BY CETAPHIL #26 in Lotion

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. The result is long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. The non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.

• Intense and lasting moisture to replenish sensitive, dry skin — great for eczema-prone and very dry skin
  • Clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting hydration that soothes dry, itchy skin
  • Unique formula attracts water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss
  • Quick absorbing, rich, non-greasy
  • Fragrance-free, mild, non-irritating
  • Available sizes: 3oz, 8.8oz, 16oz

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

• Can this be used all over including face? 7 Answers
  • Hi! is this to heavy for oily / combination skin? 1 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin? 1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
  • "It works great for new born babies because sometimes they will get that rash on there face for to much kisses on the cheeks or a guys mustache touching there face can cause a rash on the face and feels ruff !" in 32 reviews
  • "I have very dry sensitive skin that is also acne prone and I love how this moisturizer replenishes my skin with moisture without breaking me out." in 25 reviews
  • "My daughter and son have very dry skin alone with myself and we would have to apply lotion multiple times of the day but not with Cetaphil." in 20 reviews
  • "My little sister had the Worcester dry skin and nothing helped but this made her skin look amazing after just a couple uses!" in 19 reviews
  • "If you have sensitive skin or acne prone skin that needs an oil-free product, this is definitely the one I would go to! " in 9 reviews
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I have always been a fan of classic beauty products. You know what I'm talking about- the green and pink tube of mascara, bright red Revlon nail polish and lip product. CLASSICS.

Back in high school, I can remember babysitting for a lot of the local families. Of course, when you babysit, you have a tendency to peer (i.e. SNOOP) in the bathrooms of the families you work for. :) In almost every case, I saw Cetaphil cream and cleanser on the shelf. Why is this such a classic? Because it's darn good!

I received a sample of Cetaphil in a PinchMe box (for free- but all opinions are my own). I was astounded at how my body just absorbed the cream and felt silky smooth. It's also an actual unscented, unscented product. Many "unscented" products actually have a strong chemical smell (because it is missing the fragrance that normally covers the chemical scent). Thankfully, this one is good to go. Would highly recommend this one!

