BY CETAPHIL #15 in Facial Moisturizers

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. The result is long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. The non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.

• Intense and lasting moisture to replenish sensitive, dry skin — great for eczema-prone and very dry skin
  • Clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting hydration that soothes dry, itchy skin
  • Unique formula attracts water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss
  • Quick absorbing, rich, non-greasy
  • Fragrance-free, mild, non-irritating
  • Available sizes: 3oz, 8.8oz, 16oz

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

• Can this be used all over including face? 7 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product.6 Answers
  • So I have ran out of makeup remover and I'm sad BUT I fou...1 Answers
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
  • "I use this as well as other Cetaphil products religiously because I have such dry skin. I have had Eczema all of my life, and their line of products (any and all) are the only ones that I find keep my skin moist and not dried out. I typically use this right after showers to lock in moisture and then in the morning on my hand along with the lotion on my face!" in 1504 reviews
  • "I use this when I need a little more. I usually use the Cetaphil lotion, but there are times (mainly due to weather) when a thicker cream is necessary. I don't care for the packaging because you have to put your hands in it, but the product itself is great. It's thick and smooth, but absorbs fairly quickly. It doesn't seem to have fragrance and is great for my sensitive skin. " in 1183 reviews
  • "I have dry skin, and in the winter, the wind and cold dries it out even more. Cetaphil moisturizing cream has solved my dry problem spots, and I use it underneath my tinted moisturizer for all day coverage! " in 1087 reviews
  • "I have very dry sensitive skin that is also acne prone and I love how this moisturizer replenishes my skin with moisture without breaking me out." in 25 reviews
  • "My daughter and son have very dry skin alone with myself and we would have to apply lotion multiple times of the day but not with Cetaphil." in 20 reviews
Emily B.
I LOVE all things Cetaphil. I’ve been using them for years and will always continue to use them. Cetaphil Rocks!!

I will say this is a HEAVY CREAM not a lotion! It is thick. It is kinda greasy. It is also super hydrating. I use it when my skin freaks out during the change of seasons and during dry winter months in Arizona. This product works fantastic for fixing dry skin but I DO NOT recommend using it on your face during the day. It’s best to be used at night before going to bed. I also will use it after I do a heavy deep cleaning face mask to rehydrate my skin. I also use this on both mine and my sons dry eczema spots. It helps keep those troublesome areas moisturized and keeps them from being itchy.

Overall this is a FANTASTIC cream! Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
This is the grown up better for you version of your mom or grandma's Pond's Cold Cream.  You use it to seal in your other more deliciate moisturizers and serums and to protect your face at night.  It's like vaseline, but for your whole damn face.  I love it for easy, gentle makeup removal, and for when my skin is extra sensitive and feels like it needs extra protection from the elements.  It certainly smells very basic, but cetaphil is a trusted brand for people with sensitive skin and other assorted problems and it definitely does it's job.  Price point is great, usually can find it for ten to twelve bucks.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
This product actually is amazing lol my mom recommended I try it out because I suffer from extremely dry hands due to washing them 24/7 at work. I’m glad I purchased it on a whim at Harris Teeter. The packaging isn’t the most attractive to me, but the job definitely gets done. I wish it had a scent, but overall I would recommend trying this lotion if you have dry skin. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream❤️
Erica L.
I found this on sale at H-E-B which is why I decided to try it. I use it as an after shower moisturizer and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft until the next day when I shower again. It is fragrance free and very creamy but not oily and it dissolves completely into the skin, I’m so happy I found this moisturizer I love it!
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
Sometimes less is more, and with product that is very tru! This is great for a budget buyer (like me) in helping immediately reduce dry skin all over your body. This also lasts all day, so I can feel the moisture in my skin, but it does not rub off if I rub into something. This is my holy grail moisturizer. This may be a little too much for really oily skin, but combination and dry this would be prefect and I absolutely recommend.
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
I have extremely dry skin and this has been the only moisturizer other than La Mer. Price is affordable but the quality is what does it for me. Thick application makes it so it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day and through the night. I feel like I have a baby face all over again. It has not caused any breakouts like most products I’ve used and is something I would recommend for all skin types!
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Like this product says on the label, it is wonderful for dry and sensitive skin. I live in Colorado where we spend a ton of time outside in the dry winter air so my skin needs serious hydration. Enter CeraVe!  The cream goes on very smoothly and I love that it comes in a jar rather than a pump bottle, where you can never get the last 1/4 of the product out so it's completely wasted!
Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
This is my holy grail of moisturizers for my face. I have been using it for years and it’s the only cream that is quenching enough to prevent that right feeling half way through the day. Since this product is so simple, I can mix it with all of my anti-aging serums and creams with no adverse effects. It just adds the exact amount of moisture to my skin care routine.
Ariane d.
No it's not the most glamorous product in the world but who cares, it works. I've always been prone to dry skin and a bit of eczema, especially on my arms, and I now live in Chicago where the winters are SAVAGE. This is the cure.

Seriously buy this stuff; so much better than any bougie cream I've ever bought, lasts much longer for the price (and I use it on my entire body at least once a day), absorbs super quickly, etc etc. If you have dry skin this needs to be part of your routine.
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a very good moisturizer for those who have very sensitive and dry skin. I have eczema on my palm, and I also have incredibly dry skin ( doesn't help when I live in an area that has really dry and windy winters). By using this moisturizer, it has really helped me keep my skin from cracking and keeps it moisturized for a whole time.
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
Does anyone else find this moisturizer to be very good for their skin as well?... I really love how it's not heavy on my skin and I don't have to deal with the dryness on my face anymore, I totally dislike heavy moisturizer that make you sweat even more.
Kelly M.
Berlin, NJ
Is this for face or body?
Caroline  S.
Does this help dry skin on your face?
Jessica W.
This moisturizer does not specify if this is ok to use on your face. Can this irritate your face if you put it on there?
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can this be used all over including face?