Add a Photo

#46 in Makeup Remover
Photos (12)
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
I have tried so many various cleansing clothes from random brands, from high end, to cheap cheap, I have found so many of them to be almost dry feeling, which of course isn't going to remove the day very well. I have had to add water, or other makeup remover products (in liquid form) to do the trick, and seriously, lets be honest, who wants to have to ADD to the product to achieve the correct result, so inconvenient! Well that definitely changed when I tried this babies! The Cetaphil brand was recommended to me by my dermatologist and dang was he right! The size if great for traveling as well! This wipes remove so much more than more, they do not make my under eye are burn like so many do. They are gentle, but get in there and get the job done! Two thumbs up!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
To start off I've used several of Cetaphil products and by far I must say this is my favorite product. I have oily skin and I must say it's hard to come across good products. I started off with there face wash and absolutely loved it. I figured I would try the cleansing cloths and I'm sure glad I did. I really don't wear a lot of makeup just the basics; light weight foundation, blush, mascara and eyeliner (on occasion I'll wear eyeshadow). These cleansing clothes do the job, they remove all my makeup and do not leave my face dry or anything like most products. I have recommended this product to my mom because she has the same issue as me and she loves too! So I would definitely recommend this product to others 😉
Anaya Y.
Anaya Y.
I've struggled with finding a good makeup remover.... Since I started wearing makeup. Ive also struggled with finding a good face wash for years. I'll start using something and then my skin will just get tired of it and start looking full. I started using cetaphil along with a good exfoliating wash and that has been my go to for a while now and my skin looks better than ever. So of course I decided to use the cleansing cloths and I LOVE 💕 them best thing ever. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and feeling cleaning after using just one & yqll know with makeup wipes, you have to use 2 or 3 and then wash your face. So I definitely recommend these wipes.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
New Castle, IN
Cetaphil products have personally never let me down before. Generally I would lean towards their moisturizing products, but I was fresh out of cleansing cloths when I decided to give these a try.
Listen, I've used several different cleansing clothes as well as been a frequent user of simple products. These clothes were excellent! They are odorless which is great for myself, because perfumed products tend to irritate my skin and eyes. Not only was is odorless, it left my skin feeling clean and super soft after use. So, the run down? I would absolutely buy this product again and I personally highly recommended it.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Oh, at the end of a long day, it really is tempting to use a cleansing cloth (or make-up remover cloth). The quick swipe of all make-up...followed in a few days by nasty breakouts.

Not so with the Cetaphil cleansing cloths! The smell is fresh and neutral, not perfumey; each cloth is large enough to remove the day's make-up; the texture is very gentle. Best of all, these cloths get skin wonderfully clean (including my waterproof/long-wear mascara and eyeliner). They don't irritate my sensitive skin, and they don't cause breakouts. Perfect for travel, too.

These are going to become a part of my regular routine!
Eva O.
Eva O.
Aurora, IL
I purchased this product because I had a rash and I asked my doctor what she would suggest I use. She immediately told me that Cetaphil was made for sensitive skin so it would be a perfect product to use until the rash went away. So, of course, I went out and purchased the cleansing cloths. Did not like them at all and in fact ended up just using my regular cleanser.

For me, the product was so light as to feel like it was not working to thoroughly clean my skin. I would use them and then an hour later I would feel like I needed to clean my skin again.
Rhona T.
Rhona T.
Minneapolis, MN
The packaging was super handy, and fit with me when I was traveling. While it did leave my skin clean, it left little fibers along the way. More often than not I'd be picking those fibers out of my eyes - which got SUPER old.

If I ever forgot to follow up with a moisturizer my face felt had though it had been sucked of all moisture. This left my face red and peeling, which was not very attractive.

Over all, I would say this product is alright if you're in a rush and need a product to go in your purse. There are better products out there,
Rio P.
Rio P.
Asheville, NC
A few days ago I bought this because there was. A bogo sale with the Cetaphil brand. Little did I know I would fall in love with these humble little wipes! I like using these in the morning. I use the Cetaphil gentle cleanser and these wipes feel just like if I used it just without of the water which reduces the redness and dark marks!!! Most cleansing wipes don't clean you're skin but these do and will also remove makeup, but you should still follow up with a cleanser if you wore makeup. I can't wait to buy a ton more of these!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
El Sobrante, CA
While I LOVE the cetaphil brand and use the moisturizer on a daily basis, I was not super impressed with the cleansing cloths. I bought them in a pinch because I forgot to bring my dermalogica pre-cleanse for a weekend trip. Though they got my makeup off (eventually) I went through about 5 wipes in the 10ct pack. It didn't work so well on my waterproof mascara and even after washing my face I had to go back and try to use the wipes to get the fall out from under my eyes. I also felt that they were a bit drying after use.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Iselin, NJ
I love Cetaphil for its other products so I was very hopeful that these wipes would do a good job. They smelled great but the wipes did not hold the make up removing solution well as most of the liquid remained in the bottom of the package. Also, I felt like it took a lot of harsh rubbing to get my make up off which was not too kind to my face. For anyone that might be allergic to other make up wipes, this might be a good product as whatever's in it does not seem as harsh as some of the other wipes on the market.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Fort Myers, FL
Can these cloths also remove makeup alone with cleaning the face?
Makenzie G.
Makenzie G.
Where can you get these?
LeeAnn P.
LeeAnn P.
Louisville , Ky
Is this rough on your skin