Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesCardinal Health - Pharma
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 oz Bottle - 8 Each / Bottle [Sold by the Bottle, Quantity per Bottle : 8 OZ, Category : Miscellaneous Self Care Items, Product Class : Self Care]

by Cardinal Health - Pharma

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 oz. Bottle - 8 Each / Bottle [Sold by the Bottle, Quantity per Bottle : 8 OZ, Category : Miscellaneous Self Care Items, Product Class : Self Care]!
Long Branch, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this cleanser for about 20 days and I love it. I use it in the morning and evening to wash my skin. Super recommend, cetaphil products are lovely products for me!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this face wash and I use it everyday. It is very gentle and with having sensitive skin, I dont have a bad reaction to it. I like that there is no scent to it and does an excellent job of removing any dirt on my face
Roselle, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
It is a very good cleansing gel, I am using this two times in a day. So effective, I am totally satisfied. This gel gentle removes any dirty from my face. nice scent. package is too good to. recommended

Looking for your answer?