BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• How good is this? Is it greasy? 2 Answers
  • does it really work? Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensit...2 Answers
  • Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use 1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Thao H.
Portland, OR
My go-to night time moisturizer! I love how rich and moisturizing it is. I have tried different moisturizer for night time and nothing compares to cetaphil. It is no-frills, no scents, no spf, just a simple moisturizer to keep your skin nicely hydrated and plump. I know that sometimes when you put too much on it just sits on the surface of your skin so you really just need just a little bit and if it doesn't feel like it's enough add more. Don't start off with a lot, I made that mistake at the beginning. It was all gross and sticky lol. I also like how I can use it on my dry a** elbows and knees too when needed. It's a multi-purpose moisturizer. :)
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is an awesome, reliable product that is super cheap to buy. Safe for all members of the family. I use it all through winter on my little girl’s skin as she has really chronic dry, rough and flaky skin. It immediately rehydrates, smooths and moisturizes the affected areas.

Available in all pharmacies and most supermarkets. A must if you suffer from problem dry skin.
Tricia N.
I bought this because my dermatologist recommended it to me some time ago for my dry skin due to eczema. I like/prefer products with a thicker consistency and this definitely had that. I find that my skin stays moisturized longer when using this.
Amanda H.
This is a great ptoduct for all of your dry skin needs . I use this on my face where I am dry and it absorbs really quick with no oily residue. It keeps my face moisturized when I need it most.
Krisleigh A.
San Diego
I have dry/combination sensitive skin and this product is great for it! I put it on as my last step in my night routine and my skin feels so soft in the morning. It’s such an amazing product!
Haleigh B.
['Jacksonville', 'NC'], NC
Hands down my favorite moisturizer. It’s a little bit heavy but it makes my dry skin in the winter very soft and moisturized. I highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Gabriela S.
Davenport
I was using the lotion when I decided to give this cream version a try and I do not regret. It’s incredible how it moisturizers my skin - that is extremely dry - but doesn’t give that greasy feeling.
Jasmine O.
El Monte , CA
It got rid of my eczema and keeps my skin really hydrated. My skin feels so dry without it I always use it before I sleep and after I shower, wake up, or wash my face.
Alyssa W.
Elberton, GA
Great all-purpose moisturizer. I use on my face before bed and before Makeup, and all over body whenever I’m feeling a little dry. No fragrance and gets the job done.
Livy A.
This is the best and only body lotion I can use on my sensitive skin and because of my skin issues, Hidradenitis Suppurativa. It’s a great moisturizer and a little goes a long way. It’s also the only thing that clears up my daughters eczema. I love cetaphil and won’t use anything else!
Tamie G.
Edinburg , TX
How good is this? Is it greasy?
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Maridania C.
Is it good for acne prone skin?
Brittnee K.
Will this make me oily? I have very sensitive skin and most moisturizers tend to make me oily
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use