Is this good for acne prone skin?
Evansville, IN - il y a 2 mois

6 answers

Yes! I have acne prone skin and this is my favorite cleanser! My dermatologist even recommends it
il y a 2 mois
Yes, my daughter is an estitician and highly recommends this [email protected]
il y a 2 mois
Yes!! This and the Cerave Foaming Cleanser 236ml are the only cleansers I can use without breaking out! I have really acne-prone, sensitive skin that leans towards the oilier side. Hope that helps! 💗
il y a 2 mois
It's good for really sensitive skin and people who like an inexpensive, head to toe product the whole family can use. I wouldn't say that it's particularly for acne, even the oily skin version. If you want a moderately priced system that's amazing for acne, I'd suggest Lue by Jean Seo. It's all natural, too. A pricier but all organic line I'd recommend is Eminence Organics. On the drugstore end, I'd investigate Neutrogena maybe. I know Target has a lot of clean brands now, but I haven't looked at the acne lines. Basis gel cleanser is amazing if you can find it. Walgreens website used to carry it. It's good for all skin types but it's what finally cleared me up 20+ years ago.
YES!! Most definitely🤗
il y a 2 mois
Personally, I love this cleanser for every skin type. It's gentle, effective and won't dry out zits. Acne prone skin can get flakey and this cleanser never causes that. There's a reason it's been around for years and is so popular.