BY CETAPHIL #18 in Facial Cleansers

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser works well as part of a skin care regimen to control dryness associated with topical acne medications and skin rejuvenating wrinkle products. Originally formulated for dermatologists, Cetaphil Gentle Liquid Cleanser is... see more...

• Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser what do you think about this product??6 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?62 Answers
  • What is ur opinions about these products!??5 Answers
Kaleigh M.
Columbus , OH
Hello beautiful people! ❤️ this is my RIDE OR DIE face wash and has been for like 3 years now, so I'm very excited to share this with you.
PROS:
- one of the top brands of skin care products recommended by dermatologists! ✔😜 (my dermatologist recommended this specific face wash for my dry, acne prone skin)
-easy to find! 🕵🏽‍♀️(I got mine at my local cvs)
-a little goes a long way! (I literally use half a pump for each use)
-it's gentle! 😃 it does not take any moisture out of my skin
CONS:
-does not have any exfoliating grains & does not leave you with that almost minty fresh feeling on your face after you wash (this is only a con if this is what you look for in a face wash)
ZENOBIA M.
North Las Vegas
My skin is noticeably softer..
I have been using this Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser as a face wash for the past 8 days, just before bed. I have had fewer breakouts (My skin is very sensitive). There is no greasy feeling after I use it. My skin has been feeling softer and smoother. I do also use an exfoliating citrus face wash in the morning in addition to this, but I've found that I can get by just using this. It does leave my face dry, so I use it with a moisturizer, but I always feel super clean after I use it, and I love that it doesn't have any strong odors, which is why I would skip washing my face at night and just use a make-up remover... I'll keep using this product
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This has been a cleanser that I have used for years! Since high school! It does a great job of cleansing the skin, and it very very gentle. If you have sensitive skin, this is so calming, and the gel is so soft and just glides onto the skin. Massaging this in to the skin, gently, I had no problems with redness or breakouts, or dryness afterwards! I sometimes will even catch my boyfriend using this! Lol. So it is for men and woman. I purchased mine from Walmart, and have for evvvvver! I recommend. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Yesi D.
So i got this in a set of sephora favorites. And i never was a fan of cetaphil products. And let me tell you my eyebrows and upper cheeks were flaky and scaly and red so bad from a reaction (like seborrheic dermatitis) had from peppers. And they were probably like that for 4 days. I used 2 cleansers and baby eczema cream and didn't see a difference and one product actually made it worst. So last night i decided to use this it didn't have a smell. And when i cleanse my face it felt oily and had a weird sensation. Ok so i wake up in the morning and what just happened the redness was gone and like a good 90% off my face was better, i was so shocked because i didn't think it would make it better from one night of use. So 👍👍
Kasey W.
Happy, TX
Review for: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 16 Ounce more...
I have been on a acne medicine called Accutane for months now. My skin is dry, flakey, and overly sensitive. This product is my new holy grail cleanser, it doesn't dry my out and doesn't cause any odd reactions. It really gets all of the dirt and grime off of my face, it also is the bomb at breaking down makeup for easy removal. Also gentle enough to use on the eyelids to break down pesky liners and mascara! 10/10 will be continuing to use!
Lace
I switched over to this cleanser after the normal daily cleanser caused my skin to start acting funky during my pregnancy. I loveeee it so much. I purchased both cleanser but mostly used the daily one at first. When I had to start using this one, I was very impressed. It feels SO soft & makes your skin feel really soft after using as well. It is also very light but cleansing very well! I also love that it does not create sud, it almost feels like a lotion on your skin! Great great great product!!!
Dru H.
Lake Mary, FL
Review for: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz more...
This cleanser is super gentle and I like that it’s unscented. It was a little bit drying after using it but nothing a little moisturizer couldn’t fix. The price point is affordable. I’m giving it 4 stars because I just didn’t notice a huge difference in my skin. Yes it was gentle and I enjoyed using it, but it didn’t seem to clear any of my existing acne, nor prevent any. Overall it is a decent product!
Rachel J.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz more...
This is a really good product for hydrating skin. However, I never noticed much of a difference for my blackheads. I will say I never noticed many pimples while I was using it but I don’t often break out. It is really great at removing makeup, even mascara, and doesn’t have any overwhelming smell to it. If you need a gentle daily cleanser and don’t have acne, then this is for you!
Sonal S.
This stuff is gold! I remember my mom gave me this as a preteen but then I got suckered into the cleansers that made your skin ‘feel’ clean. This is the real deal though. Despite the fact that it doesn’t feel like it’s doing anything, it’s really pulling all the dirt off of your face without stripping it. I regret every letting this out of my hands as a teenager with hormonal breakouts.
Natalie B.
Cleves, OH
Review for: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz more...
This cleanser is great for those with perfect, clear skin. It's so light and doesn't soap up at all. For me, it wasn't great. It was fine for washing in the morning, but didn't get much of my makeup off at night. I would recommend for young girls or guys who don't wear much makeup and just need to wash to freshen up! If you wear full makeup or eye makeup I wouldn't suggest this!
Ines J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Kathleen L.
Albany, NY
Will this cleanser help fight acne even though it's supposed to be more gentle?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Everyone says its amazing! is it good?
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for dry/oily skin
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
On the packaging, it says this product can be used as a gentle mask as well. Has anyone tried this?