BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right aft...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is an awesome, reliable product that is super cheap to buy. Safe for all members of the family. I use it all through winter on my little girl’s skin as she has really chronic dry, rough and flaky skin. It immediately rehydrates, smooths and moisturizes the affected areas.

Available in all pharmacies and most supermarkets. A must if you suffer from problem dry skin.
Kai Z.
Columbus, OH
This is really good if you have dry skin or eczema. I have dry skin so it always leaves me feeling moisturized. I think the only thing that could possibly be a negative is it can feel greasy which can be annoying. Other than that its a great product.
Abbi S.
Grand Bay, AL
Love how moisturizing this lotion is. It works wonders on dry skin and is super gentle on sensitive skin! I use this every night and every morning my skin feels so hydrated and restored. Definitely recommend!
Amanda H.
This is a great ptoduct for all of your dry skin needs . I use this on my face where I am dry and it absorbs really quick with no oily residue. It keeps my face moisturized when I need it most.
Milena R.
miami
Love it use it all then time! I have had it forever and I will definitely buy it again! This works so well for my sensitive dry skin. The packaging could be prettier but overall a great product! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Haleigh B.
Jacksonville, NC
Hands down my favorite moisturizer. It’s a little bit heavy but it makes my dry skin in the winter very soft and moisturized. I highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Shaina L.
Once again, I use this product to help with my dry skin. It helps keep my eczema from flaring up and prevents its breakouts. I haven’t had a flare up or breakout in over a year because I started using this product. It’s a heavy moisturizer that doesn’t leave my face feeling or looking sticky or oily.
Tricia N.
I bought this because my dermatologist recommended it to me some time ago for my dry skin due to eczema. I like/prefer products with a thicker consistency and this definitely had that. I find that my skin stays moisturized longer when using this.
Alexa P.
Porterville
I love this cream ! I use it every night and morning to moisturize my face and it feels really nice . I use because I have sensitive skin and this is really the one I feel like it actually moisturize my face.
Gabriela S.
Davenport
I was using the lotion when I decided to give this cream version a try and I do not regret. It’s incredible how it moisturizers my skin - that is extremely dry - but doesn’t give that greasy feeling.
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Victoria H.
Where can I find this moisturizer not the new formula but this one with the blue lid!?
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use
lay r.