BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Lauren P.
Awesome all-around lotion for anyone with sensitive skin. Price is cheap for the quantity and it lasts forever. The lotion is really thick and a little goes a long way. Great for dry skin.
Shayla R.
Terre Haute, IN
This works so good! I love that it takes off makeup, but it's oh so gentle! It doesn't hurt when it gets in your eyes and even takes off my waterproof mascara. I use it for everyday use, especially in the cold months (so my face doesn't dry out)
Katherine O.
Redwood City, CA
I'm a big fan of this moisturizer. I use it on both my face and body and it never causes irritation or break outs. It is super gentle on my skin and is fragrance free, which my sensitive nose appreciates!
Brittany T.
Waldorf, MD
This is my #1 moisturizer for my winter skin, face and body. It's the only one I use in the colder months. Although I have oily/combination skin, it does cause my to get oily or feel greasy. I prefer the pump bottle packaging over the tub.
Briana H.
Marietta, GA
I have very sensitive skin to the point where I can't use anything scented.. soaps, detergent, lotion etc. this is great. Does not dry up in a few hours. Lasts all day and hydrated my skin. Love love.
Aime D.
I love love this cethaphil cream lotion. My family have been using this for years and we love it very much. It is very creamy perfect for dry skin, it's a great value for your buck and it is very effective on dry skin. Amazing lotion!!!
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Even though this isn't fancy looking lotion or smell good it really does work great it make my sling feel so cost and smooth and gets rid of dry skin on my face and it's a great price for the job it does...
Haley J.
Cottendale
This is really good for clearing up eczema. It is also one of the best moisturizers ive used. So much product comes in the container so it last a really long time. I would definitely recommend it it anyone with dry skin and/of eczema
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
My daughter has very sensitive skin. This has always been our go to moisturizer & I love it! Hydrates without any overpowering scents and doesn't irritate her skin.
Mary P.
I got this in a Walmart subscription box and I loved it! I would wear it under my makeup and it looked so great! I like the subtle smell and it kept my skin so moisturized! I totally recommend for dry and combo skin!
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Victoria H.
Where can I find this moisturizer not the new formula but this one with the blue lid!?
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use
lay r.