BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Kaity B.
Fremont, OH
I love Cetaphil products. They are light and do not make your skin feel greasy. Your skin stays soft all day and the price is great also.
Meghan W.
Hilliard
I know a lot of people like this product but however, I did not. It broke out my skin more than it already was and made my skin very oily
Nascha M.
Good product just didn't work very well with my  rosacea, a little disappointed but definitely a good product with nice clean packaging.
Sasha G.
long beach, CA
Didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Simple with no crazy fragrance, although did have to do two washes to get all my make up off.
Sheri K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I use this as a facial moisterizer and it works great. I have combination/sensitive skin but it doesn't clog my pores and works great.
Taylor M.
Massillon, OH
This is the only lotion I can consistently use on my face without oil build up or acne. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft.
Nashra A.
San Jose, CA
Dirt cheap and it always works well. Doesn't feel greasy or leave residue like a lot of heavily moisturizing body lotions tend to do.
Erin J.
Arlington, TX
I use this every single day. It keeps my skin hydrated without a greasy feeling. I can definitely tell a difference if I skip a day.
Victoria H.
Johnson City, TN
I use this as a facial moisturizer and it works wonders for my dry skin. Its the only product I've found that helps with my dryness.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
I suffer from serious eczema andnthis creme really helped smooth out and atop my itching. It really helped keep moisture in my skin.
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Maridania C.
Is it good for acne prone skin?
Brittnee K.
Will this make me oily? I have very sensitive skin and most moisturizers tend to make me oily
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use