BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Kirsty M.
Dubai
Perfect solution for my uncomfortable skin caused by medication. Brings immediately relief but might be too heavy when my skin is going through and oily period.
Victoria A.
Vaughan
It works wonder its very moisturizing and feels nice and I also like that theirs no frangrence to it and makes my skin feel a lot better when I use it at night
Miriangelis E.
Sebring, FL
This is seriously good! I use this on top of my lighter moisturizer and it does wonders! It never breaks me out. It's my ride or die moisturizer.
Celina J.
Sault ste. Marie, ON
Good but have used better. I am not a fan of the way it leaves my skin feeling more oily than it should be. Would try facial cleanser though
Wendy Q.
This is an excellent moisturizer, sometimes i wear this as a primer and it works perfect. Also its good before going to bed! I recommend it
Giomayra C.
I use this everyday after my bath and it helps my Skin to get better because my skyn is too dry and it makes me feel soft
Luisana R.
This is the best product of this brand! Moisturizing, and light in my skin! I love it! I used from 4 years ago...
Veronica F.
Perfect for after shaving doesn't irritate the skin. Doesn't absorb fast into the skin but moisturize sooo much.
Marie C.
As always great moistureize from cepahill so relaxing and smoth definitely romves pimples well I recommend
Karen G.
Too much soft
It help me with my delicate skin. The only problem is the smell because is like medicine 😖
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Victoria H.
Where can I find this moisturizer not the new formula but this one with the blue lid!?
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use
lay r.