BY CETAPHIL

Based on the classic, award-winning Gentle Skin Cleanser, NEW Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are perfect for women and men on-the-go.  These ultra-soft, high-quality cloths work to thoroughly remove dirt and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural protective oils and emollients. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths moisturize as they cleanse leaving healthier looking skin that is soft and smooth to the touch. The dermatologist developed and tested formula is fragrance free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic making them gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin types unlike many cloths on the market today that contain irritating ingredients. The cloths allow for quick and easy removal of dirt and makeup from your face, neck, and around the eyes and the snap-to-close packs helps to prevent them from drying out. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are available now for $5.99 (Avg. Retail Price) at major retailers including drug, grocery and discount stores nationwide in addition to Amazon.com and Drugstore.com. For more information, please visit. Cetaphil.com. . see more...

• I love this brand very gentle to the skin,but only thing is that ...3 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin so i can not just use ever cleansing w...2 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin, will this make my face red? Or irritate m...3 Answers
Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths
  • "They remove my makeup so I don't need to buy liquid makeup remover, and they leave my face feeling soft and clean when I'm not wearing any makeup." in 180 reviews
  • "i received these product through influenster for free for testing purposes and i must say i am really surprised on how it left my skin feeling, i probably woud've never purchased it but now i believe i will" in 86 reviews
  • "However when I used them to try to remove my full face of makeup, it took about five wipes and I needed a little extra makeup remover to fully remove all of my eye makeup." in 16 reviews
  • "Nice wipes to clean face and make up quick...very refreshing and soft.....i received this product complimentary from influenster for reviewing purposes" in 12 reviews
  • "I love this product it doesn't cause oily skin and you can use it as makeup remover it's the best product that I have ever tried." in 10 reviews
Esmeralda V.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cloths work very very well. They remove makeup and clean the skin. They also work very good with the face cleanser. I use the cloths to remove my makeup and then I wash my fave with the facial right after and these two have helped reduce my acne.
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great when I don't have time to wash my face with cleanser and water.  These are also good for makeup removal.  I always take these on trips as they are eligible to go in my carryon luggage. They are priced great and don't dehydrate my already dry skin. I read that you should save buying expensive products for the ones you leave on, not wash off.  This is a great example of that philosophy!
Diandra D.
Woodbridge, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best way to clean make up, I usually use this and then wash with the cleanser, does not leave my skin oily and it’s really easy to take dark makeup off, I recommend this to my friends it’s a great product
Brenna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm acne prone and these don't break me out at all! WOW totally love these before washing my face! It helps to get off all the makeup & eye makeup so my products can penetrate my skin more. I like to keep them in my bag when traveling for a bit of extra moisture or for a quick fix on a plane. They're also great to use if you mess up your makeup and just need to wipe it off quick to reapply.
Gaby V.
Lake worth Fl
I really love this product  works to keep acne at bay, remove dirt from my skin. It's not just a facial cleanser but an overall body cleanser for me. Effectiveness Overall this cleanser is gentle on my sensitive skin. It removes dirt, oil, and excess makeup from my skin. It also helps sooth my skin and protect it.
Yavonne T.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've started using this as my cleanser for morning and night now due to my very sensitive eczema prone skin. I haven't had any patches of it since I've started using these wipes.
Eve J.
Queen Creek
Beauty Junkie Expert
These don’t remover makeup very well, although that is not what they are meant for, it just shows how little they clean the skin. They are also pretty dry and I prefer a very wet cleansing cloth. However, when I have a fresh face, these are great for just before bed doing a quick wipe down of my face and then going to sleep !
Angela C.
Hanahan, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a set of the cleanser and lotion and and wipes. These are great! A great value for the price and definitely will buy some when I run out. Can be bought at Walmart or local drug stores. Do not find them to be drying or cause breakout like some wipes can, and for sure are good at taking makeup residue off the face.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a huge fan of these cloths. They did an okay job of removing my makeup, but I really had to scrub to get it all off (and I don't even wear that much makeup). It was more useful for when I just wanted to refresh my skin and clean up little spots if I'd messed up on my makuep, but not for full face.
Amber W.
Greenwood
These are my favorite! They are so easy to use, especially I feel you’re on the go! I often struggle with having time to really wash the makeup of food my face. I have a 3 year old, so quicker I saw better. These remover my makeup, and cleanse my face! They don’t leave my face greasy or dry.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Anyone with sensitive skin have any trouble with these?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot find these anywhere. Where have you found yours?
Ashley P.
Do these have a strong scent?
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Had you used cleansing wipes before? If so, how did these compare?
Samara T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Are the towelettes soapy enough to remove an entire face of makeup?