BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Mariam G.
Orlando, FL
This one of the best moisturizing cream. I used in all my body and It works perfectly. You need to use it carefully because if you take a lot of it maybe will be gross but if you take the right quantity will work perfect. I will buy again and I recommend it
Nerak M.
My dad got this because of an allergic reaction he was having and after it was cured, he gave it to me. I'm not a person who moisturizers my skin very often but this cream does wonder for you. It's not greasy and is very soothing. And a plus, it doesn't have a fragance.
Shakira M.
I use it at night though, so I can wash off the excess in the
morning. Probably better suited for dry skin instead of
combination/oily. It has a nice "creamy" scent, not overwhelming but
definitely pleasant. All in all it's nice and works well. Nothing
special.
My go-to night time moisturizer! I love how rich and moisturizing it is.
Beth S.
Edmonton, AB
This is the only moisturizer that I could use while on Accutane. It saved my life during the super dry months of winter and it is my go to for the summer months as well.
Iza E.
They say it's one of the ways to achieve a glassy and glowy skin and I think I'm on my way. I use it every morning and night and I can see some improvement however, if i inconsistently use it, my acne comes back yikes
Kaylia W.
Scarborough, ON
I get really dry skin if I don't moisturize, especially in the winter time but I also sweat easily. My skin is also super sensitive. My dilemma was finding a good moisturizer that isn't oily and doesn't irritate my skin before I found this cream. It doesn't take forever to rub in either, which is a plus if ur in a rush.
Marilie B.
Parfaite pour les peau a probleme. Cette creme est TRES grasse par contre mais parfois sa vaut la peine. Je l'applique comme creme de nuits ou apres la douche sur mon corp entier ( sauf le visage ) Elle se vend a peu pres 30$ le pot et je l'achèterais a nouveau malgré le prix un peu elever
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
antastic gateway moisturizer for those who are not too concerned about how natural their skin care products are.  This widely-available unscented cream effectively moisturizes dry, sensitive skin on the body as well as the face.
Oscar C.
Este es perfecto para mi piel, ya que soy de piel sensible y no me provoca ningún efecto secundario, suaviza y proporciona un aroma agradable, se mantiene por mucho tiempo y lo cargo conmigo, humecta perfectamente y no es grasoso, es maravilloso
Madeline T.
San Antonio, TX
Great moisturizer! Soaks in really well and always leaves my skin feeling so nice. It's great that it has no scent so even people with extremely sensitive skin can use it as well! Have been using it for years and love it
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Maridania C.
Is it good for acne prone skin?
Brittnee K.
Will this make me oily? I have very sensitive skin and most moisturizers tend to make me oily
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use