BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Madeline T.
San Antonio, TX
Great moisturizer! Soaks in really well and always leaves my skin feeling so nice. It's great that it has no scent so even people with extremely sensitive skin can use it as well! Have been using it for years and love it
Shauna R.
I bought this cream for my husband who has really dry, cracked skin. It can be costly but it truly works and if you have a Costco membership you can find it there cheaper. I would definitely purchase it again for him.
Janice S.
It's really good for my skin, since a have sensitive skin. Only down side, it's that if too much its applied, it gets oily. But over all, really good and recommend.
Hanane B.
Taroudant, Souss massa
I used the creme cetaphil on my face , it make the skin very smooth Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. The result is long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. The non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.
Judith R.
Hermosillo, Sonora.
When I had a lot of acne, my dermatologist recommended this cream, in a few days I was delighted because it was helping me to moisturize my skin without being oily, and it was taking away my acne, I am a fan of CETAPHIL products!!
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
I love love love this stuff. I have extreme sensitive skin and psoriasis and this product has worked wonders for me. Doesn't bother my psoriasis, it actually improves with regular use. It's not oily and slimy after use and really moisturizes my skin
Shanna Y.
Vancouver, BC
I keep a mini tube of this cream with me all the time to touch up on my face when my face feels dry. I don't use it as a night cream though. I like how it's unscented. This product is really great for smoothing out your skin before applying foundation, or mixing with your bb cream.
Kendall A.
Roswell, GA
This is extremely effective for dry and sensitive skin. I have always had skin that is irritated easily and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. It was my first time using it but I definitely recommend.
María José H.
Los Ángeles
Muy buena crema sobre todo para las pieles con dermatitis, los cambios se notan enseguida y la piel queda muy hidratada, es muy efectiva en la piel es secas y viene mucha cantidad del producto como para un mes
Kirsty M.
Dubai
Perfect solution for my uncomfortable skin caused by medication. Brings immediately relief but might be too heavy when my skin is going through and oily period.
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Victoria H.
Where can I find this moisturizer not the new formula but this one with the blue lid!?
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use
lay r.