BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Laura S.
Santa Ana, CA
I purchased it before for my son and myself and wasn't all that make me to shinny and oily like the texture just felt slippery everytime I grabbed something
Andrea S.
Olive Hill, KY
My skin is sensitive and it tells everything about me, from allergies to nerves. This keeps it moisturized and helps the red blotches stay at bay. I love it.
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
When using cleaning supplies and not using gloves my hands get extremely dry. I love having this on hand for those times. Makes them all better in no time.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
This is my favorite lotion I use it before I put my makeup on and now i don't have dry patches or flakey skin so I highly highly recommend this moisturizer
Kindra F.
Rochester, NY
I love Cetaphil for winter time when nothing else can tackle my super dry skin. It's perfect for knees, elbows and feet when they get super dry and flaky.
Yesenia T.
I love this cream. I had really dry skin, and this cream really help me have smooth and soft skin. It is kind of pricy, but a little bit goes all long way.
Jennely P.
I use this as a nightly moisturizer. I wake up with soft hydrated skin every time I use it! I love that it doesn't have a scent so I can put it on my face.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this cream. I have super sensitive skin and break out in hives, it helps calm my irritated skin and gentle enough for my daughters skin
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this through a Walmart beauty box to try and I was very impressed with how well it works. Love the texture and how soft my skin is after using it
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
I use these product because of dryness skin. My brother had me try it one day. It seem to work amusing with my skin and it did brighten it up a little.
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Maridania C.
Is it good for acne prone skin?
Brittnee K.
Will this make me oily? I have very sensitive skin and most moisturizers tend to make me oily
Cassandra H.
Farmington, AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use