Cetaphil Men Daily Face Wash uploaded by Rosa A.

BY CETAPHIL

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Remove dirt, sweat and excess oil with Cetaphil Men Daily Face Wash. It is made with a unique low-lather formula to safeguard skin's natural moisture barrier. Cetaphil face wash is soap free and does not irritate the skin. It is clinically proven to deep clean to remove impurities and leave healthy, smooth skin. It comes in a convenient 8-oz pump bottle, so you can squirt the desired amount in your hands to get ready for a clean shave or just a clean start. Apply with wet hands and rub in a circular motion on the face. This face wash is unscented and is designed for use on all skin types. For best results, use with Cetaphil Men facial lotion.
Cetaphil Men Daily Face Wash, 8 Oz:

• Dermatologist developed and tested
  • Non-drying, non-irritating and unscented
  • Men face wash for use on all skin types

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, PEG--200 Hydrogenated Glycerol Palmate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate, Copolymer, PEG-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium, EDTA, Masking Fragrance, Methylparaben

Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is so good I started using it to wash my face and it makes my face feel so clean and also I believe it cleared my acne up because this is all I was using at the time and my acne cleared up I would recommend this to everybody I actually ran out of it a while ago and I really need to go pick another bottle up I just love this brand all the way around there moisturizers their face washes their lotions everything by then that I've tried has absolutely been amazing
Angelina E.
Baltimore, MD
Cetaphil worked for a really long time for me and then it stopped and I was very upset because it smells amazing and feels amazing. It's extremely affordable and met my expectations completely. I wouldn't buy again because it doesn't work for me anymore but I  highly recommend it.
Bailey H.
Fostoria , OH
Bought this for my husband and he loves it! Very affordable you can buy at Walmart! He uses this everyday morning and night and I can tell it’s been keeping his skin very clear!
Rosa A.
Beaverton, OR
I love love this my holy grail for my face i have my face clearing up more and looks better! I wash it when I shower and when I go to sleep ! I really recommend this product!!! Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Logan R.
Works really good! Does pretty much everything it claims to do. My face looked very nice after using. I could really tell a difference before and after. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for nice face care
Amanda S.
El Paso, TX
I started using the men's face wash only because my nephew didn't want it, otherwise I would never have tried it.. I LOVE this face wash. I use it every other day, twice a day in between my other face wash. I love the scent. It's good to my sensitive skin. It's not overly bubbly/foamy and I love that! I don't like using products that are like that because I don't believe I need all the hype. It does it's job, simple as that! I highly recommend this to ANYONE who has sensitive skin especially because it doesn't over dry my face. I usually follow up with some coconut oil and a same brand moisturizer.
Kira D.
I used to use this when I had horrible acne as a teenager. I don't know why I ever changed cleansers. I recently went back because as I've gotten older my skin is super temperamental. I love this stuff! It's gentle, super cleansing, and has no scent. My skin feels clean, and without that tight dwelling other washes might give you.
Paige R.
Fredonia, NY
This cleanser is a solid gentle cleanser for all skin types. It doesn't really do too much for acne, however it does remove daily oils and dirt which is great for those with naturally acne-free skin. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable facial cleanser that doesn't dehydrate your skin.
Ciara W.
Philadelphia
Works great! Just recently tried this and so far so good! I use it everyday when I'm cleaning my makeup off or even just want to wash my face. It is pretty reasonable pricing. Only thing I don't like is that it doesn't bubble up when I am cleaning my face so I don't know if I am using enough or too little.
Rachel B.
Not sure why this is listed as a men's product, as I've always thought of it as unisex. I've also seen it touted in beauty mags as one of the best drugstore products out there! I have no complaints: it's affordable, not over-scented, easy to apply, and best of all it keeps my skin clear, soft, and fresh!