BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Darian J.
Belton, MO
OH CETAPHIL. This is GREAT for dry skin or switching body lotions in the winter. I use this on my body all year round because I like having soft, silky skin. It's actually great to use in the summer too because it keeps your skin hydrated and help preserve any kind of a base tan I get in the summer too!
Madeeha S.
Lorton, VA
Holy grail skin moisturizer. My skin literally feels like I'm 8 years old again when I use this moisturizer. It's great for my sensitive skin and my dermatologist noticed a positive change in it's dryness. I personally think the blue cap formula is the way to go. It's the thicker formula.
Livy A.
This is the best and only body lotion I can use on my sensitive skin and because of my skin issues, Hidradenitis Suppurativa. It’s a great moisturizer and a little goes a long way. It’s also the only thing that clears up my daughters eczema. I love cetaphil and won’t use anything else!
Emily L.
Killeen
This is overall a great moisturizer. It was recommended to me when I was on Accutane and needed intense moisture! It worked very well, I just wasn't a fan of the texture/consistency! I'd definitely recommend- especially to somebody who doesn't use anything with fragrance or harsh chemicals.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
This cream is an old favorite!!!!!!!! This one also moisturizes the skin really beautifully. It's thick but you can apply it thin the texture is super creamy. I would recommend it to those with really dry skin!
Kita P.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have very sensitive skin and using this product every morning after I wash my face makes my skin feel and look sooo much better! This product last soooo long and very worth is. Would highly recommend.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
I've recently begun using this on both as a facial moisturizer and on my body. It's not greasy and doesn't leave an annoying residue all over my body. I apply before bed and, whereas with most creams, I'd be sticking to the sheets, I don't have that problem at all with Cetaphil.
Emily M.
No matter how many moisturizers I try out, no matter how far I stray, I ALWAYS come back to cetaphil IN THE TUB! The tub one is the best, it's thick and luxurious yet affordable. Leaves your skin super hydrated and glowy which I love. This is hands down the greatest moisturizer of all time.
Carol L.
San Jose , CA
I love ❤ this cream especially after bathing. The package comes in a smaller tub sold at Costco. Cetaphil cream is my go to moisturizer. The value of the pack is a lot cheaper at Costco. I would recommend this for people who have very dry skin. And for those who have mild eczema.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR
I swear by this lotion for my daughter. I started using it day one when she was born and she never had any of the skin conditions typical for newborns. Her skin was soft and did not get the baby acne. She was not oily to the touch and she had zero reactions to the ingredients.
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Victoria H.
Where can I find this moisturizer not the new formula but this one with the blue lid!?
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use
lay r.