BY CETAPHIL #15 in Bar Soap

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar is gentle enough to use daily but effective at cleaning and soothing your skin. It's your skin's constant companion in the shower or in the tub.

• Specially designed for dry, sensitive skin; leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated

• Cleanses without irritation or dryness

• Moisturizes as it cleans to leave skin restored of its natural protective oils and emollients

• Rinses easily; free of soap and harsh, irritating detergents

• Powerful enough to clean effectively, but gentle enough for children

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl lsethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, PEG-20, Masking Fragrance, Petrolatum, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sucrose Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, May also contain Sodium Palm Kernelate

Usage: Apply to skin while bathing or washing. Rinse.

• I am looking for a face soap that is moisturizing I have...2 Answers
  • Which is worth buying, the soap or the cleanser?2 Answers
  • I have had dry skin for quite some time now and have a tr...3 Answers
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar
  • "I really like this soap. It smells really mild and it cleans my skin really well. I suggest that anyone with sensitive skin use it." in 294 reviews
  • "I've ised this soap for many and many of years and it has made my oily skin less oily and my acne has gotten so much better" in 39 reviews
  • "I have not used it consistently (as it is pricier than most other soaps/cleansers I've used), and my skin feels and shows the difference... Cetaphil takes great care of skin." in 14 reviews
  • "I use to have really bad acne and this was the product that my dermatologist recommended, from all the rest this was the best option for acne." in 4 reviews
Jane V.
Castle Pines
I had an incident that required a visit to the ER & a plastic surgeon sewing my face up in November 2016. The surgeon gave me instructions about how to care for the wound & advised me to use Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar & not the liquid soap which I had already been using. I haven't looked back since. It is great for all skin types, even acne prone skin & does a much better job than some of the expensive cleansers I had been using. I now have a bar in every bathroom in my house & another in a travel soap case in my travel cosmetic bag. I even sent bars back to Europe when my mom was visiting.
I have seen reviews that state it's not good for your skin but that just isn't my experience. I can't see myself using anything else, at least not for now.
Haylei P.
White Plains, NY
This bar is great for dry and/or acne prone skin. I wish I started using it earlier. I have been using it on my body and face for the past 3 weeks and have already seen such a difference. It suds well and doesn't dry out the skin or leave any residue. 4 stars because it is a very soft bar so it finishes faster than other bars I've used in the past and will leave a bit of a mess in whatever soap dish you store it in. Cover it if you choose to leave it in the shower so it isn't affected by the water or steam.
Kendra K.
I had broken out with acne very badly about a year ago, I literally tried everything you could think of for my skin.. I seen a dermatologist who reccomend this to me. I have been using it every since, while on and off accutane this has become my goto face wash. Makes you feel refreshed after washing, and it is a lot less expensive than many of the facial cleansers on the market, in which they all do the same thing... which is cleanse your face.
Lisa O.
Billings, MT
I have sensitive skin and the Cetaphil bar works well so well in fact that I am gifting it to family. I have not use bar soap in years and am happy that a friend of mine recommended this to me a few years back. It is affordable, effective and amazing for sensitive skin like mine. There is no scent and depending on what your are applying it with matters how sudsy it gets. I use a Japanese wash cloth and it works great.
Ling_LEWiNSKii C.
Tallahassee
I haven’t been using this soap for a long time, maybe only like 2 months and I’ve already noticed a difference. I get mine from the local CVS so it’s around 4$. Once I started using this soap I noticed my skin clearing up, dark spots leaving, and it leaves my skin smooth. The only thing I wish was different with this product is the smell. It doesn’t smell back but I would want to smell like roses and honey lol.
Smashley P.
This is the best soap I have ever used. It’s so so gentle and my boyfriend uses it as well, because he was having rashes and irritation with his body wash. It’s a bit pricey but I get it in 3 packs on Amazon or at Walmart to offset the cost a bit. It takes off my makeup better than my micellar water! I also feel refreshingly clean after using it, but not overly dried out. I highly recommend this.
Natalie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love cetaphil and all their products! I have very sensitive skin and have never had any issues with this brand. All the soaps and lotions are so gentle and leave your skin feeling soft and clean. I use the gentle cleansing bar everyday on my face and I would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a gentle cleanser!
Stéphanie A.
Haslet, TX
I have super sensitive skin. For years the only facial cleaner I could use was and still is Cetaphil. I’ve never had acne. I rarely have zits. I’m menopausal from my hysterectomy and still don’t have to worry about my skin. Have used more expensive products and some are great. But I almost always go back to Cetaphil!!!
Cynthia D.
Bronx
I have extremely sensitive skin and I use graft every free everything. My usual soaps were not working and I starts to get skin psoriasis and this helped relive my itchiness in combination with my ointments. It moisturizes my skin and cleans me of all performed and fragrances I get on me from being around my partner.
Tierra W.
Houston , TX
Cetaphil deep cleansing bars are great for both my face and body. The bars leave my skin feeling soft and moistuized at the same time offering the cleaning power I need. I love that these bars are soap free because they clean great but don't strip away my skins natural oils and cause dryness. I have very gentle skin so these are my favorite cleanser and I love the bar form.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you use the Cetaphil bar, liquid facial soap, or the lotion?
Ilena M.
Leominster, MA
Can the bar of soap be used all over your body? For example, private parts.
Larissa G.
It there another cleaning bar you would recommend beside this one?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this have a scent??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Did anyone else have any issues using cetaphil?