BeautySkinCetaphil
Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths

by Cetaphil

Convenient pre-moistened cloths provide effective cleansing when you are on the go! Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths remove dirt, surface oils and makeup without drying or irritating the skin. They leave your skin feeling fresh and clean without distu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths!
Mona K.
Nashville, TN
Just discovered these wipes given to me by a relative, and they are fantastic! Feel much cleaner and do not leave a filmy residue like some other brand names. I won't use anything else from now on. Just one suggestion-I would love to see these in individually covered wipes for travel since I do not use them everyday. Great product as always from Cetaphil.
Crystal C.
Midwest City, OK
I just bought these from Ulta beauty tonight from a recommendation of the sales associate for my sensitive skin. It was a little pricey but worth it! They were soft and gentle to use even on my bright eyeshadow and liquid makeup on my face. I would definitely recommend them.
Cynthia C.
Westmount, NS
I really liked using these to remove my makeup, but I prefer to use micellar water instead. Only because you will go through these a lot faster, and I still use the gentle cleanser afterwards from Cetaphil.

Looking for your answer?