BY CETAPHIL #4 in Facial Moisturizers

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. The result is long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. The non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.

• Intense and lasting moisture to replenish sensitive, dry skin — great for eczema-prone and very dry skin
  • Clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting hydration that soothes dry, itchy skin
  • Unique formula attracts water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss
  • Quick absorbing, rich, non-greasy
  • Fragrance-free, mild, non-irritating
  • Available sizes: 3oz, 8.8oz, 16oz

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

• Can this be used all over including face? 7 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product.4 Answers
  • So I have ran out of makeup remover and I'm sad BUT I found a sol...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
  • "I have very dry sensitive skin that is also acne prone and I love how this moisturizer replenishes my skin with moisture without breaking me out." in 25 reviews
  • "My daughter and son have very dry skin alone with myself and we would have to apply lotion multiple times of the day but not with Cetaphil." in 20 reviews
  • "I mainly use this for my face but I apply it to the heel of my foot as well (since it's dry and cracked), which really helps." in 5 reviews
  • "You definitely get your $$'s worth because a little goes a long way and it provides excellent coverage so you dont have to reapply" in 5 reviews
Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
Let me just start off by saying this stuff is absolutely amazing for the price and it's a complete lifesaver for me I have been dealing with eczema around my eyes for about three or four months now and I kept going to the doctor and all she kept giving me was hydrocortisone cream so I finally change my doctor and they told me to buy the stuff and I did and it completely got rid of my eczema and now I use it all over my face all over my whole body and it's absolutely amazing I honestly don't know what I would do if I haven't got introduced to this stuff everybody should totally try this out I've even had dermatologist tell me that they use it it's so so so good for A moisturizer and everyone out there should try it
Ariane d.
No it's not the most glamorous product in the world but who cares, it works. I've always been prone to dry skin and a bit of eczema, especially on my arms, and I now live in Chicago where the winters are SAVAGE. This is the cure.

Seriously buy this stuff; so much better than any bougie cream I've ever bought, lasts much longer for the price (and I use it on my entire body at least once a day), absorbs super quickly, etc etc. If you have dry skin this needs to be part of your routine.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I use this product everyday for my face and body. Some people find it a little to oily for their face, but they make one specifically for your face that is less oily feeling. I think this is perfect for me, it only takes a moment for it to soak in and it does not leave my skin feeling greasy at all. I feel super hydrated and do not have dry patchy skin anymore. I have allergies to some lotions and this one is gentle enough for me to use. I would definitely recommend.
Vernancia C.
Baytown, TX
This product is amazing especially for it being on the light side because I tend to like heavy moisturizers especially in the winter time to protect my skin from getting too dry. However, that is what I love about it, it's lightweight yet powerful and leaves my skin moisturized and silky smooth. I especially like that I can use it for my baby because it is light and gentle on his skin and leaves him moisturized all day. Love, love.
Cheryl C.
This is amazing. My daughter has eczema and this cream does the work to moisturize so that her skin can heal. I also have chronic dry skin. So I am constantly applying creams and lotions on my dry skin. This product goes on the skin rich and smooths into it. Some creams and ointments are so thick that it just stays on top and dries without penetrating into the skin. Causing itchier dryer skin.
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Like this product says on the label, it is wonderful for dry and sensitive skin. I live in Colorado where we spend a ton of time outside in the dry winter air so my skin needs serious hydration. Enter CeraVe!  The cream goes on very smoothly and I love that it comes in a jar rather than a pump bottle, where you can never get the last 1/4 of the product out so it's completely wasted!
Sarah S.
Where has this cream been all my life!? It is literally one of the best creams I have used and has staying power on your skin. The winter has been extra hard on my skin and I have tried so many different product but this cetaphil cream is a game changer. It comes in a big tub and you just slather it on. I see others have rated it as a facial moisturizer when it’s actually a body cream.
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is amazing! I stepped out of my comfort zone put my trust & money into products worth buying. My face didn't feel like it drowning for my moisture this product does just that. Gives you the moisture that you need and its also fragrance free, cruelty free as well!
Jill S.
Fort Collins
This is the only face moisturizer / body moisturizer. My entire family can use and not have any issues with. My husband has super sensitive skin and we've tried every "sensitive skin" lotion on the market with zero luck until we found this stuff. I love that it's not scented and goes on smooth and doesn't have a sticky feel. I do however wish that it came in bigger containers for the same price because it is a little pricey overall though it's a lifesaver and we would be screwed leave without it!
shelby j.
Ann Arbor, MI
This moisturizer is very rich and soothing. It is gentle and does not irritate and has been of great use especially during cold winters. However it doesn’t really feel like it soaks into the skin but rather lays on top. I have used on my face but have since transitioned to using as more of a body lotion. Would consider purchasing again.
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
Does anyone else find this moisturizer to be very good for their skin as well?... I really love how it's not heavy on my skin and I don't have to deal with the dryness on my face anymore, I totally dislike heavy moisturizer that make you sweat even more.
Kelly M.
Berlin, NJ
Is this for face or body?
Caroline  S.
Does this help dry skin on your face?
Jessica W.
This moisturizer does not specify if this is ok to use on your face. Can this irritate your face if you put it on there?
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can this be used all over including face?