this product, as well!
Elaine V.
Bronx , NY
LOVEEEEEEEEEE! my skin feels amazing after usage! I have very cracked dry skin specially in the winter and this lotion helps a lot. It very gentle on the skin the packaging could be better but I highly recommend this product for people with dry skin.
Lauren P.
Awesome all-around lotion for anyone with sensitive skin. Price is cheap for the quantity and it lasts forever. The lotion is really thick and a little goes a long way. Great for dry skin.
Toshia M.
Jackson, TN
I love cetaphil's fragrance free ingredients. It is helpful for my sensitive skin and eczema.  It meet my expectations and was gentle one my skin. I am a repeat user of the product and will continue to use it. I can't find any room for improvement.
Rhonda H.
Hillsboro, OR
Been using this for over 20 years on my kids...best in the business..best to use right after bath while your skin is still, apply generously and twelve dry and skin will thank you.
Amie M.
Gainesville, FL
Every. Dang. Day. I love this cream. It keeps my skin soft and healthy and is wonderfully moisturizing. Sometimes I find it too heavy in the summer, but I just switch to the cetaphil lotion until the weather cools down. I will never be without this cream. It's a must-have beauty product.
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Maridania C.
Is it good for acne prone skin?
Brittnee K.
Will this make me oily? I have very sensitive skin and most moisturizers tend to make me oily
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use