BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Honestly I love this moisturizer and also the CeraVe. They're both great I've recently started using them. I bought them at Ulta and they're not expensive at all its totally worth it.
Bruce D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this stuff. I use it for my hands s they tend to get dry and chapped in the winter.

I like that it doesn't have a scent like most lotions.

The jar is convenient.
wiam b.
Jacksonville, FL
it's a nice thick cream but not too heavy on the skin and a little goes a long way it keeps my skin hydrated til the minute i wake up! and i also have very dry, sensitive, and acne prone skin and this met all my expectations and didn't irritate my skin which is rare for my skin type.
Crystal A.
West haven, UT
I have very sensitive and dry skin and I love this. It doesn't cause me to break out and feels good and heavy...just how I like my night cream. I use it on my face and hands. Would recommend.
Abegail L.
Not for me. I have oily skin and though this lotion did the job and moisturized my skin, I became very oily throughout the day. Do not recommend for oily skin types, but definitely go for it if you have dry skin
Teighlor M.
Saint Paul, MN
I use this product every night! Cetaphil is the perfect Affordable brand for those of us with sensitive skin. The packaging colors look great. I'm a cetaphil user for life! I will continue to purchase this product!
Lexi M.
Struthers
At night my skin will become dry under my eyes and around my mouth... this stuff does wonders. I use it overnight and in the morning it’s like I didn’t even have dry skin
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
This was a awesome lotion. Got a big jar of it & lasted forever!!!! Kept skin nice and smooth & lasted a long time. Not too heavy or oily just nice. It was exactly ii needed.
Wendy C.
I have crazy-dry skin and use this year round for all-over body moisturizer. A tub lasts a good while and if you use your CVS bucks, it's an even better value.
Brittany C.
Kalamazoo, MI
My favorite moisturizer ever. I love this stuff. I have very sensitive skin when it comes to lotion, and this does the trick especially with dry, winter skin.
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Victoria H.
Where can I find this moisturizer not the new formula but this one with the blue lid!?
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use
lay r.