BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Katia D.
This is the best product to use for your sensitive skin or your baby's. I use it for my son's skin . It really helps relieve your skin if you suffer from eczema . The product is great and I don't trust any other product on my son's skin!
Melissa F.
This is a great light weight product. I prefer to use it during the summer months as it's not too heavy feeling when it's hot and humid outside. My skin reacts very well to it and it has never made me break out.
Amanda R.
West Babylon , NY
My husband and I love it we suffer with dry skin and it helps out a lot it's very effective and Me and my husband are a replete user we got ours from Walmart it last a long time you just need a little
Elizabeth W.
Charlotte , NC
Keeps my skin feeling moisturized and my husband loves it too! We both use this everyday for the dry patches. I even use it as a face moisturizer. Would definitely recommend for anyone with dry skin!
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I love this! I use it on my face in the winter months when my skin is extra dry. I also use it on my body if so need extra moisture. It doesn't have any harsh fragrance so I can use it on my son too!
Cristy Carolina F.
I have a very sensitive and dry skin and this moisturizer for sensitive skins helps me a lot with this problem and I think I can't live without it so I totally recommend it of your skin is fully dry
Jessica R.
I love love love this product! I use this in the winter for extra moisture and it works wonders. It's also great for after sun moisture. It's fragrance free so it's great for people with allergies.
Cassie T.
Tuttle, OK
I use this every time I get out of the shower. I got mine for $10 at my local Walgreens and it's amazing. Definitely will be buying it again. Very smooth on my skin. Love love love this product!!!
Sierra R.
Great for moisturizing your body and feet! It really hydrated my legs after shaving and after a day out in the sun. Not sure I would but again because it's such a heavy lotion. I got it from target and is available almost anywhere
Wendy G.
Exclusively use this for my son. He had eczema and since we switched to cetaphil lotion cleanser it had all but disappeared! It never feels heavy and doesn't have an overly strong smell. Which is"" great!
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Victoria H.
Where can I find this moisturizer not the new formula but this one with the blue lid!?
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use
lay r.