BY CETAPHIL #16 in Facial Moisturizers

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. The result is long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. The non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.

• Intense and lasting moisture to replenish sensitive, dry skin — great for eczema-prone and very dry skin
  • Clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting hydration that soothes dry, itchy skin
  • Unique formula attracts water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss
  • Quick absorbing, rich, non-greasy
  • Fragrance-free, mild, non-irritating
  • Available sizes: 3oz, 8.8oz, 16oz

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

• Can this be used all over including face? 7 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product.6 Answers
  • So I have ran out of makeup remover and I'm sad BUT I fou...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I use this as well as other Cetaphil products religiously because I have such dry skin. I have had Eczema all of my life, and their line of products (any and all) are the only ones that I find keep my skin moist and not dried out. I typically use this right after showers to lock in moisture and then in the morning on my hand along with the lotion on my face!" in 1504 reviews
  • "I use this when I need a little more. I usually use the Cetaphil lotion, but there are times (mainly due to weather) when a thicker cream is necessary. I don't care for the packaging because you have to put your hands in it, but the product itself is great. It's thick and smooth, but absorbs fairly quickly. It doesn't seem to have fragrance and is great for my sensitive skin. " in 1183 reviews
  • "I have dry skin, and in the winter, the wind and cold dries it out even more. Cetaphil moisturizing cream has solved my dry problem spots, and I use it underneath my tinted moisturizer for all day coverage! " in 1087 reviews
  • "I have very dry sensitive skin that is also acne prone and I love how this moisturizer replenishes my skin with moisture without breaking me out." in 25 reviews
  • "My daughter and son have very dry skin alone with myself and we would have to apply lotion multiple times of the day but not with Cetaphil." in 20 reviews
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
This is the grown up better for you version of your mom or grandma's Pond's Cold Cream.  You use it to seal in your other more deliciate moisturizers and serums and to protect your face at night.  It's like vaseline, but for your whole damn face.  I love it for easy, gentle makeup removal, and for when my skin is extra sensitive and feels like it needs extra protection from the elements.  It certainly smells very basic, but cetaphil is a trusted brand for people with sensitive skin and other assorted problems and it definitely does it's job.  Price point is great, usually can find it for ten to twelve bucks.
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this at target and I’m so happy I did! I was using NIVEA Creme but it was too thick and I had to dilute it with coconut oil but this Cetaphil is amazing. Great hydrating benefit, that leaves a pleasant coating on the skin. It has a unscented scent lol. Mild and pleasant similar to Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser. I also like that it’s not in a pump so I can easily apply it. It has become my go to moisturizer.
Emily B.
I LOVE all things Cetaphil. I’ve been using them for years and will always continue to use them. Cetaphil Rocks!!

I will say this is a HEAVY CREAM not a lotion! It is thick. It is kinda greasy. It is also super hydrating. I use it when my skin freaks out during the change of seasons and during dry winter months in Arizona. This product works fantastic for fixing dry skin but I DO NOT recommend using it on your face during the day. It’s best to be used at night before going to bed. I also will use it after I do a heavy deep cleaning face mask to rehydrate my skin. I also use this on both mine and my sons dry eczema spots. It helps keep those troublesome areas moisturized and keeps them from being itchy.

Overall this is a FANTASTIC cream! Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Like this product says on the label, it is wonderful for dry and sensitive skin. I live in Colorado where we spend a ton of time outside in the dry winter air so my skin needs serious hydration. Enter CeraVe!  The cream goes on very smoothly and I love that it comes in a jar rather than a pump bottle, where you can never get the last 1/4 of the product out so it's completely wasted!
Yamna I.
Chicago
I have the most dry skin possible. It just gets worse in the winter. I recently started using set a fill and it is the best thing that ever happened to my skin. All of my dry patches are gone and even if I skip moisturizer for a day my skin stays moisturized. My skin is actually also very sensitive so I need to have a moisturizer actually starts burning my skin. Set a fill is really calm and soothing on my skin, whether it is my face or my feed I have the most dry skin possible. It just gets worse in the winter. I recently started using set a fill and it is the best thing that ever happened to my skin. All of my dry patches are gone and even if I skip moisturizer for a day my skin stays moisturized. My skin is also very sensitive so I need to have a moisturizer actually starts burning my skin. Set of Phil is really calm and soothing on my skin, whether it is my face or my feet.
Ivonne F.
Lynnwood , WA
The only face moisturizer I use and trust, I have super oily skin and I’ve tried multiple moisturizers on my skin and they all made my skin extra oily, they also made me brake out a lot. I recommend to anyone that can relate to my case. I also have a bit of acne and this has been helping me clear my skin using it together with their Cetaphil face cleanser for oily to normal skin.
Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
This is my holy grail of moisturizers for my face. I have been using it for years and it’s the only cream that is quenching enough to prevent that right feeling half way through the day. Since this product is so simple, I can mix it with all of my anti-aging serums and creams with no adverse effects. It just adds the exact amount of moisture to my skin care routine.
Ariane d.
No it's not the most glamorous product in the world but who cares, it works. I've always been prone to dry skin and a bit of eczema, especially on my arms, and I now live in Chicago where the winters are SAVAGE. This is the cure.

Seriously buy this stuff; so much better than any bougie cream I've ever bought, lasts much longer for the price (and I use it on my entire body at least once a day), absorbs super quickly, etc etc. If you have dry skin this needs to be part of your routine.
Mariela O.
North Hills, CA
I'm always looking for some type of good moisturizer, I thought I had a combination of oily and dry skin but lately its been dry, I try to moisturize with different products but somehow this one always wins. I thought it was because I take a shower with really hot water that my skin has been dry, but I've yet to figure out why.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I use this product everyday for my face and body. Some people find it a little to oily for their face, but they make one specifically for your face that is less oily feeling. I think this is perfect for me, it only takes a moment for it to soak in and it does not leave my skin feeling greasy at all. I feel super hydrated and do not have dry patchy skin anymore. I have allergies to some lotions and this one is gentle enough for me to use. I would definitely recommend.
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
Does anyone else find this moisturizer to be very good for their skin as well?... I really love how it's not heavy on my skin and I don't have to deal with the dryness on my face anymore, I totally dislike heavy moisturizer that make you sweat even more.
Kelly M.
Berlin, NJ
Is this for face or body?
Caroline  S.
Does this help dry skin on your face?
Jessica W.
This moisturizer does not specify if this is ok to use on your face. Can this irritate your face if you put it on there?
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can this be used all over including face?