BY CETAPHIL #17 in Face Wipes

Based on the classic, award-winning Gentle Skin Cleanser, NEW Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are perfect for women and men on-the-go.  These ultra-soft, high-quality cloths work to thoroughly remove dirt and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural protective oils and emollients. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths moisturize as they cleanse leaving healthier looking skin that is soft and smooth to the touch. The dermatologist developed and tested formula is fragrance free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic making them gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin types unlike many cloths on the market today that contain irritating ingredients. The cloths allow for quick and easy removal of dirt and makeup from your face, neck, and around the eyes and the snap-to-close packs helps to prevent them from drying out. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are available now for $5.99 (Avg. Retail Price) at major retailers including drug, grocery and discount stores nationwide in addition to Amazon.com and Drugstore.com. For more information, please visit. Cetaphil.com. . see more...

• I love this brand very gentle to the skin,but only thing is that ...3 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin so i can not just use ever cleansing w...2 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin, will this make my face red? Or irritate m...3 Answers
Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths
  • "i received these product through influenster for free for testing purposes and i must say i am really surprised on how it left my skin feeling, i probably woud've never purchased it but now i believe i will" in 86 reviews
  • "However when I used them to try to remove my full face of makeup, it took about five wipes and I needed a little extra makeup remover to fully remove all of my eye makeup." in 16 reviews
  • "Nice wipes to clean face and make up quick...very refreshing and soft.....i received this product complimentary from influenster for reviewing purposes" in 12 reviews
  • "I love this product it doesn't cause oily skin and you can use it as makeup remover it's the best product that I have ever tried." in 10 reviews
  • "I have yet to try the wipes, but I like the face wash. MY skin is very sensitive and the face wash is great, so I bet the wipes are just as good!" in 9 reviews
Bethany U.
Camden, TN
I use these on days I just don’t have the time to go through my normal skincare routine (i.e. baby crying, preschooler going wild, dog needs out, up late, kitchen a mess kind of nights.) I will say out of all the makeup remover wipes I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a lot, that they are the most gentle I’ve used. My sensitive skin doesn’t get the same burning sensation and redness as I experience with nearly every other wipe I’ve tried. The packaging is easy to open, with a nice flip top. No annoying sticker flaps to deal with. The only negative thing I’ve experienced with these wipes, is that I always breakout on my chin the following day. Always. With that said, they are still my go to wipes, and that’s probably just the price I pay for not taking the time to go through my normal night time routine.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I won’t be using them again because the Aveeno® Ultra-calming Makeup Removing Wipes work so much better. They are not moist enough to get all your makeup off, and you have to use multiple to get them off. Although, if you have sensitive skin and wear minimal amounts of makeup I would recommend these. If you wear a full face probably not.
Grace H.
Recently bought these to take to the hospital with me just in case I was not able to get out of bed to wash my face. They are now my all time favorite! So good for sensitive skin too. I had hives on my face at the time from stress and it didn’t bother them so that was an extra plus! Love this product.
Sarah D.
Definitely the best thing to take your makeup off with! It does not leave your skin feeling oily at all. Sometimes it doesn’t get all of my eye makeup off so I use the liquid cetaphil makeup remover for my eyes and the wipes for my face and then afterwards I finish with cetaphil daily cleanser. Always look for noncomedogenic!!!
Robin B.
Carencro , LA
I really like all of the Cetaphil products that I have tried but this is one of my favorites. I use these wipes to remove makeup instead of a traditional makeup remover because this is much more gental on my skin. My face feels clean after using these wipes and I don’t have to use too many to get the job done.
Christina T.
This cloth is great for a quick morning rinse. As long as your face is already free of make-up. Does not remove make-up well. Not suddsy like some face cleansing cloths. I wet it a little bit with some warm water then wash my face before applying my moisturizer.
Palmira B.
I use this as makeup remover when I'm tired and don't really want to go to all the process of taking my makeup off and doing my routine these I just grab these and wipe off my makeup and it brings out every little thing off like these are amazing I cannot Rave enough about these
Jaden M.
I switched from Burt’s bees cleansing wipes to these, and let’s just say it was a big improvement! These wipes take off your makeup very well and leave your face feeling fresh. I struggle with acne and these wipes really help. They don’t make me breakout at all! 10/10 recommend
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
I love to use all the Cetaphil products. I use these to remove my makeup before using the Cetaphil cleanser. My dermatologist recommended all the Cetaphil products for acne prone skin and they have worked wonders for my skin.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
I cannot find these anywhere. Where have you found yours?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Anyone with sensitive skin have any trouble with these?
Samara T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Are the towelettes soapy enough to remove an entire face of makeup?
Renee K.
Tonawanda , NY
Are these products worth the price, they are 10$ by me!
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Had you used cleansing wipes before? If so, how did these compare?