BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Hannah M.
This has been my go to moisturizer for years. Doesn't clog pores, moisturizes well, no oily feel. It's even great on sunburn!
Kari N.
Williamsport, PA
Very nice heavy night time moisturizer. Doesn't break me out and using at night makes my skin feel super soft when I wake up
Dantrell G.
Nothing better! I have this cream and the cleanser. It's very thick and a little bit goes a long way. Pricey but worth it.
Taylor T.
Ludington, MI
Love this product. It does make my face greasy but I never break out from it. It was recommended to me by a dermatologist.
Brittany G.
Northglenn
My dermatologists actually recommended this too me. It is the perfect product! Doesn't make your skin too oily or too dry.
Makay S.
Corona, CA
Love allllll these products!! Always very light but totally does the job! I buy this over and over. You won't regret it!!!
Megan F.
Harrison , NY
This product has been a life saver for me! Keeps it moisturized but not oily! It was recommended to me by my dermatologist!
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
as a family we all use this. Cost effective and it certainly has never caused any negative effects on our sensitive skin.
michelle c.
I love how in would put this cream on my face before I go to bed and when I wake up my face feels great. Great product .
Caylee F.
Kelso, MO
Hasn't everybody used this?! I swear everyone raves about this, but seriously! Its an amazing product and so inexpensive
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Maridania C.
Is it good for acne prone skin?
Brittnee K.
Will this make me oily? I have very sensitive skin and most moisturizers tend to make me oily
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use