BY CETAPHIL

This oil-free, bi-phase liquid – formulated with botanicals – gently and effectively dissolves makeup, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling smooth, clean and refreshed.

Soothing formula with Aloe Vera and Botanicals – Ginseng and Green Tea

• Effectively removes stubborn makeup, oil and impurities while conditioning skin
  • Leaves eye area feeling clean and refreshed with no oily residue
  • Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin
  • Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Fragrance free, oil-free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic

Ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Glycerin, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Benzalkonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Allantoin

• I have very dry and sensitive skin around my eyes...will ...2 Answers
  • Ive never seen this anywhere , where do you buy this??!! ...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave an oily residue like most? Or is ...1 Answers
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Produto de ótima qualidade. O meu já está acabando de tanto usar, com certeza irei comprar mais. Ele remove até as maquiagens mais difíceis. Comprei pela primeira vez e já virei fã. Adoro os produtos da Cetaphil.
Megan C.
Des Moines, IA
I really like this product for makeup removal...especially in the winter when my skin is really dry. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. Very gentle. Does a decent job at getting makeup off and does not burn. Great for dry skin as it moisturizes while cleanses. Not sure how it would do with oily skin as it does leave a slight oily texture behind. The product is oil free. Will purchase again.
Desiree P.
Aurora, CO
Living in Colorado has really dried out my skin so I found myself looking for a new make up remover because make up wipes were drying me out and causing sores on my skin. I decided to try out this oil make up remover since I have sensitive skin and it has aloe in it. Let me tell you I love it! Doesn’t burn, doesn’t leave me feeling dry, take off the make up easily enough. I am very happy to have tried this product out.
Elaine J.
Lakewood, CA
Really gentle for the eye area and good at removing eyeliner! Good for sensitive skin. The bottle itself can be improved as it needs to have a smaller hole so it does spill out so fast. Will buy again unless another product catches my eye.
Valdya B.
Washington DC
Great make up remover for sensitive skin!! It’s really gentle, so it doesn’t remove the make up especially eye make up easily in one or two wipes. But I’m happy enough because my skin never gets angry with it. Will keep using this!
Steph C.
So gentle for around the eye area. It completely removes my Better than sex waterproof mascara like a dream!!! I have oily skin and it hasn’t made me break out. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Cady S.
Cortland , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was relatively affordable and easy to find. I went to Walmart but have seen it at target and other stores. It works wonders!! Gets all the eyeliner, waterproof mascara, etc. off and you skin looks and feels so clean.
Halley L.
A really good makeup remover! Works pretty well even with waterproof makeup, and it indeed very gentle on the eyes. May take a little work for stubborn makeup, but it does a pretty good job.
David S.
The make-up remover it's a good product. It removes all my make-up, no matter if it's water resistant or waterproof. I use it all over my face. Most make-up remover hurt my eyes, but with this I notice just a minor irritation (I have very sensitive eyes).I bought it due to good reviews on beautypedia, so I know it also has great ingredients for my skin.It' has an oil and a liquid part, so shake well before using. The product will foam in the bottle due to shaking, but the oil and liquid stay mixed for a minute or two (if you don't use enough from the beginning). There is a minor residue on the skin, but I did not noticed this causing any breakouts. I like that it does not leave my skin dry and tight.I hate the packaging. It's just a cap (no pouring mechanism), so most time I spill more than I need on the cotton pad. It's poorly designed and wasteful.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love this product! I have very sensitive skin and have been using a luxury makeup remover for years now but bought this on a whim. So glad I did! It is the same quality as luxury brands but a fraction of the cost. Feels great on my skin and doesn't leave any weird residue and it actually removes all of my makeup! Would definitely recommend
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I have very dry and sensitive skin around my eyes...will this burn my skin?
Azra K.
Albany, NY
How does this compare to the micellar water by Garnier?
Kristen K.
Houma, LA
Does this product leave an oily residue like most? Or is it more like micelles water?
Stephanie R.
Ive never seen this anywhere , where do you buy this??!! I love anything cetaphil!