BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Chelsey B.
This is excellent for super dry skin like mine. It's great for sensitive skin and there's no perfumes or colors that could irritate your skin.
Sharlyn H.
Kittery, ME
All time favorite lotion. Love that it is thick and lasts for a long time. Never a greasy feel. Have been using this lotion for over 10 years.
Heather P.
GREENFIELD, WI
I have very sensitive skin. I use this on my legs after shaving. Seems to help the hair from growing back faster. Definitely lasts a long time.
Haley H.
Owensboro, KY
I have use this since I was a kid and now my kid use it we use this as an every day lotion it is the only thing that keeps our skin moisturized
Tasnia I.
I used it once at my friend's house and its so moisturizing!!! I used a little amount and it went long way . Love how my face felt after using
Reena M.
This is a really good, thick cream. It is heavy. A person with dry skin would probably like this. Doesn't have a strong smell, which I enjoy.
Yvette S.
Westminster, CA
I'm not a big fan of this lotion because it does not provide the most hydration. It also does not have a scent which is something I liked.
Marielle P.
Sacramento, CA
I used it when I get out the shower or just whenever and it leaves me smooth. I recommend this than lotion because lotion is mostly water.
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
Life saver in a bottle! I used this for myself and my baby when she has hives on her face. Gets rid of those rashes and bumps really fast!
Shelby A.
Helped my skin tremendously. Brought it back to its normal bouncy hydrated state. My skin is sensitive and this didn't bother me at all.
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Victoria H.
Where can I find this moisturizer not the new formula but this one with the blue lid!?
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use
lay r.