BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Catherine H.
Norristown, PA
Use this every day. It is so gentle on my face. not oily and not doesn't dry your skin.It has a light smell.
Adrienne B.
Williamsport, PA
I use this every morning after washing my face. I wear it under my makeup too. Makes your skin feel smooth
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
I use to this lotion but stopped I felt that it was too oily for me. Great price for the amount of product.
Denisse G.
Oxnard, CA
I love this cream when i feel my face dry..it is a bit heavy so i only use it at night which works the best
Jennifer F.
It's ok I have extremely dry skin and this lotion was just not enough for me I had to apply several times.
Daisy Christina v.
East Norwich, NY
Great product. For very sensitive skin. I really like it. And it's pretty cheap. Definitely worth buying
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Great product. I have excema and this is one ofy favorite lotions to use since it's for sensitive skin
Hannah R.
I love this moisturizer! I have been using it for several years. It helps with my eczema and dry skin.
Ashley K.
Benton, KY
Been using this for years. I have extreme dry skin and it's the only thing I've tried that works for me
Christina H.
I really like this cream. I believe after several days my skin feels amazing. It makes it super soft
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Maridania C.
Is it good for acne prone skin?
Brittnee K.
Will this make me oily? I have very sensitive skin and most moisturizers tend to make me oily
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use