BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths will leave skin feeling fresh and clean - without drying out or disturbing skin's natural pH balance.

• Convenient, pre-moistened - perfect for when you're on the go

• Ultra soft and gentle

• Thoroughly removes makeup and dirt, leaving skin clean, refreshed and balanced

• Mild, soap-free formula cleanses without irritation - it won't strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients

• Moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores

• Fragrance-free and ophthalmologist tested

• Available sizes: 10-count, 25-count

Ingredients

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Butylparaben, Allantoin, Zinc Gluconate

• Where can I buy these? Are they safe to use on my face?1 Answers
  • I love this brand very gentle to the skin,but only thing ...3 Answers
  • I really like this brand for my skin and I was wondering ...1 Answers
Cate F.
I use these cloths morning and night to cleanse my skin. It is perfect for those days when you don't feel like using a face wash or you are in a rush. By infusing a facial cleanser into the wipe, you aren't skipping out on cleanser, just saving some time by not breaking out your wash cloth, Clarisonic or Foreo! My dermatologist recommended these to me and I think they are great. Also some face washes or face wipes can leave your skin feeling tight, however these do not which is one of the many reasons I love them.
Madelyn C.
lexington, KY
I don’t know what I would do without these. I use multiple a day. These take off your make up while also cleansing your skin and leaving your face feeling fresh and clean. I use the gentle skin because the stronger wipes do tend to burn my face. This is a great everyday product
Ryley D.
Tiffin
These are super gentle on the skin when used as makeup removing wipes, which is the biggest plus for me! I’ve had issues in the past with makeup remover wipes really irritating my skin, making it itchy and red and ultimately drying it out, but these have been GREAT!
megan r.
Yucca Valley
this was my first time using the wipes. the wipes aren’t as good at taking off makeup as neutrogena but they’re supposed to be softer on your face so i’ll keep using them.
Bethany U.
Camden, TN
I use these on days I just don’t have the time to go through my normal skincare routine (i.e. baby crying, preschooler going wild, dog needs out, up late, kitchen a mess kind of nights.) I will say out of all the makeup remover wipes I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a lot, that they are the most gentle I’ve used. My sensitive skin doesn’t get the same burning sensation and redness as I experience with nearly every other wipe I’ve tried. The packaging is easy to open, with a nice flip top. No annoying sticker flaps to deal with. The only negative thing I’ve experienced with these wipes, is that I always breakout on my chin the following day. Always. With that said, they are still my go to wipes, and that’s probably just the price I pay for not taking the time to go through my normal night time routine.
Monet S.
Sun Lakes, AZ
I LOVE this product! I'm a huge fan of facial wipes because, let's face it, sometimes we're all a bit lazy when it comes to washing our face. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is my go-to, daily facial cleanser so when I came across these wipes I had to try them! Boy, am I glad I did! They work GREAT - just as good as the cleanser itself and makes freshening it while hiking or a lazy before bed cleanse super easy. My face feels clean and fresh afterwards and they're moisturizing enough that I don't even need to follow up with anything. I definitely recommend these and will purchase again and again.
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
Yes yes yes!!! I love these and buy them in bulk! I usually get the two pack at Ulta and buy two sets when they are on a BOGO deal. These are great for removing makeup or cleansing your face. They are moist and don’t dry out. They are amazing for sensitive skin and eyes. I highly recommend these!!!
Britnee J.
Tried a sample of this and was impressed. I used this to quickly refresh after getting off a plane. My face felt clean and refreshed. It was not harsh and didn’t cause any redness or dryness. I would highly recommend for those who wear makeup frequently or that are always on the go.
Mallory C.
Brandon, MS
I love these cleansing cloths. It removes all my makeup and is very gentle on my skin. It works well with removing dirt and makeup on my skin. I use this product in conjunction with the Cetaphil dermacontrol face wash and moisturizer.
Pasha G.
This product is amazing its my one to go absolutely love it don’t burn my skin nor is it harsh on my face i have sensitive skin and it can be a bit challenging to do that so it also has a great price and perfect for everyone one thing i like it doesn’t leave you face dry
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
I cannot find these anywhere. Where have you found yours?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Anyone with sensitive skin have any trouble with these?
Ashley P.
Do these have a strong scent?
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Had you used cleansing wipes before? If so, how did these compare?
Samara T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Are the towelettes soapy enough to remove an entire face of makeup?