BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths will leave skin feeling fresh and clean - without drying out or disturbing skin's natural pH balance.

• Convenient, pre-moistened - perfect for when you're on the go

• Ultra soft and gentle

• Thoroughly removes makeup and dirt, leaving skin clean, refreshed and balanced

• Mild, soap-free formula cleanses without irritation - it won't strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients

• Moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores

• Fragrance-free and ophthalmologist tested

• Available sizes: 10-count, 25-count

Ingredients

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Butylparaben, Allantoin, Zinc Gluconate

• Where can I buy these? Are they safe to use on my face?1 Answers
  • Am I able to use this on my face? And are they moist evenly?1 Answers
Britnee J.
Tried a sample of this and was impressed. I used this to quickly refresh after getting off a plane. My face felt clean and refreshed. It was not harsh and didn’t cause any redness or dryness. I would highly recommend for those who wear makeup frequently or that are always on the go.
Mallory C.
Brandon, MS
I love these cleansing cloths. It removes all my makeup and is very gentle on my skin. It works well with removing dirt and makeup on my skin. I use this product in conjunction with the Cetaphil dermacontrol face wash and moisturizer.
Samantha K.
Buffalo, NY
I really like using these face wipes. Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Removes makeup well. Price is comparable to other facial wipes. These can be found at most drug stores and makeup/beauty stores.
Araceli P.
Santa Maria , CA
Loved this product! Came highly recommended by my dermatologist. Not my first time purchasing it but after she advised me to let it sit on my face for 1 minute before wiping it off I discovered its gentle cleansing power.
Honey S.
Fort Smith
Great for traveling to keep in your carry on. Perfect for a quick clean up after the gym or sports practices. The only wipes that don’t seem to leave a funny feeling residue on my skin. Highly recommend.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
My favorite make up wipes ever! They do an amazing job at cleansing your skin and removing make up. These are the only ones I have used for years. If you have sensitive skin like I do, I highly recommend this for you! The packaging is thin and simple to take anywhere with you. One cloth is enough for your face and a package will last me typically a few weeks. Highly recommend!
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
This cloths are very good. I still love my Aveeno ultra calming wipes, but this are good so far. It's gentle on the skin. The package is ok. The price is affordable. I think I will buy this again, and I recommend it.
Sarah P.
Hartwell, GA
Perfect for taking makeup off, just getting a cleaner feeling, or waking up after a flight. I use one in the morning and one at night religiously. Absolutely love these.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
I keep these at my boyfriends house for when I don’t feel like washing my face before bed. They get off makeup and make your skin feel clean without feeling like you need to rinse your face off after. The one negative is that they make the skin under my eyes burn slightly.
Tina H.
West Salem, WI
These wipes are great for when you are in a pinch. They are gentle just like the regular face wash but a quick solution. The packaging is a standard whip package but make sure to seal it or they can dry out.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
Am I able to use this on my face? And are they moist evenly?
Sam W.
Where can I buy these? Are they safe to use on my face?