Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Daily Lotion

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Daily Lotion. Your daily routine should always include a triple-duty moisturizer that hydrates to restore skin's natural moisture and protects skin from moisture-loss. This lightweight lotion is formulated with Nut Oil containing essential fatty acids plus Vitamin E and other moisturizing ingredients to remedy dry skin and give you instant hydration that last 24 hours. The result is healthy, smooth skin that's ready for the day or night. Non-Greasy. Won't Clog Pores. Non-Irritating. No Fragrance. Dermatologist developed and tested. Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Daily Lotion. Your daily routine should always include a triple-duty moisturizer that hydrates to restore skin's natural moisture and protects skin from moisture-loss. This lightweight lotion is formulated with Nut Oil containing essential fatty acids plus Vitamin E and other moisturizing ingredients to remedy dry skin and give you instant hydration that last 24 hours. The result is healthy, smooth skin that's ready for the day or night. Non-Greasy. Won't Clog Pores. Non-Irritating. No Fragrance. Dermatologist developed and tested.

My boyfriend is prone to Acne, has oily skin and dry skin in certain areas. I’m thinking about getting him a good moisturiser that will help him because everyone else doesn’t. Is this good? I’m from the UK, is there any other CHEAP but good brands we can use? Tried Nivea, Simple and different charcoal face masks.
I heard these is good but I don't know should I try it ?
I would love to try this product I need to know if it is good?
Start your review of Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Daily Lotion!
Product Highlights
“I have really dry skin. I use this daily. It's great especially in the winter. Leaves my face feeling great. ” in reviews
“I use this stuff every day! moisturizes so good! i recommend this to every one who wants to try this! Freat for sensitive skin ” in reviews
“This is the only product that works for my sensitive acne prone skin. Everything else that I have tried out in the drugstore has made me breakout. ” in reviews
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Target
First, I am male. Very nice lotion. My fragrance. Not oily. Soaks in the my skin pretty fast. I have dry skin during the winter months due to having gas heat and put on my back, chest, arms after each shower. A little goes a long way. This size will probably last me 4 years. I also use it on my hands and face on occasion, but have specific lotions that I prefer for those areas.
Miami Gardens, FL
I suffer from sunspots and this moisturizer has helped me a lot with dealing with them. I put it on in the morning and right before I go to bed. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and would recommend to anyone wether or not they suffer from any pre-existing skin conditions.
Miami
my brother of small suffered mucho of acne, when was to the dermatologist to recommend this line and work very nice in your face  and skin , was and remains a excellent brand!!! the packaging es very neutral, perfect for the brand is very professional gives good impression!!
I know this is for "men" but it works magic on my face it's so grate it helps get rid of my acne and clear everything up I was so impressed with this product I will be buying it agin and 10 out of 10 would recommend to anyone with acne trouble
Los Angeles, CA
I normally hate wearing lotion because it leaves me feeling greasy, especially on my face. I love how gentle this lotion is. This is the first lotion I use daily and noticed results within the weak. I normally use half a pump for my face. It also works great on dry elbows!
Pensacola, FL
My boyfriend uses this for his sensitive skin. Bought at cvs and it's not overpriced and doesn't smell bad and works Amazing. Packaging could be updated but, not bad.
They charged quickly, and I could move about with them and not worry too much about losing the connection with my laptop (or if I didn't have pockets, my phone when I used it's bluetooth capabilities). I was only upset that the cushions came off so easily, and sticking them back on required glue (I wasn't even rough with them). I was happy that the color variety included my favorite color, though.
Fennville, MI
Having sensitive skin its super hard to find anything that doesn't make me break out worse. this product was amazing, made me feel clean and refreshed. it didn't make me break out and left my skin hydrated after unlike the super harsh face washs you can get. I will continue to buy this and recommend it to all my friends and family
Martinsburg, WV
Thus isn't too bad! Great for a daily facial moisturizer. However, when used under some faoundations, tends to not mix well and it changes the formulation and makes it break up on your face. Not happy about that. But works well on its own and us very fast absorbing, which is another plus!
Fort Worth, TX
It's very moisturizing and thorough. It's not watery and thin. It's thick and a little goes a loooong way. Thick in a good way. It doesn't wear off after 15 minutes. I've tried to get ashy again with this lotion. No scratches and scrapes here! It's like a moisture shield. Nice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...