Add a Photo

#55 in Makeup Remover
Photos (12)
Smriti M.
Smriti M.

Where do I even start from? Lemme start from why I like this product the most! It's because it avoids wastage. Let me put it like this, when you have a liquid makeup remover, you tend to waste a lot of product and end up buying another batch of them. Am I not right? This product is so awesome because the wiping cloths have the exact amount of makeup remover that you might need for removing your makeup! Also, it removes the toughest part of makeup, EYE MAKEUP, so so easily! you just take a cloth and put it over your eyelids for a few seconds, and then gently wipe it off to get the entire eye makeup out, even the dramatic smokey eyes in just a few seconds! Its travel friendly, and Cetaphil has never disappointed all the girls worldwide! Go for it, sensitive skin peepz! Its giong to make your skin feel amazing even after removing makeup! Just like a baby's b*tt ! Thank you for reading and I hope it helped :*
Sally F.
Sally F.
Edmonton, AB

Honestly, I have never found a makeup wipe that I have loved the way I love cetaphil wipes. For one, they are SUPER moist. They don't feel rough or dry when you're using them on your face at all which is probably one of my biggest issues with finding a nice makeup removing wipe. I have sensitive skin and it's not helpful if a makeup wipe is just irritating my skin while doing an incomplete job of taking off my makeup; cetaphil isn't like that. Bonus: these are ophthalmologist approved and can be used to remove eye makeup as well without irritating the eye. They leave no residue on your face and don't leave your skin feeling dry or tight. I work for a dermatologist and often get free samples of these wipes but honestly I would 100% pay full price for them at any time. They are the perfect makeup wipe!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.

I have tried so many various cleansing clothes from random brands, from high end, to cheap cheap, I have found so many of them to be almost dry feeling, which of course isn't going to remove the day very well. I have had to add water, or other makeup remover products (in liquid form) to do the trick, and seriously, lets be honest, who wants to have to ADD to the product to achieve the correct result, so inconvenient! Well that definitely changed when I tried this babies! The Cetaphil brand was recommended to me by my dermatologist and dang was he right! The size if great for traveling as well! This wipes remove so much more than more, they do not make my under eye are burn like so many do. They are gentle, but get in there and get the job done! Two thumbs up!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.

To start off I've used several of Cetaphil products and by far I must say this is my favorite product. I have oily skin and I must say it's hard to come across good products. I started off with there face wash and absolutely loved it. I figured I would try the cleansing cloths and I'm sure glad I did. I really don't wear a lot of makeup just the basics; light weight foundation, blush, mascara and eyeliner (on occasion I'll wear eyeshadow). These cleansing clothes do the job, they remove all my makeup and do not leave my face dry or anything like most products. I have recommended this product to my mom because she has the same issue as me and she loves too! So I would definitely recommend this product to others 😉
Brittany  C.
Brittany C.

I am all about on the go convenience and that I'd exactly what you get from the Cetaphil cleansing cloth 10 pack!
As someone with VERY sensitive skin I am forever on the lookout for gentle products that are actually strong enough to do the job they advertise, and these cloths delivered and then some! They remove all the wear and tear of your day in one easy swipe and then easily fit in a clutch or purse for quick touch ups on the go. They leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed without any sting or awful odour.
The only downside to this product is I found they dry out fast- a better deal system on the packaging would fix the only problem I can find with this fabulous product!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Chicago , IL

I absolutely LOVE Cetaphil products! I have used their products for nearly 13 years and swear by the daily cleanser! I'm not a huge fan of the gentle cleanser (liquid) but I absolutely love the gentle skin cloths! Something is different with the cloths versus the liquid cleanser. I love to bring these with when I travel or need a quick refresh after the gym or after a long day at work. I have extremely sensitive skin and this leaves my face soft and clean without any irritation at all. It doesn't feel taut or tingly - such as when I've tried Ponds or Neutrogena's cleansing wipes. I highly recommend these and I will definitely be purchasing again, time after time!
Anaya Y.
Anaya Y.

I've struggled with finding a good makeup remover.... Since I started wearing makeup. Ive also struggled with finding a good face wash for years. I'll start using something and then my skin will just get tired of it and start looking full. I started using cetaphil along with a good exfoliating wash and that has been my go to for a while now and my skin looks better than ever. So of course I decided to use the cleansing cloths and I LOVE 💕 them best thing ever. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and feeling cleaning after using just one & yqll know with makeup wipes, you have to use 2 or 3 and then wash your face. So I definitely recommend these wipes.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
New Castle, IN

Cetaphil products have personally never let me down before. Generally I would lean towards their moisturizing products, but I was fresh out of cleansing cloths when I decided to give these a try.
Listen, I've used several different cleansing clothes as well as been a frequent user of simple products. These clothes were excellent! They are odorless which is great for myself, because perfumed products tend to irritate my skin and eyes. Not only was is odorless, it left my skin feeling clean and super soft after use. So, the run down? I would absolutely buy this product again and I personally highly recommended it.
Emily N.
Emily N.

Oh, at the end of a long day, it really is tempting to use a cleansing cloth (or make-up remover cloth). The quick swipe of all make-up...followed in a few days by nasty breakouts.

Not so with the Cetaphil cleansing cloths! The smell is fresh and neutral, not perfumey; each cloth is large enough to remove the day's make-up; the texture is very gentle. Best of all, these cloths get skin wonderfully clean (including my waterproof/long-wear mascara and eyeliner). They don't irritate my sensitive skin, and they don't cause breakouts. Perfect for travel, too.

These are going to become a part of my regular routine!
Marina A.
Marina A.
Garden City, NY

These are going to become a part of my regular routine!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Fort Myers, FL

Can these cloths also remove makeup alone with cleaning the face?
Makenzie G.
Makenzie G.

Where can you get these?
LeeAnn P.
LeeAnn P.
Louisville , Ky

Is this rough on your skin

Join Now