Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths will leave skin feeling fresh and clean - without drying out or disturbing skin's natural pH balance.

• Convenient, pre-moistened - perfect for when you're on the go

• Ultra soft and gentle

• Thoroughly removes makeup and dirt, leaving skin clean, refreshed and balanced

• Mild, soap-free formula cleanses without irritation - it won't strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients

• Moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores

• Fragrance-free and ophthalmologist tested

• Available sizes: 10-count, 25-count

Ingredients

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Butylparaben, Allantoin, Zinc Gluconate

Do they make you feel like you should wash your face after or leave oils on the face?
How do these work?
Iss this for dry skin?
Start your review of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths!
How would you rate this product?
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Taylor H.
Purchased at: ULTA
i love these wipes for a precleanse or if i’m using a makeup remover balm to go wipe off the product with a cleansing gentle wipe to prepare my face for a wash with a cleanser. i usually buy these in a double pack bc to me it’s more bang for your buck. but they are affordable and you should get them.
Apple Valley, CA
I recently started using these facial wipes when I revived them as a complimentary sample from @Target. I was a bit hesitating today try something new because of my sensitive skin. I quickly realized that these wipes are the best cleansing wipes I have ever used! They work well with my sensitive, combination skin. The are not oily and deep clean my pores. I can instantly feel the dirt and makeup lifting off of my skin. I keep these bad boys stocked in my night stand and quickly wipe my face before going to bed.I have noticed that my breakouts are no existent and my face is clearer than ever. Plus they are fragrance fee and PH balanced! The wipes are super moisturizing! Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths
Philadelphia, PA
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths uploaded by ThatGurlB. G.
I just had back surgery a few weeks ago and I wasn't allowed to shower or take a bath bc the incision wasn't allowed to get wet. I had to basically take a sponge kinda bath. These wipes helped me wash my face when I wasn't allowed to bend over the sink or shower 10 days also got wipes for all areas n a dry shampoo. It's a gentle wipe. I still purchase them instead of mkeup wipes bc some of the mkeup wipes hve oil in them n I don't want to get a slick look on my face. I recommend this to anyone on bed rest. I also as a teenager used the cleanser n it helped my teen acne. Recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin and I have used it to take my mkeup off b4 washing (kinda like a pre-wash)
Aurora, CO
2,405 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this brand of drug store skin care!! Cetaphil WILL never let your SKIN CARE down. These are labeled for dry skin, thwy do that so people that TRULY suffer with skin irritation(s) can look for a specialty product for dryness, but anyone with normal skin can take advantage of this wonderful brand's facial cloths. Cetaphil's formula in their wipes will have you feeling like a fresh facial with each wipe- and not ALL dried out afterwards. Those moments of self care to your face feel like Luxury. And you know you are treating your skin with a brand known for quality ingredients. It is a win- win. 😃
Cleveland , OHIO
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Target
My Cetaphil lineup. The is no comparison to these cleansing cloths!! By far the best at removing makeup easily and leaving your skin wonderfully moisturized. When that horrible dry winter skin comes the moisturizing cream is thick, absorbs into your skin and will not irritate your dry skin even more because it is unscented The gel eye cream is actually pretty nice for a affordable brand and lightly brightens my under eye. The gentle skin cleanser is not my go to because I feel like it leaves a film on my skin, but if I use a toner I can get by without breaking out.
Harrodsburg, KY
I recently received a complimentary sample package of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths while shopping at Target. I just couldn't wait to try them out. I used one to remove my make-up before retiring to bed and went over my face with the cloth several times. To get a good feel for the results, I then washed my face with a white wash cloth and face cleanser.  The cloth had done a pretty good job. It isn't something I would use all the time but would work well in a pinch.
I switched to these wipes from Say Yes to Blueberries. I’m so glad I did. These are thicker, stronger, and unscented. My skin doesn’t feel like it has a film on it when I’m finished. One wipe is enough to remove my eye makeup and foundation. My eyes are never irritated when I use these. They are effective, fairly priced, and gentle. Good for acne prone teens and those with sensitive skin.
Saint Paul, MN
I originally got this item as a bonus when I purchased my cetaphil cream and I cannot tell you how much I love this. I have very sensitive skin and to know that I can use these wipes to remove make up and my face won’t be dry afterwards is fabulous! I’ve ended up having to use my cream less because the wipes have kept my face moist without the heaviness of a lotion or cream.
Goodrich, MI
Purchased at: Target
Pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness and gentleness of these! The thing I hate most about makeup wipes—most don’t actually do what they are made to do; leaving most of us with raccoon eyes or red, raw skin after an intense scrub (with a makeup wipe). These actually removed all my mascara and didn’t make my face burn afterwards. A little pricey, but totally worth it.
Lebanon, TN
these are the most amazing wipes ever! I use them for cleaning my face as well as removing makeup from my skin.  The only thing that makes me sad is the price.  I use these more often when I am going on a trip or as a treat.  I am not able to use this consistently.  I typically get the liquid and use a washcloth or something to that regard!

102 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...