BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar is gentle enough to use daily but effective at cleaning and soothing your skin. It's your skin's constant companion in the shower or in the tub.

• Specially designed for dry, sensitive skin; leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated

• Cleanses without irritation or dryness

• Moisturizes as it cleans to leave skin restored of its natural protective oils and emollients

• Rinses easily; free of soap and harsh, irritating detergents

• Powerful enough to clean effectively, but gentle enough for children

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl lsethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, PEG-20, Masking Fragrance, Petrolatum, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sucrose Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, May also contain Sodium Palm Kernelate

Usage: Apply to skin while bathing or washing. Rinse.

• I am looking for a face soap that is moisturizing I have...3 Answers
  • Which is worth buying, the soap or the cleanser?2 Answers
  • I have had dry skin for quite some time now and have a tr...3 Answers
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar
  • "I really like this soap. It smells really mild and it cleans my skin really well. I suggest that anyone with sensitive skin use it." in 294 reviews
  • "I've ised this soap for many and many of years and it has made my oily skin less oily and my acne has gotten so much better" in 39 reviews
  • "I have not used it consistently (as it is pricier than most other soaps/cleansers I've used), and my skin feels and shows the difference... Cetaphil takes great care of skin." in 14 reviews
  • "I use to have really bad acne and this was the product that my dermatologist recommended, from all the rest this was the best option for acne." in 4 reviews
Haylei P.
White Plains, NY
This bar is great for dry and/or acne prone skin. I wish I started using it earlier. I have been using it on my body and face for the past 3 weeks and have already seen such a difference. It suds well and doesn't dry out the skin or leave any residue. 4 stars because it is a very soft bar so it finishes faster than other bars I've used in the past and will leave a bit of a mess in whatever soap dish you store it in. Cover it if you choose to leave it in the shower so it isn't affected by the water or steam.
Kendra K.
I had broken out with acne very badly about a year ago, I literally tried everything you could think of for my skin.. I seen a dermatologist who reccomend this to me. I have been using it every since, while on and off accutane this has become my goto face wash. Makes you feel refreshed after washing, and it is a lot less expensive than many of the facial cleansers on the market, in which they all do the same thing... which is cleanse your face.
Lynne
High quality cleansing bar and it does just what it says on the box. Very gentle on sensitive skin and leaves a nice faint clean or rather refreshing subtle smell. I would recommend this product to those who are most sensitive to fragrances in bath soaps and bars, those who have skin issues such as myself, which includes dry skin and eczema. This bar makes you feel clean without the heavy use of dyes or smell and I think its a wonderful bar. This bar also lasts quite a while, which is a plus.
Lisa O.
Billings, MT
I have sensitive skin and the Cetaphil bar works well so well in fact that I am gifting it to family. I have not use bar soap in years and am happy that a friend of mine recommended this to me a few years back. It is affordable, effective and amazing for sensitive skin like mine. There is no scent and depending on what your are applying it with matters how sudsy it gets. I use a Japanese wash cloth and it works great.
Ling_LEWiNSKii C.
Tallahassee
I haven’t been using this soap for a long time, maybe only like 2 months and I’ve already noticed a difference. I get mine from the local CVS so it’s around 4$. Once I started using this soap I noticed my skin clearing up, dark spots leaving, and it leaves my skin smooth. The only thing I wish was different with this product is the smell. It doesn’t smell back but I would want to smell like roses and honey lol.
Jane V.
Castle Pines
I had an incident that required a visit to the ER & a plastic surgeon sewing my face up in November 2016. The surgeon gave me instructions about how to care for the wound & advised me to use Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar & not the liquid soap which I had already been using. I haven't looked back since. It is great for all skin types, even acne prone skin & does a much better job than some of the expensive cleansers I had been using. I now have a bar in every bathroom in my house & another in a travel soap case in my travel cosmetic bag. I even sent bars back to Europe when my mom was visiting.
I have seen reviews that state it's not good for your skin but that just isn't my experience. I can't see myself using anything else, at least not for now.
Smashley P.
This is the best soap I have ever used. It’s so so gentle and my boyfriend uses it as well, because he was having rashes and irritation with his body wash. It’s a bit pricey but I get it in 3 packs on Amazon or at Walmart to offset the cost a bit. It takes off my makeup better than my micellar water! I also feel refreshingly clean after using it, but not overly dried out. I highly recommend this.
Natalie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love cetaphil and all their products! I have very sensitive skin and have never had any issues with this brand. All the soaps and lotions are so gentle and leave your skin feeling soft and clean. I use the gentle cleansing bar everyday on my face and I would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a gentle cleanser!
Samantha B.
Chester, NH
When i wear makeup, i do need a second cleaner to use this, but it is very gentle and soft on my skin. It doesn’t dry me out or cause breakouts. I’ve used more expensive cleansers (upwards of $50) and this is really my favorite. It is cheap, easy to grab literally at any drugstore, walmart, target, etc and it works great.
Sloane M.
Coventry
I use this as my bar soap for my body in the shower every day. I've been using it for at least 10 years now and I love it. Keeps my skin soft and smelling good, is gentle and doesn't flare up my eczema, and lasts a long time. The bar size is really good and the value is especially great if you buy the value 2 pack.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you use the Cetaphil bar, liquid facial soap, or the lotion?
Ilena M.
Leominster, MA
Can the bar of soap be used all over your body? For example, private parts.
Larissa G.
It there another cleaning bar you would recommend beside this one?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this have a scent??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Did anyone else have any issues using cetaphil?

Walmart