Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. The result is long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. The non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.
- Intense and lasting moisture to replenish sensitive, dry skin — great for eczema-prone and very dry skin
- Clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting hydration that soothes dry, itchy skin
- Unique formula attracts water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss
- Quick absorbing, rich, non-greasy
- Fragrance-free, mild, non-irritating
- Available sizes: 3oz, 8.8oz, 16oz
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxidesee more...
Top Questions See all 537 Q&A
- "I use this as well as other Cetaphil products religiously because I have such dry skin. I have had Eczema all of my life, and their line of products (any and all) are the only ones that I find keep my skin moist and not dried out. I typically use this right after showers to lock in moisture and then in the morning on my hand along with the lotion on my face!" in 1504 reviews
- "I use this when I need a little more. I usually use the Cetaphil lotion, but there are times (mainly due to weather) when a thicker cream is necessary. I don't care for the packaging because you have to put your hands in it, but the product itself is great. It's thick and smooth, but absorbs fairly quickly. It doesn't seem to have fragrance and is great for my sensitive skin. " in 1183 reviews
- "I have dry skin, and in the winter, the wind and cold dries it out even more. Cetaphil moisturizing cream has solved my dry problem spots, and I use it underneath my tinted moisturizer for all day coverage! " in 1087 reviews
- "I have very dry sensitive skin that is also acne prone and I love how this moisturizer replenishes my skin with moisture without breaking me out." in 25 reviews
- "My daughter and son have very dry skin alone with myself and we would have to apply lotion multiple times of the day but not with Cetaphil." in 20 reviews
I will say this is a HEAVY CREAM not a lotion! It is thick. It is kinda greasy. It is also super hydrating. I use it when my skin freaks out during the change of seasons and during dry winter months in Arizona. This product works fantastic for fixing dry skin but I DO NOT recommend using it on your face during the day. It’s best to be used at night before going to bed. I also will use it after I do a heavy deep cleaning face mask to rehydrate my skin. I also use this on both mine and my sons dry eczema spots. It helps keep those troublesome areas moisturized and keeps them from being itchy.
Overall this is a FANTASTIC cream! Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
If you have nut allergies or sensitivities, this is not the moisturizer for you as it contains sweet almond oil.
Seriously buy this stuff; so much better than any bougie cream I've ever bought, lasts much longer for the price (and I use it on my entire body at least once a day), absorbs super quickly, etc etc. If you have dry skin this needs to be part of your routine.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos