BY CETAPHIL

Based on the classic, award-winning Gentle Skin Cleanser, NEW Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are perfect for women and men on-the-go.  These ultra-soft, high-quality cloths work to thoroughly remove dirt and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural protective oils and emollients. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths moisturize as they cleanse leaving healthier looking skin that is soft and smooth to the touch. The dermatologist developed and tested formula is fragrance free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic making them gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin types unlike many cloths on the market today that contain irritating ingredients. The cloths allow for quick and easy removal of dirt and makeup from your face, neck, and around the eyes and the snap-to-close packs helps to prevent them from drying out. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are available now for $5.99 (Avg. Retail Price) at major retailers including drug, grocery and discount stores nationwide in addition to Amazon.com and Drugstore.com. For more information, please visit. Cetaphil.com. . see more...

• I love this brand very gentle to the skin,but only thing is that ...3 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin so i can not just use ever cleansing w...2 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin, will this make my face red? Or irritate m...3 Answers
Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths
  • "They remove my makeup so I don't need to buy liquid makeup remover, and they leave my face feeling soft and clean when I'm not wearing any makeup." in 180 reviews
  • "i received these product through influenster for free for testing purposes and i must say i am really surprised on how it left my skin feeling, i probably woud've never purchased it but now i believe i will" in 86 reviews
  • "However when I used them to try to remove my full face of makeup, it took about five wipes and I needed a little extra makeup remover to fully remove all of my eye makeup." in 16 reviews
  • "Nice wipes to clean face and make up quick...very refreshing and soft.....i received this product complimentary from influenster for reviewing purposes" in 12 reviews
  • "I love this product it doesn't cause oily skin and you can use it as makeup remover it's the best product that I have ever tried." in 10 reviews
Elyse R.
Elyse R.
St Clr Shores, MI
These are hands down the best facial wipes, for my skin anyway. They clean my face well, remove all the makeup and oil, without drying me out or leaving the weird, sticky, waxy feeling I get from some other wipes. Cetaphil is just all around a very consistent brand, gentle on the skin, inexpensive and always gets the job done. Biggest game changer for my skin care has been to stop shopping around, changing/trying new skin care products and stick to basic, reliable, products like these. If you really want to stretch your use of these, they are pretty big wipes so I tend to tear them in half and make two uses out of each one (mostly if you're using it to freshen up, probably want a whole one to remove a full face of makeup). They are really easy to tear and save the other half in the pouch. It also helps that the packaging closes well. It has a real plastic opening rather than just the sticker type seal so they stay fresh and don't dry out.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
I have tried so many various cleansing clothes from random brands, from high end, to cheap cheap, I have found so many of them to be almost dry feeling, which of course isn't going to remove the day very well. I have had to add water, or other makeup remover products (in liquid form) to do the trick, and seriously, lets be honest, who wants to have to ADD to the product to achieve the correct result, so inconvenient! Well that definitely changed when I tried this babies! The Cetaphil brand was recommended to me by my dermatologist and dang was he right! The size if great for traveling as well! This wipes remove so much more than more, they do not make my under eye are burn like so many do. They are gentle, but get in there and get the job done! Two thumbs up!
Mia H.
Mia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I may change this to a five star as more uses occur but I AM IN LOVE. I already thought the simple wipes were soft but this one beats it! Usually after I use wipes I have to immediately wash my face (couldn't even be lazy and have a snack or lay on couch you know the real reason you're not washing at the sink) and my sensitive skin would still get reddened from the wipes! Simple ones did lessen the red effect but cetaphil wins the redness battle. And although it doesn't swipe off all eye makeup in one swipe (what wipe does?!?) it is soooo much softer and doesn't feel as if it tugs as much. Combine that with just resting the wipe on your eye for a minute and then wiping or pregaming pre wipe with eye makeup remover lotion, this one has become a fast favorite!
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Urbana, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If these existed before this year, I certainly didn't know about it! I tried these as an alternative when the Neutrogena wipes just weren't cutting it for me. They are now my favorite! They are a good size that's not too small or too big. One side is lightly texture, the other is smooth. They aren't overly fragranced or dripping with solution. They take even my most stubborn makeup off with ease and usually leave my skin feeling clean did refreshed. Most other makeup wipes make my skin sting and/or feel coated and I have to wash it again which defeats the purpose. As a bonus, the Cetaphil wipes are extremely affordable and often come in a two pack.
Cerina P.
Cerina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using clean and clear, makeup dissolving make up makes and the night time makeup wipes for almost two years they were my Holy Grail of make up removers that was until the cetephil gentle makeup wipes came into my life, I absolutely LOVE them they are so gentle and it feels as if you make up just disappears off your face, they are my new absolute favorite make up remover wipe they trump all the other and trust me I've tried them all, they leave my fave feeling so moisturized and smooth, and are so gentle on skin, and they don't burn your eyes like other I have used . Get my mascara off so effortlessly, would highly recommend!
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go to! I can't give an opinion on how they stand up against taking makeup off because I don't wear makeup but they are amazing at keeping my face clean and fresh! I use them all the time, day & night! They fight against acne and keep my pores clean from any dirt and sweat. I'll even just grab a wipe to freshen up my face randomly during the day. They are mild but pack a punch. I haven't felt any strong chemicals that have made my face tingle or burn at all. I would say they are appropriate for all skin types. My face has a soft glow after I use these, actually after I use any Cetaphil cleansing product!
Eva O.
Eva O.
Aurora, IL
I purchased this product because I had a rash and I asked my doctor what she would suggest I use. She immediately told me that Cetaphil was made for sensitive skin so it would be a perfect product to use until the rash went away. So, of course, I went out and purchased the cleansing cloths. Did not like them at all and in fact ended up just using my regular cleanser.

For me, the product was so light as to feel like it was not working to thoroughly clean my skin. I would use them and then an hour later I would feel like I needed to clean my skin again.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Bakersfield, CA
My boyfriend had always told me that Cetaphil took away his acne. I never believed him because every time I used it, it was so wet and runny and I didn't feel like it did anything. But I started using it after a while and my acne was gone. I was in the store one day and saw that they had other products so I decided to try their wipes. I use them to get mascara off and girls we all know it can be very difficult sometimes. This works like a charm! You don't have to scrub really hard and you won't loose a ton of eyelashes in the process.
Rio P.
Rio P.
Asheville, NC
A few days ago I bought this because there was. A bogo sale with the Cetaphil brand. Little did I know I would fall in love with these humble little wipes! I like using these in the morning. I use the Cetaphil gentle cleanser and these wipes feel just like if I used it just without of the water which reduces the redness and dark marks!!! Most cleansing wipes don't clean you're skin but these do and will also remove makeup, but you should still follow up with a cleanser if you wore makeup. I can't wait to buy a ton more of these!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Iselin, NJ
I love Cetaphil for its other products so I was very hopeful that these wipes would do a good job. They smelled great but the wipes did not hold the make up removing solution well as most of the liquid remained in the bottom of the package. Also, I felt like it took a lot of harsh rubbing to get my make up off which was not too kind to my face. For anyone that might be allergic to other make up wipes, this might be a good product as whatever's in it does not seem as harsh as some of the other wipes on the market.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot find these anywhere. Where have you found yours?
Jaye W.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Anyone with sensitive skin have any trouble with these?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Do these have a strong scent?
Renee K.
Renee K.
Tonawanda, NY
Are these products worth the price, they are 10$ by me!
Samara T.
Samara T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Are the towelettes soapy enough to remove an entire face of makeup?