Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
By Cetaphil
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Does this take off all your make up even without using a separate make up remover before cleansing?
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
fort worth, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes its a great product and find it works great on me while not irritating my skin in the slightest. and ive used all types of cleansers. this is the best at its price. i do not recommend you use this alone though. i like to at least precleanse with a makeup remover wipe or coconut oil and papertowels when I'm lazy. after using the cleanser i find my skin soft and completely clean. i used to use a toner to take off any lingering makeup on my face, but with this cleanser you don't need it at all. i love it.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
1 year, 5 months ago
I do not believe it takes off all my makeup and I would have to rub it really hard into my eyes if I tried.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Stoney Creek, ON
1 year, 5 months ago
I personally use a separate make up remover, but in a pinch it works. I'll use it on dry skin and work it in breaking up my makeup and then add water.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
1 year, 5 months ago
I personally use a separate make up remover first and then use this afterwards. I feel like for things like mascara its a little tougher to get out with this face wash. Like Pamela said in the comment below, it all depends on your skin and how heavy your makeup is as well.
Pamela E.
Pamela E.
1 year, 6 months ago
For me it did , it all depends on the person and their skin , but it works for me.