Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Removing Wipes

These convenient and ultra-gentle wipes effectively lift makeup from all over your face for a soothing cleansing experience. This soothing formula contains Aloe Vera and Botanicals – Green Tea and Chamomile. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

• Ultra soft cloths gentle enough for the most sensitive skin
  • Flexible plastic closure ensures cloths remain moist, making them convenient for travel, the gym, or in the car
  • Gently removes stubborn makeup while soothing skin
  • Fragrance free and paraben free
  • Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
  • Available size: 25 ct.

Ingredients

Water, Isohexadecane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Aloe Barbardensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract (Chamomile), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Hyrdoxystearate, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Laurate, Acrylates/C10-20 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Brassylate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol

Has anybody used these before? I ordered some and am skeptical of makeup wipes in general. I have dry and sensitive skin and I wear waterproof mascara.
Has anyone used these along with the face cleanser? Have you noticed a difference?
Start your review of Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Removing Wipes!
Philadelphia, PA
These are my favorite makeup wipes, and I wont buy any other brand. Other brands make my face breakout and this is the only brand that I have found that doesn't. They take all of the makeup off of your face and you will wake up in the morning without any blemishes.
Ferndale
So I love the funk out of cetaphil products but I think that the other cetaphil wipes, the cleansing ones, do just as good of a a job taking off makeup and a better job of cleaning my skin. I’d recommend sticking to those.
Sandy, UT
I use these everyday to get my makeup off of my face and it makes my removal process very quick and easy. I don’t have to scrub or irritate my skin to get off my makeup.
Liberty Hill, TX
I have used many facial wipes over the years but these are my new "forever" wipes. They are larger than most wipes, wonderful for sensitive skin and do not leave your skin feeling tight and dry after use. I also think that they have just the right amount of moisture in them. some wipes have to much and you feel like you have to wipe your afce of after and some are too dry. They now come in a blue streamlined package with a snap closure. Perfect. I love Cetaphil Ptoducts!
Forsyth, GA
As someone who has extremely sensitive and dry skin due to acne treatments, these are a lifesaver! I used to be able to use any brand of makeup removing wipes, but after my skin became sensitive, they all started to strip my skin and burn my face. These are the only wipes I have found that are truly gentle for removing face and eye makeup! They do not leave a weird film on my face like some wipes, and they do a greta job at removing all of my makeup. They are also very affordable! I would recommend these for anyone with dry, sensitive skin!
I love them they are so good! I usually only need one wipe to remove all my makeup and my skin feels so soft afterwards.😍 The only time I need a second wipe which I cut in half is when my mascara really doesn't want to come of other than that I only need one. All the other makeup wipes I've tried I've had to use multiple wipes to remove all my makeup and they just end up leaving my skin feeling rough. 😳
Coachella, CA
😍😍😍😍😍😍 I use to use the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes religiously until one of my co-workers said to try these. That they do a much better job, aren't as harmful, and leave your skin feeling so nice. And I absolutely agree!!!❣️ These wipes are the absolute BEST, especially if you have sensitive skin or if your skin is acne prone. Everyone I've recommended these wipes to, have loved it & from then on, only use these makeup wipes!! Do yourself a favor & try them out yourself. 🤗
Great wipes for a quick and easy makeup removal! Super convenient when you’re on the go. This product is super gentle compared to other drug store makeup wipes and has a slight calming scent. Only downside to the product design is that once it’s opened the resealable sticker doesn’t stick as well. I think this product should upgrade its design to have a plastic closure clamp (similar to baby wipes) I find those products remain extremely moist!
I am a performer. I need make up remover wipes that are going to take off heavy duty caked on make up. The Neutrogena makeup wipes used to be my ride or die, and then my skin started to have a reaction to a chemical that was in the product. These cleansing wipes are gentle and free of harsh chemicals. Totally a saving grace because I use make up wipes almost every day!
They did well at removing my makeup, but they are definitely NOT for sensitive skin. After I finish wiping down my face, I usually wipe my eyelashes back and forth to get off the mascara. Well after doing one eye, the skin under my eyes began to burn. This burning sensation lasted for several minutes. I finally had to rinse my face with water. And I should note that I do not consider myself to have sensitive skin. Buyer beware. Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Removing Wipes