Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Removing Wipes uploaded by Samantha B.

BY CETAPHIL

These convenient and ultra-gentle wipes effectively lift makeup from all over your face for a soothing cleansing experience. This soothing formula contains Aloe Vera and Botanicals – Green Tea and Chamomile. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

• Ultra soft cloths gentle enough for the most sensitive skin
  • Flexible plastic closure ensures cloths remain moist, making them convenient for travel, the gym, or in the car
  • Gently removes stubborn makeup while soothing skin
  • Fragrance free and paraben free
  • Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
  • Available size: 25 ct.

Ingredients

Water, Isohexadecane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Aloe Barbardensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract (Chamomile), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Hyrdoxystearate, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Laurate, Acrylates/C10-20 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Brassylate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol

• Has anyone used these along with the face cleanser? Have ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Emily M.
As someone who has extremely sensitive and dry skin due to acne treatments, these are a lifesaver! I used to be able to use any brand of makeup removing wipes, but after my skin became sensitive, they all started to strip my skin and burn my face. These are the only wipes I have found that are truly gentle for removing face and eye makeup! They do not leave a weird film on my face like some wipes, and they do a greta job at removing all of my makeup. They are also very affordable! I would recommend these for anyone with dry, sensitive skin!
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
😍😍😍😍😍😍
I use to use the Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes religiously until one of my co-workers said to try these. That they do a much better job, aren't as harmful, and leave your skin feeling so nice. And I absolutely agree!!!❣️ These wipes are the absolute BEST, especially if you have sensitive skin or if your skin is acne prone.

Everyone I've recommended these wipes to, have loved it & from then on, only use these makeup wipes!! Do yourself a favor & try them out yourself. 🤗
Megan C.
Great wipes for a quick and easy makeup removal! Super convenient when you’re on the go. This product is super gentle compared to other drug store makeup wipes and has a slight calming scent. Only downside to the product design is that once it’s opened the resealable sticker doesn’t stick as well. I think this product should upgrade its design to have a plastic closure clamp (similar to baby wipes) I find those products remain extremely moist!
Bird G.
I usually have to grab 2-3 wipes to completely clean my face with any other wipes. AND I normally have to have two different wipes, one for face and one for eyes. With Cetaphil wipes, I only have to use one wipe and it’s soooo gentle on my eyes! After trying every single makeup remover I could think of I finally found the perfect ones! Smells fresh and doesn’t dry out your skin!
Tracie L.
east windsor , NJ
I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin, so cetaphil products are my entire life. I’ve used their lotion for years but when i discovers the wipes i could never go back! they are gentile but also effective in removing my makeup! no burning, irritation, or redness which is incredibly hard for me to find in a face product.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
I typically love Cetaphil wipes and swear by the "Skin Cleansing Wipes" in the blue package. I believe the Citrus in this made me break out so bad. Unfortuantely, I had grabbed these right before heading out on a work trip and it was all I had. I was so desperate for a different face wash I had to amazon prime something to my hotel room because these made my skin look so horrible. They didn't remove my make up well either and you really have to scrub to remove the make up off your face. Stick to the regular Cetaphil wipes!
Abbey S.
Marion, IN
I bought these because I absolutely love their moisturizer cream and use it on my face every day. I thought I’d really like these too but they honestly disappointed me so much. It made me sad because I really hoped I’d like them. They are very dry and don’t do a great job at taking off my makeup. I don’t think I will purchase them again.
Stephanie S.
Took these wipes to the beach & am so glad I did! Not only did it take my makeup off and clean my face, they were gentle enough for my son to use too without them being “for girls”.
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
I have tried many makeup wipes of all price ranges bit I always come back to these. They take makeul off with little effort including waterproof liners. They are fentle enough to use on eyes with zero stinking. I always stock up on these when Ulta gives out the 20% off coupon.
Arody C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are the only wipes that do. It irritate my face when removing makeup. I have sensitive skip and first time user of this product. It was gentle and effective. My eyes did not feel irritated or began tearing as with other wipes. Will definitely purchase again.
Allie B.
Columbus, OH
Has anyone used these along with the face cleanser? Have you noticed a difference?