BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream is specially formulated for the treatment of dry skin localized anywhere on the body surface. It should be applied freely to dry skin as necessary or as directed by a physician. Best results are obtained when it is used... see more...

• Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use 1 Answers
  • Will this make me oily? I have very sensitive skin and most moist...1 Answers
  • How good is this? Is it greasy? 1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (80 Oz) ,Cetaphil-
Buy on Amazon
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
San Jose, CA
I first used the face wash and loved it. I needed a moisturizer so decided to pair the two products. It's great for my sensitive skin but I'm giving 3 stars bc I can only use it in the winter when my skin is dryer than usual. Any other time of year my skin is on the oily side and just keeps me too moisturized
kristin c.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
Worth the money! You get so much and a little goes a lot bf way. If you have sensitive skin, don't use on face cause you will break up. Anywhere else on the body is a dream! It works great on eczema. I usually replenish myself at Target and find a coupon and use my red card for major savings.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Gulfport, MS
Its so hard for me to find a moisturizing that doesnt make my skin look oily and refreshes at the same time. But then i found this it keeps my skin moisterized all day with no drying flakeness and not oily at all. I definitely recommend this product
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I think this works well for slightly dry skin but not for extreme dryness. The smell is okay but not my favorite and I've only bought it one time because of that. Not harsh though which is good for those who like light products.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Cohoes, NY
I use this every morning and I love it it moisturizes my skin so well but sometimes when I'm rubbing in the product it can flake a little bit but I absolutely love this and would recommend anyone with dry skin to try this out.
Eunice Cindy W.
Eunice Cindy W.
Love this product because it always comes in a big container so it will last you a long time. Does it's job with moisturizing your face. It does not break me out whatsoever, but it would be nice if it has a nice scent.
madison G.
madison G.
Englewood, OH
Love this product. It always leaves my skin feeeling softer & primed before I apply my makeup and also doesn't make my skin look extra oily at all either!! I would definitely recommend this to someone who has dry skin
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Even though this isn't fancy looking lotion or smell good it really does work great it make my sling feel so cost and smooth and gets rid of dry skin on my face and it's a great price for the job it does...
Briana H.
Briana H.
Marietta, GA
I have very sensitive skin to the point where I can't use anything scented.. soaps, detergent, lotion etc. this is great. Does not dry up in a few hours. Lasts all day and hydrated my skin. Love love.
Rhonda H.
Rhonda H.
Hillsboro, OR
Been using this for over 20 years on my kids...best in the business..best to use right after bath while your skin is still, apply generously and twelve dry and skin will thank you.
courtney b.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
I use shea mostiure black African lotion now but I am curious if this is worth the buy or not ? I break out easily and don't like feeling greasy
lay r.
lay r.
Is this any good?
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Will this make my clothes oily if I put them on right after I use
Brittnee K.
Brittnee K.
Will this make me oily? I have very sensitive skin and most moisturizers tend to make me oily
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
Is it good for acne prone skin?