Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar
By Cetaphil
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

Do you use the Cetaphil bar, liquid facial soap, or the lotion?

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spring Hill, FL
1 year, 12 months ago
I have used all three products. I change it up between using the bar and the liquid facial soap. I always follow up using the Cetaphil lotion. Keeps my skin clear and does not irritate my sensitive skin.
DeJa R.
DeJa R.
1 year, 12 months ago
Currently use the bar. However I have used the facial cleanser and lotion in the past. No complaints all work well and don't irritate my skin.
Katie B.
Bar!
Callee B.
Callee B.
4 years ago
I use the bar. This is what my dermatologist suggested to me and it works the same as the others in my opinion.
Gresia A.
Gresia A.
4 years ago
I use the facial cleanser and the daily moisturizer. The face lotions is sometimes to heavy on my face since my face is already oily
Julie R.
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
4 years, 1 month ago
I use the cetaphil bar and have had great luck with it. It seems to be cheaper than the liquid face soap.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
5 years, 3 months ago
I use the bar since its more convenient for me.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
5 years, 6 months ago
I use the bar. I used to work at a retail store and the liquid soap and lotion was a bit more pricey. I've had great results with the bar :)