BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Suki K.
Irvington, AL
This drug store moisturizer is okay. I reach for it more during the winter time when my skin is very dry. The jar lasts a long time too! A little product goes along way as it can start feeling heavy on the skin if you slather a lot of it on. I wouldn't re purchase. I feel like there are a lot of other drug store moisturizers that's better than this one!
Jenna T.
My holy grail. My ride or die. My secret weapon. Honestly I can't say enough good things about this product. Worth every penny and I will NEVER go without this product. Works wonders for my skin. Very effective on dry skin but has not been greasy or breaks me out. I could bathe in this stuff. Every girl NEEDS.
Shannon F.
I loved using this when I was on accutane! It was the only thing that helped my skin and didn't irritate it. I still use it at night and I've never had any issues with it causing breakouts. It's such a great price for the amount that you get.
monica s.
Elk grove , CA
This is such a great product, it's perfect for dry skin, and does the job so well. It's great for sensitive skin, and works great for eczema. My father has severe eczema and this is what I give him, and it really does help. I have been using this product for a while and I very much a fan of it.
Sammi W.
New Smyrna, FL
I live by this product and I can't go a day without it. It's a bit expensive for a college student, which I am, but it's worth it because off brands don't compare. I get it at Walmart and it works wonders on my dry skin. I don't think I'd ever buy regular lotion ever again.
Claudia A.
Doral, FL
I recently bought this cream - I used the body lotion before - but this cream is simply marvelous. I am even using it around my eyes before I go to sleep. Skin remains soft and supple ALL day long!
Eunice Cindy W.
Love this product because it always comes in a big container so it will last you a long time. Does it's job with moisturizing your face. It does not break me out whatsoever, but it would be nice if it has a nice scent.
Julie J.
Dallas, TX
I use this product every day! I put argan oil on then a little bit of this lotion on for my face then apply it all over my body and it's just enough moisture without being too greasy! Would definitely recommend this for someone with dry to normal skin, or just someone wanting that no makeup glow
emily r.
i've been using this moisturizer every night before bed since middle school. i have extremely dry skin especially around my nose, and this always gets the job done! very moisturizing but not heavy or greasy at all.
Ida Rose B.
This cream is pretty decent for dry skin. It does help, I'm not going to lie, but honestly I think the texture of it is a bit odd. It doesn't feel like it soaks into the skin as much compared to other creams I've used.
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Victoria H.
Where can I find this moisturizer not the new formula but this one with the blue lid!?
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use
lay r.