Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapCetaphil
Men 3-in-1 Active Antibacterial Bar

Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Active Antibacterial Bar

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Tackle surface bacterial and odor without drying out your skin.
This full body cleansing bar deodorizes by getting rid of dirt, sweat, and odor-causing bacteria plus gives you triple-action moisturizing power without the residue. The result is healthy, smooth skin that's ready for a fresh start to your day or night. Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Active Antibacterial Bar, 4.5 Oz, 3 Ct

Inactive Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, PEG-20, Glycerin, Sodium Isethionate, Petrolatum, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Masking Fragrance, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide, May also Contain Palm Kernelate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Active Antibacterial Bar!
Product Highlights
I like a good antibacterial soap that's not drying and gentle on the skin. This is a good soap.in reviews
Use this every single day and it's my favorite cleanser! I love that the bar is anti-bacterial and really helps keep my acne at bay in my twenties! in reviews
...awesome. Cleared his face and now it a lot easier to shave without the breakouts.in reviews
Jilliana B.
Very gjafbfix I jdnsiebebjffjgujt.,it it xiez iebxis zid is xir ie xie ,I will xoe o so, do or ,kd ,of ie I e,o to, I
Dante N.
Metairie, LA
Great for keeping the face clean and clear. Not only does this help me keep my face clean, it helps me get rid of facial acne; which is something I've struggled with since high school!
Mysti C.
Works great. Washes off nicely, leaving no residue. I like that it antibacterial which really helps keep odor at bay. The bars last long quite a while.
Sarah T.
San Francisco, CA
Amanda K.
Tucson, AZ
My boyfriend loves this soap after a long week of work. He uses it once a week for a deep clean. It does not leave the skin dry at all. Super affordable great product.
Candi P.
Miami
This is a great soap for all ages! I suffer from dermatitisand it's difficult to find a soap formy whole body. A doctor recommended this soap to me a few years ago and i haven't had the skin irritation insures any more. It has a clean scent and it makes you feel squeaky clean. The only downside for me with this product is that i cannot find it anywhere in Miami Florida!!! I went to Tampa once to visit my sonand bought a packto shower with while i was at the hotel. I decided that when i went back to visit him to buy a bulk amount because i am very active and this is an effective product!!!
Daiane M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best soap, but don’t waste your time on buying the men’s especially if it costs more. It smell the exact same as original
Taylor M.
Morgan Hill, CA
My husband uses this daily! He loves it and it keeps his skin fresh and feeling moisturized! Very effective for him.
Anna D.
Morgantown, WV
I like Cetaphil a lot because it isn't too harsh on my skin. It does have a bit of slimy feeling at first - much thicker than other kinds of face wash - but it does make my skin feel cleaner than many of the others. I like to use it with a scrub brush just to feel extra clean afterwards. Good for acne and good for moderately oily skin (:
Amanda A.
Fayetteville, PA
Always great for your skin. A little pricey but worth every penny. Helps nourish skin and keep it oil free

Looking for your answer?