BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use 1 Answers
  • Will this make me oily? I have very sensitive skin and most moist...1 Answers
  • How good is this? Is it greasy? 1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Livy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best and only body lotion I can use on my sensitive skin and because of my skin issues, Hidradenitis Suppurativa. It’s a great moisturizer and a little goes a long way. It’s also the only thing that clears up my daughters eczema. I love cetaphil and won’t use anything else!
Tricia N.
Hyattsville, MD
I bought this because my dermatologist recommended it to me some time ago for my dry skin due to eczema. I like/prefer products with a thicker consistency and this definitely had that. I find that my skin stays moisturized longer when using this.
Gabriela S.
Davenport
I was using the lotion when I decided to give this cream version a try and I do not regret. It’s incredible how it moisturizers my skin - that is extremely dry - but doesn’t give that greasy feeling.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this free from pinchme to test and review. I love it. I especially use it on my dry face and hands. It's hydrating with no greasy or heavy feeling and no scent either. I am very surprise that it doesn't cause me to breakout and it is very hydrating especially in this winter cold weather. I keep it on my night stand so if I forget my moisturizer for any part of my body I use this.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great moisturizer for all skin types. I have combination oily acne prone skin and this works great for me. It is not to greasy it doesn't cause any breakouts. I love that you can use it on your face and entire body. It had no fragrance so if you have sensitive skin this is a great choice. Plus it is a great value for the amount you get. Mine lasts forever. Its light and not too think and it absorbs quickly. My dry skin on my legs drinks this up especially in winter.
Anne N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It keeps my skin so hydrated and soft all day long! It's very gentle on skin. I usually apply it before I go to bed and the next day, my skin is very smooth and soft. I bought this product at Walgreens, but I'm sure it can be found at most stores. Since the container is so big, the lotion lasts a while. I definitely recommend this product for dry and irritated skin!
Jada N.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
if you have sensitive skin, don't use any other product to moisturize but this one. i've never had any problems with it because it is unscented and so kind to the skin. thick formula, so a favorite to use before bed to rejuvenate the skin while i sleep. you wake up with a noticeable feeling that your skin was having a spa day while you napped. highly recommend! not to mention the incredible bulk size that takes forever to finish despite using it nightly. many others i know use it for their entire body
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very good cream for extremely dry skin. This is very thick and a little goes a long way. My sensitive skin and eczema feel very soothed and relieved after I use this lotion. There is no fragrance and I do not feel any burning or stinging after applying this.

The tub is large and the price is reasonable, but this lotion saves my skin so I would buy this even if it was more expensive. The packaging is a twist lid jar but based on how thick this lotion is there is no way it could be put into a tube and be easy to use.
Laura Y.
Telford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this moisturizer for years. I used to have bad acne and dry skin and my dermatologist recimmended using cetaphil so I switched from clean and clear products and never looked back. Although they don't come in cute bottles and fun scents I think it's worth the sacrifice as my skin has never looked better
Autumn L.
San Jose, CA
I first used the face wash and loved it. I needed a moisturizer so decided to pair the two products. It's great for my sensitive skin but I'm giving 3 stars bc I can only use it in the winter when my skin is dryer than usual. Any other time of year my skin is on the oily side and just keeps me too moisturized
courtney b.
Boise , ID
I use shea mostiure black African lotion now but I am curious if this is worth the buy or not ? I break out easily and don't like feeling greasy
lay r.
Is this any good?
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use
Brittnee K.
Will this make me oily? I have very sensitive skin and most moisturizers tend to make me oily
Maridania C.
Is it good for acne prone skin?