BY CETAPHIL #47 in Face Wipes

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths will leave skin feeling fresh and clean - without drying out or disturbing skin's natural pH balance.

• Convenient, pre-moistened - perfect for when you're on the go

• Ultra soft and gentle

• Thoroughly removes makeup and dirt, leaving skin clean, refreshed and balanced

• Mild, soap-free formula cleanses without irritation - it won't strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients

• Moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores

• Fragrance-free and ophthalmologist tested

• Available sizes: 10-count, 25-count

Ingredients

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Butylparaben, Allantoin, Zinc Gluconate

• Where can I buy these? Are they safe to use on my face?1 Answers
  • I love this brand very gentle to the skin,but only thing ...3 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin so i can not just use ever cle...2 Answers
Kat S.
Atherton
This products is super great and easy to travel with! I don’t trust many brands because my skin is so sensitive and acne prone but cetaphil has done nothing but impress me.
The only issue I have with these is that it can be really rough around the eye area and I find myself having to almost scrub my eyes in order to get all my eye makeup off. That being said, I haven’t used a wipe that took off my eye makeup in one swipe (maybe one day!) so for now I use the cetaphil liquid eye makeup remover on a cotton ball or pad on my stubborn eye makeup after I finish using the wipe.
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
I love these! They're perfect for travel when I don't want to carry liquid face wash with me. They are super gentle just like the cetaphil liquid face wash and leave my face feeling clean and definitely not oily. I generally use makeup remover or my bioderma for a first swipe and then finish my double cleanse with these as they are pretty gentle and don't melt makeup off. But that's why I love them because you can use them morning or night since they are gentle and not meant for heavy duty makeup removal.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I won’t be using them again because the Aveeno Ultra-calming® Makeup Removing Wipes work so much better. They are not moist enough to get all your makeup off, and you have to use multiple to get them off. Although, if you have sensitive skin and wear minimal amounts of makeup I would recommend these. If you wear a full face probably not.
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
I bought a travel size pack of these on a trip to the beach because I forgot any sort of face wash. I'm so glad I did!, they exceeded my expectations. They remove makeup nicely and are super gentle. They also do not dry out my skin. I also haven't had trouble with them drying up because of the type of packaging they're in.
mary d.
I love Cetaphil as a brand and I use a lot of their products, but these wipes have to be my least favorite. They dry out extremely fast and don't do much to clean your face and cannot remove any makeup remnants. I hope they work on the formula of these wipes and maybe they will be more useful in the future.
Bethany U.
Camden, TN
I use these on days I just don’t have the time to go through my normal skincare routine (i.e. baby crying, preschooler going wild, dog needs out, up late, kitchen a mess kind of nights.) I will say out of all the makeup remover wipes I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a lot, that they are the most gentle I’ve used. My sensitive skin doesn’t get the same burning sensation and redness as I experience with nearly every other wipe I’ve tried. The packaging is easy to open, with a nice flip top. No annoying sticker flaps to deal with. The only negative thing I’ve experienced with these wipes, is that I always breakout on my chin the following day. Always. With that said, they are still my go to wipes, and that’s probably just the price I pay for not taking the time to go through my normal night time routine.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE this product! I'm a huge fan of facial wipes because, let's face it, sometimes we're all a bit lazy when it comes to washing our face. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is my go-to, daily facial cleanser so when I came across these wipes I had to try them! Boy, am I glad I did! They work GREAT - just as good as the cleanser itself and makes freshening it while hiking or a lazy before bed cleanse super easy. My face feels clean and fresh afterwards and they're moisturizing enough that I don't even need to follow up with anything. I definitely recommend these and will purchase again and again.
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
Yes yes yes!!! I love these and buy them in bulk! I usually get the two pack at Ulta and buy two sets when they are on a BOGO deal. These are great for removing makeup or cleansing your face. They are moist and don’t dry out. They are amazing for sensitive skin and eyes. I highly recommend these!!!
Bailey C.
Deltona, FL
these wipes are truly great! they work great for sensitive skin gets majority of your makeup off (doesn’t get off the stuff in your pores i wash my face to solve that problem) but leaves your skin feeling clean hydrated and moisturized which is definitely nice since i have dry skin
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Perfect amount of moisture to these wipes! They are shaped differently than a regular wipe. More so on the long side. I really like these and they work well. I don’t have sensitive skin so I can’t speak to that, but they do feel nice and gentle. They also have a mild pleasant scent.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
I cannot find these anywhere. Where have you found yours?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Anyone with sensitive skin have any trouble with these?
Samara T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Are the towelettes soapy enough to remove an entire face of makeup?
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Had you used cleansing wipes before? If so, how did these compare?
Renee K.
Tonawanda, NY
Are these products worth the price, they are 10$ by me!

back