Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar

Gentle enough to use daily but effective at cleaning and soothing your skin. It's your skin's constant companion in the shower or in the tub.

Does this work as well as the gentle skin cleanser in the pump bottle?
which is better to treat acne with oily skin type Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar o Cerave Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser ?
Does anyone know if this good for Ezxema?
Start your review of Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar!
Product Highlights
I really like this soap. It smells really mild and it cleans my skin really well. I suggest that anyone with sensitive skin use it.in reviews
I've ised this soap for many and many of years and it has made my oily skin less oily and my acne has gotten so much betterin reviews
I have not used it consistently (as it is pricier than most other soaps/cleansers I've used), and my skin feels and shows the difference... Cetaphil takes great care of skin.in reviews
I use to have really bad acne and this was the product that my dermatologist recommended, from all the rest this was the best option for acne.in reviews
Toronto, Ontario
It is a scented product unlike a lot of the cetaphil products, but the scent is very mild ,and it smells really pleasant.
Wilberforce, ON
I bought this planning to break the bar into smaller pieces for easy travel, which worked well, but this I found hard to completely wash off. I could rinse my face then wet my hands and make more suds.. Not my fave feeling.
Joliette
I had a rash recently and my local drugstore recommended me this soap bar to help my skin to heal. It helped a lot. No fragrance. It worked well on my sensitive skin. I recommend it if you have skin problems.
East Gwillimbury, ON
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar uploaded by Sofie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great cleansing bar! It is so gentle, and never caused any damage to my skin. It is also has a very pleasing scent to it. I find that it is very affordable and good quality for such a soap, and would recommend it to others.
Upper Brookside , NS
Have used this cleansing bar for quite some time. Used to use other soap bars but with, sometimes, sensitive skin this bar is perfect. Leaves no residue and leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed.
I use it because my doctor suggested me to use it for my very sensitive skin and it's perfect,I always use for when I shower and it makes my skin very smooth.
Barrie
Easy to use and feels good in skin leaves feeling refreshed and soft and fresh. Every day use twice a day
Trenton, ON
Like the body wash leaves my body feeling fresh and clean smells amazing doesn't completely help with my bad skin but its easing it over time slowly.
Surrey, BC
Cetaphil's products are all dermatologist approved. They clean the skin without stripping it of all its oils and offer great moisturization. Along with their other products, Cetaphil is also good for those with very sensitive skin and those who deal with ezcema.
toronto
Ladies this product is super amazing for washing in sensitive areas (vagina, anus, under breasts). It is not scented which can cause PH unbalance and helps you to feel fresh and clean every time you are in the shower.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 mois
Annette K. il y a 3 mois
I would say the one in the picture. I might even go out and buy it. I have combo skin and blackheads.
il y a 3 mois
Lois Dayle R. il y a 3 mois
Yes. 😊 it's hypoallergenic. It's safe.