BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil lotion for all skin types
• Great for sensitive skin, even post shave
• Broad spectrum SPF 15 sun protection
• Lightweight, oil-free formula
• No added fragrance
• Dermatologist developed and tested

Cetaphil Men Daily Face Lotion SPF 15 helps protect your skin from harsh outdoor elements and the effects of your razor. This Cetaphil face lotion for men absorbs quickly, leaving your skin healthy and hydrated

• How is this moisturizer with acne prone, sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • My face gets irritated if I have sunblock on it especiall...3 Answers
  • I am looking for a moisturizer for my husband. I am most...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The best mouisturizer for my skin,I have very sensitive skin and it never fails on me !" in 90 reviews
  • "This lotion is great. I've tried everything and this lotion is great. It is great for people with oily skin that still has flaky skin. " in 67 reviews
  • "This is a very moisturizing product that never breaks me out. I have sensitive skin and this is the only thing I can use. " in 37 reviews
Courtney M.
Tishomingo, OK
I bought this for my brother to try for his combination skin as well and he said it started to feel heavy as the day went on but that he would definitely try it again!
kaia 🤘.
Fargo, ND
I randomly chose this product when shopping for a new moisturizer and I can’t say that I hate it or that I love it. The price is awesome, relatively cheap compared to high end moisturizers however, it always left my face feeling very oily and shiny.
Brenda F.
Boca raton, FL
I wasnt an adeñt to sunscreen but i didnt realize how irritated my skin gets with the sun and now i use it everyday and is great because it doesnt give you that oily feeling and look ! Is just your skin moisturized and protected
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
I use this everyday and it works great! I have fair skin so this works great for me because of the sunscreen in it! I would recommend to anyone because it is a light cream that doesn’t clog your pores!
💍💕 A.
Uniondale, NY
When I started wearing this product my acne got under control and left my skin smooth. When I run out I run the my nearest Walmart of target and get it. This does really great on my skin
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
Love this product. It doesn’t make my skin oily in the summer, but it isn’t quite as hydrating in the winter. I usually mix it with a stronger moisturizer then. I would buy again.
Kassandra C.
So this has been my face cream since I was 15!! I'm now 22 and I must say, everyday I get a complement on the complexion of my face, stating how "beautiful it is". I know they say it's good to change products, but it's done nothing to disappoint so here I am, 7 years later with the same skin! Thank you cetaphil
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
I use this moisturizer every morning after my benefit toner. It is effective and gentle on my skin. I purchased this through amazon prime and have subscribed to receive every other month. I recommend this product to anyone looking to budget their spending but still receive high end product results.
Mallory L.
The ONLY facial lotion I have been using for years. I was on accutane 5 years ago and found this moisturizer because it was good for sensitive skin. I love it. I haven't used anything else since! I would highly recommend to you all. It is not greasy, provides a great base layer SPF.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I personally use this before applying my makeup and primer to make sure my makeup is perfectly even and distributed well. No odd smell and easily found at many of the stores in my local area. I would recommend.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
My face gets irritated if I have sunblock on it especially above my lip. Will this product bother me?
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
I am looking for a moisturizer for my husband. I am most interested in one that restores sun damage skin (wrinkles and dark spots). Has any of you bought this for your husband? What are his thoughts?
Amy B.
Liberty Twp, OH
How is this moisturizer with acne prone, sensitive skin?