#MusesofInfluenster
felicia d.
felicia d.
Bardstown, KY
I purchased this recently, not here but at WMart, a little less expensive than here. But what amazes me is that for years, I have spent lots and lots of money on expensive facial moisturizers. And was going through a period of trying out new ones since I was having a continuing problem with flaking on one side of my face and around my eye. I tired Anew, for eyes, and liked it, but it didn't correct the flaking. I tired Oil of Olay, I have tried some stuff I bought on a cruise that cost me about $110. a jar. And then I decided I needed a moisturizer for my legs, and when I saw this was good for your face also, I tried it on my problem area, well no one was more shocked than me that the next day the flaking was gone. WT heck, this is for sensitive skin and non-comedogenic, and cost $11, a jar. Never again will I bother with anything else.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
I have horrible, patchy, dry/oily combination skin that makes applying makeup a chore. But, when I put this on over night and right before makeup, it makes the whole entire application of my makeup ten times better. I wouldn't be able to do anything with my face if I didn't have this amazing moisturizer. It really does make my skin so much more hydrated at nighttime. I highly recommend this in the bottle form so that the passing of germs and bacteria isn't as great. But this is, honest to God, the best moisturizer I have ever tried. It blends into the skin like a dream, doesn't leave a greasy after feel, and just makes my skin feel so good. It also doesn't make me break out like so many other skincare items have! Please, stop wasting time and money on expensive moisturizers that don't work. Pick this up at your local drugstore!
Aline M.
Aline M.
Davis, CA
This is the moisturizing cream that I'll my friends already talked about and highly recommended me. They weren't wrong. This cream is amazing, I feel that it can moisturizes the driest skin in the world. My face skin is very sensitive, I normally avoid to put any cream that is not specially formulated to face. It is also not exactly dry, actually after a long or hot day it can be very oily. But during fall/winter, with the cold and wind it gets really dry, specially after bath when I use soap and hot water. I decided to try Cetaphil on my face and OMG! It was instantly moisturizes, I used just a little bit of the product, and it spread easily. Because I can get a oily face if I use too much, I feel that this will last for a long time, which makes the price very attractive. Try it, just try it, you won't regret it.
Theana B.
Theana B.
I had eczema all over my face, hair and chest area, even my arms and it use to itch like crazy. I looked for so many products until my mom came home one day with this same product except it was blue. I was so skeptical of this product because I have went through so much but she encouraged me to use it and from a week by I realized all the dead skin, itchiness and redness was going away I was so happy and from then I never let go of this product. Cetaphil is really a life changer for people that have this skin problem. I even found a special hair oil for my hair and that worked flawlessly. Now I'm 18 and I don't have eczema anymore. I only havee dryness on the botton of my eyebrows and my nose i still use this product. I have the green one now. Recommended for all that have eczema. Love this product!
Bryson U.
Bryson U.
was born in such tropical country, born and raised for 29 years. Back home, I never use any lotions or moisturizer cause my skin was normal to oily. Then I moved to US, to a very cold state and thats when all changes happened to my skin. The skin around my legs and my arms scales, my hands and feet were cracked and painful. Then I tried this product because I have sensitive skin and THIS WORKS like a charm. I use this product for a week or so now my skin is back to normal. The thing I love about this product is this has no smell. When I buy a product, I want the effect, not the good nice smell or stuff like that. I'm fully recommend this product cause this really works! I even think about buying all set of this product cause I know when one product works, the whole range will work as well.
Adam S.
Adam S.
All the other reviews say they love it. But I got this last year in a voxbox and at first I loved it. The first few times I used it I could say positive things about. But after a while my hands just got greasy everytime I applied it. It made my hands looks REALLY greasy, and my hands would sticky for hours after applying. Yes, it does moisturize, but I don't think I will purchase. Just for the fact of I had having my skin sticky, it's not a great feeling. I also don't like the look of my skin when I use it. I want a nice shine, but not a dirty greasy shine. It also doesn't absorb as fast as some moisturizers I have used in the past. It like stays in top of my skin for a while then finally absorbs. I want a moisturizer that absorbs fast and doesn't transfer to my clothes and phone screen.
Amruta K.
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
I have used this and even sampled the product. I do like it as its very moisturizing and also works very well as a daily moisturizer. I use this for my face and body. However, I would like to say that this is a lightweight moisturizer and will not provide long term hydration on the skin. This would work great as a hand cream also. This is good to relieve dryness or any patchy skin instantly but you will need a heavy duty moisturizer for longer hydration. I use this all the time, during all the seasons as it doesn't make my skin oily in any way. This is a good product that any family member can use; men, women and children can use this product as it is suitable for sensitive skin and is also fragrance free. I recommend this product and its a must have for every household.
Regina C.
Regina C.
I have acne prone and sensitive skin. After visiting the dermatologist, she prescribed me some creams that would help with y acne, but dry out my skin. After researching online, many people have recommended to use this on top to bring back moisture into their skin.
I got a big tub of this at wal-mart for $11.44 and saw a value pack at costco on sale for $10 after. This moisturizer is extremely hydrating and i definitely saw a difference in the texture of my skin in a few days when applying my makeup. I've always had my foundation cling onto dry patches, but now it applies on smoothly. However, my skin is now more on the oily side, and I blot my skin a lot more than before.
Overall though, I love this moisturizer! Its ggreat for the face and body and is super affordable.
Mayerlin G.
Mayerlin G.
Medley, FL
I have fairly dry skin so a good moisturizer is a must. I was using the Clinque Dramtically Different Moisturizing Lotion for a few months but when I got an extremely dry patch of skin around my chin it was just not cutting it, so I went on a search for a heavy duty, extremely moisturzing product.

I did some research and found the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. You can find this cream at any drugstore , When I say I had a dry patch, I mean really dry. It was very red and flakey and irritated and nothing was helping for more than 5-10 minutes. After I got this product, the dry patch was gone completely within 4 days! You never would have guessed something was wrong with my skin only a few days before. I was amazed and incredibly happy. I finally found my miracle product.
Shantell D.
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
Does anyone else find this moisturizer to be very good for their skin as well?... I really love how it's not heavy on my skin and I don't have to deal with the dryness on my face anymore, I totally dislike heavy moisturizer that make you sweat even more.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Berlin, NJ
Is this for face or body?
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
Does this help dry skin on your face?
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Can this be used all over including face?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
This moisturizer does not specify if this is ok to use on your face. Can this irritate your face if you put it on there?