Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Daily Lotion

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Daily Lotion. Your daily routine should always include a triple-duty moisturizer that hydrates to restore skin's natural moisture and protects skin from moisture-loss. This lightweight lotion is formulated with Nut Oil containing essential fatty acids plus Vitamin E and other moisturizing ingredients to remedy dry skin and give you instant hydration that last 24 hours. The result is healthy, smooth skin that's ready for the day or night. Non-Greasy. Won't Clog Pores. Non-Irritating. No Fragrance. Dermatologist developed and tested. Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Daily Lotion. Your daily routine should always include a triple-duty moisturizer that hydrates to restore skin's natural moisture and protects skin from moisture-loss. This lightweight lotion is formulated with Nut Oil containing essential fatty acids plus Vitamin E and other moisturizing ingredients to remedy dry skin and give you instant hydration that last 24 hours. The result is healthy, smooth skin that's ready for the day or night. Non-Greasy. Won't Clog Pores. Non-Irritating. No Fragrance. Dermatologist developed and tested.

My boyfriend is prone to Acne, has oily skin and dry skin in certain areas. I’m thinking about getting him a good moisturiser that will help him because everyone else doesn’t. Is this good? I’m from the UK, is there any other CHEAP but good brands we can use? Tried Nivea, Simple and different charcoal face masks.
I heard these is good but I don't know should I try it ?
I would love to try this product I need to know if it is good?
Start your review of Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Daily Lotion!
Product Highlights
“I have really dry skin. I use this daily. It's great especially in the winter. Leaves my face feeling great. ” in reviews
“I use this stuff every day! moisturizes so good! i recommend this to every one who wants to try this! Freat for sensitive skin ” in reviews
“This is the only product that works for my sensitive acne prone skin. Everything else that I have tried out in the drugstore has made me breakout. ” in reviews
Love my cetaphil - simple easy and clean. thx for always being there for me moisturizer
Columbus, OH
I have the most oily skin and sensitive skin and i love using this. the best ever.
Jersey city , NJ
This is good for removing make up and is not harsh or rough on sensitive skin.
This is good for removing make up and is not harsh or rough on sensitive skin.
Weirton, WV
This works great for my child woth eczema. Keeps her skin balanced and soft.
This works great for my child woth eczema. Keeps her skin balanced and soft.
Awesome product I use for my dry skin as a moisturizer ! Helps my acne also
Awesome product I use for my dry skin as a moisturizer ! Helps my acne also
Brownsburg, IN
One of my favorite lotions! good for all ages and genders! family friendly!
One of my favorite lotions! good for all ages and genders! family friendly!
Baguio
I have pimples and dark spots and my skin is wuite oily but this product is AMAZING! After application, my skin feels so nourished and feels fresh. The feeling lasts longer than other products o far and I use this product woth the Cetaphil Facial Wash for best results and I saw significant improvement in the dacne as well as the scars that I have.
This lotion suits my skin amazingly, i love the way it makes my skin smooth and soft, its perfect for the shower and how its easy to apply, the price is excellent and its really easy to find at anty local cvs, i have no complaints with it, i love cetaphil products.
My significant other has real acne problems, kind of like no don't touch my skin I'll break out kind of thing, and very sensitive skin, considering that fact... this lotion is the most light and gentle formula that does not aggravate his skin in anyway.
Oakville, Ontario
Great for men. Bought for my dad as he likes a product that doesn't require many steps. He has continued to use this product and says how great it is. Feels his skin has improved also.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...