BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Victoria H.
Johnson City, TN
I use this as a facial moisturizer and it works wonders for my dry skin. Its the only product I've found that helps with my dryness.
Tanya P.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is the only cream I use on my face besides sunscreen! It doesn't block my pores and gives my skin the moisture that it needs!
Jennifer L.
Moxee City
This is my go to. Great for my sensetive skin. Super moisturizing and not oily at all. Leaves my skin soft without an oily finish.
Jaleyna P.
This stays on my skin all day and keeps it nice looking. I have no dry skin and I like how it is unscented as my skin is sensitive.
Rebecca G.
Nesconset, NY
This is honestly one of my favorite products of all time. It hydrates my dry skin so well, especially when using gloves with it.
Ashley M.
Hamshire, TX
I get dry patches on my face randomly throughout the year & this happens to be the only thing to keep it under control. I love it
Mona A.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Best moisturizer for dry skin. I love how my skin feels with this cream. I also use it to moisturizer my dry heels in the summer.
Tonya B.
Elk Grove, CA
So very moisturizing and works well for both my skin and my preschooler. Best for night time as it is thick but works wonders.
Moon K.
I have used Cetaphil for years and its the only cream that works for me all year round. It is super light yet super hydrating.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
The best facial moisturizer I've ever tired that doesn't break you out or leave you oily! This product of perfect for dry skin.
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Victoria H.
Where can I find this moisturizer not the new formula but this one with the blue lid!?
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use
lay r.