Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Active Antibacterial Bar uploaded by Gwendolyn B.Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Active Antibacterial Bar uploaded by Shanen S.Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Active Antibacterial Bar uploaded by Charlene G.

BY CETAPHIL

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Tackle surface bacterial and odor without drying out your skin.
This full body cleansing bar deodorizes by getting rid of dirt, sweat, and odor-causing bacteria plus gives you triple-action moisturizing power without the residue. The result is healthy, smooth skin that's ready for a fresh start to your day or night. Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Active Antibacterial Bar, 4.5 Oz, 3 Ct

Inactive Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, PEG-20, Glycerin, Sodium Isethionate, Petrolatum, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Masking Fragrance, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide, May also Contain Palm Kernelate.

Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Active Antibacterial Bar
  • "I like a good antibacterial soap that's not drying and gentle on the skin. This is a good soap." in 27 reviews
  • "Use this every single day and it's my favorite cleanser! I love that the bar is anti-bacterial and really helps keep my acne at bay in my twenties! " in 23 reviews
  • "I bought this for my husband because he was breaking out after a few days of not shaving and man this was awesome. Cleared his face and now it a lot easier to shave without the breakouts." in 6 reviews
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this soap for my husband and i love it for me! Is so gentle, is perfect for dry and sensitive skin, even my son like it! Is more expensive than regular soap bars but if you have sensitive skin, it worth the price, and more in winter months that dries a lot your skin. Totally recommend it!
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
My son ana daughter uses it there skin often and it helps so much. I really like using this bar really works well on my skin and general. I like using it on my skin and body and also for my kids. It could be hard to find sometimes but I think I will keep buying it. I love how long lasting the bar is and you can even use it on your hair also. Sometimes I cut it in half so it last even longer and not dry out.
Britny B.
louisa
This product I get for my husband. He loves it! Sometimes I even sneak and use it because it smells super good and gets a deeeeep clean in your skin! The smell is very fresh and when you use it you feel your skin not waxy or dry skin!
Babbette S.
Kearns
Bought this for my boyfriend because if his cystic acne and it has gone down a lot compared to how it was last week. I recommend this if you want something that helps with people oily skin
Jessica M.
Love how clean my skin feels after just one use! Doesn’t dry your skin out or make it overly oily like some other brands I’ve tried! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for affordable face and skin care!
Charla A.
Fort Worth
It helps keep my face clear without over drying. I use during winter months and I have no problems with chapped skin this soap is essential to my skin care regimen!
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Macy's
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Janae U.
839 n van ness, fresno ca
I’ve said before that I tried this brand for my bf after his allergies got bad and it took some convincing for him to buy into the brand. I started with the “men’s” soap thinking it was a gender issue that made him not want to use it. (turns out he’s just not really into change and he eventually came around). Well, he used it. And it worked great. But when I realized there wasn’t a difference between the men’s and the regular packaging, I just went for what’s available.
Liz P.
So, I know this says its for men, but I suffer from the occasional body acne and this stuff really helps keep it at bay. My back usually gets the worst of it but this really has made an improvement for me. I recommend it to anyone who suffers from back acne or chest even, it really does work.
Juliette B.
Soothing soap that doesn't leave any residue. I can really tell a difference from this soap and other brands. It's very gentle on sensitive or sunburned skin. I've found it at target and many grocery stores. I've been using this brand for years!

Amazon