BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes skin as it cleans. In fact, it's gentle enough for a baby's delicate skin. Designed specifically to work for all skin types, it is a simple, yet highly effective way to care for your skin.​

• Our best-seller and fan favorite

• As gentle as it gets — soothes and cleanses, leaving skin smooth and soft

• Mild, soap-free formula cleanses without irritation — it won’t strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients

• Moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores

• Available sizes: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz

How To Use

Directions for use without water: Apply a liberal amount of cleanser to the skin and rub gently. Remove excess with a soft cloth, leaving a thin film on the skin.

Directions for use with water: Apply cleanser to the skin and rub gently. Rinse.

Ingredients

• Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for All Skin Types 4 oz wha...6 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?65 Answers
  • Has usado esta crema hidratante ? Yo la uso y me encanta....1 Answers
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for All Skin Types 4 oz
  • "Does everything you can ask for a facial cleanser, wash without drying the skin! remove everything and don't irritated skin. it's fragrance free without any weird scent in it. Cetaphil have a great reputation and I understand why! I have a oily and sensitive skin and it's very difficult to find product that fit me " in 20 reviews
  • "the creamy consistency suggests q not doing the desired effect, contrary leaves your skin very clean helps to remove makeup and best not irritate use 2 times a day and helped me make my skin looks far best =)" in 5 reviews
  • "He has very sensitive skin and gets acne like crazy." in 2 reviews
  • "It does the job and helps me remove all my makeup after a long day of work." in 2 reviews
  • "I noticed it helped reduce redness in my skin along with imperfections as well. " in 2 reviews
Mikayla S.
Lockport, IL
I've been using this product for three years now as a daily face cleanser and a body wash. I have acne combination skin normally. It leaves my face feeling so smooth and clean! It doesn't clog my pores or create any acne breakouts for me. Lately I've been having bad allergic reactions to an awful laundry detergent so wearing those clothes makes my skin crawl and burn. This is the ONLY gentle cleanser that I trust to use on my irritated skin, including my face. It helps wash off the allergen without making my skin and face feel any worse. I already loved this product before I had sensitive skin but now that my skin has become very sensitive and dry this cleanser has been a god sent item for me. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. This is one of my tried and true favorite cleansers.
Aimee B.
My favorite face wash of all time that I always go back to, no matter what I use. Its a pretty good deal for the price considering the big bottle lasts forever. I see a lot of reviews about the consistency of this face wash but if you can get past the “conditioner” feeling, you will never go back! I put this on my face DRY, rub it in until theres a nice white lather. Sometimes I let it sit for a couple minutes, which makes your face even softer, but then I wash it off with warm water. I was having some breakouts a couple months ago and remembered I had this. I used nothing but this & within a couple days, the spots on my face were 90% gone. It’s not specifically for acne and I don’t know if it will work for everyone but its definitely worth a try. I have really oily skin that gets oily really fast and surprisingly, this does the opposite and actually controls the oil throughout the day. I don’t even use a moisturizer because it makes my face so soft and smooth on it’s own. My dermatologist recommended this to me almost 2 years ago when I was on Accutane and I’ve been repurchasing ever since!
Chaasadyah C.
Stearyl alcohol
MethylPARABEN
PropylPARABEN
ButylPARABEN

Water is the only thing good for your skin!
You should never be placing PARABENS into your skin! these are cosmetic ingredients warn against and advise us to avoid due to potential toxicity. So sad because I used to love it. It smells so fresh, pure, and clean but it is everything but. Mind ingredients and for a moisturizer I would recommend using bodyjoy butters. This lowkey company is so affordable but only use ingredients that are natural and good enough to eat. Bodyjoybutters.com. That’s honestly what I buy. Thank me later yall
Jessica F.
Peoria
I was pleasantly surprised by the Cetaphil Cleanser when I first started using it. I have extremely dry & sensitive skin, so I'm really picky on my face cleansers. This one doesn't irritate my skin at all. It actually does the complete opposite. Not only does it clean well & leave my face feeling clean, but it soothes any redness & really moisturizes my skin as well. It's very gentle but gets the job done. You get a really good amount of product for the price, so I think it's a good buy. If you have dry or sensitive skin & are having trouble finding a cleanser that works for you skin & doesn't irritate you, I'd definitely recommend giving this a try.
Jessica G.
courtland
I keep going back to this for my daily cleanser no matter what else I try! I have extremely dry, sensitive skin - and this gently cleans the dirt and oil without irritating or drying out my skin - or causing any acne. It does not have a strong scent, and it has a thin gel-like consistency. I will continue to purchase this for my daily cleanser - the value is great as well, a bottle will last me at least two or three months with daily (sometimes twice daily) usage. If you want to get a deeper cleanse with this gentle formula, try massaging it in with a silicone facial brush - I've found it works better that way!
William H.
I wanted to take time to say there are two products that I love ! Cetaphil Gentil Skin Cleanser For All Skin Types and Cetaphl Moisturizing Lotion For All Skin Types. Both are perfect and I love!! I have been using since 2010 and I love how makes my skin feel and I love that I can use for face and body. I turned 45 years old this year and I am aways told that I look like I'm 20 !! I total believe that this is because of using Cetaphil Gentle Skin Clenser For All Skin Types and Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion For All Skin Types ! I feel so fortunate to have found amazing and perfect products.
Tanaiya J.
I’ve been using this stuff since the 9th grade and I have ZERO complaints. It has kept my skin clear of breakouts and even cleared it up with the help of other products. It’s VERY gentle and light, and I love the fact that it’s so gentle that you can wash over your eyes while you’re washing your face and it won’t burn or irritate your eyes. It has no fragrance is it which makes it even better! All you need is 2-3 pumps and you’re good. A big one from sams club can last me months. if you’re looking for a moisturizer or your teenager, cetaphil is the way to go!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This has been a cleanser that I have used for years! Since high school! It does a great job of cleansing the skin, and it very very gentle. If you have sensitive skin, this is so calming, and the gel is so soft and just glides onto the skin. Massaging this in to the skin, gently, I had no problems with redness or breakouts, or dryness afterwards! I sometimes will even catch my boyfriend using this! Lol. So it is for men and woman. I purchased mine from Walmart, and have for evvvvver! I recommend. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for All Skin Types 4 oz
sharon P.
I have used this product in the past when my skin was out of control, from breakouts to redness and irritation. My dermatologist reccomended I stop over cleansing my face, and start using cetaphil which cleanses but doesnt strip the skin of natural oils. I immediately started to notice my breakouts cleared and my skin wasnt oily (washing face strips skin of necessary oils and can actually cause the skin to produce excessive oils and cause breakouts). This is a great product to calm skin and cleanse without stripping.
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
My skin can be weird at times because one moment a face wash will clear my skin and then the more I use it the more it breaks me out and does not work, but with cetaphil this has never happened. Let me tell you that this cleanser has been with me since the first day I saw my first pimple, it’s a gentle cleanser that helps remove dirt and impurities while leaving your skin smooth and clean, it helps to control my acne and the oily/dry parts of my skin, it’s affordable and easy to find and I highly recommend it.
Ines J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Kathleen L.
Albany, NY
Will this cleanser help fight acne even though it's supposed to be more gentle?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Everyone says its amazing! is it good?
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for dry/oily skin
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
On the packaging, it says this product can be used as a gentle mask as well. Has anyone tried this?