BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar is gentle enough to use daily but effective at cleaning and soothing your skin. It's your skin's constant companion in the shower or in the tub.

• Specially designed for dry, sensitive skin; leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated

• Cleanses without irritation or dryness

• Moisturizes as it cleans to leave skin restored of its natural protective oils and emollients

• Rinses easily; free of soap and harsh, irritating detergents

• Powerful enough to clean effectively, but gentle enough for children

• Available sizes: single, 3-pack

• I am looking for a face soap that is moisturizing I have very dr...2 Answers
  • Which is worth buying, the soap or the cleanser?2 Answers
  • I have had dry skin for quite some time now and have a tried a lo...3 Answers
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar
  • "I've ised this soap for many and many of years and it has made my oily skin less oily and my acne has gotten so much better" in 39 reviews
  • "I have not used it consistently (as it is pricier than most other soaps/cleansers I've used), and my skin feels and shows the difference... Cetaphil takes great care of skin." in 14 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this is a go too many times cause its gentle on my skin and I don't break out and if anything it helps with my complexion cause its natural and gentle" in 10 reviews
  • "I use to have really bad acne and this was the product that my dermatologist recommended, from all the rest this was the best option for acne." in 4 reviews
Katelyn S.
Jacksonville, FL
Not gonna lie, I actually kind of love this stuff. For oily skinned ladies, this will make your skin soft and much less oily. I wouldn't say it actively works to get rid of acne, but it maintains your skin in a simple way. So, if you're having a good skin day and don't necessarily need something to help zits go away, just use this. Also, it doesn't break me out. I will tell you guys a little trick though. I've used this for my legs for when I shave and I absolutely love it. Makes shaving hurt a whole hell of a lot less and makes my skin soft after shaving which is something that's usually not possible for me.
Qūëëñ D.
Wasilla, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay at first I was really sacred of using this soap cause i have really sensitive skin and eczema,but then i tried it and believe you mebits the only thing i use currently. First it come nice packaged in a normal soap box then inside the soap is inside of another clear plastic package. This soap is my everything i cleans my pores and my face sssssoooooooo good without leaving that soapy oil feeling and it doesn't over dry tour skin. It leave it feelinf soft and supple. I would defiantly keep using this product and would highly recommend it
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Empecé a usarlo cuando mi dermatologa me lo recommendo cuando estaba en el proceso de mi tratamiento con el acne y mi cara no era tan grasosa, me parecio excelente porque las barras que usaba antes que este obviamente secaban por completo mi piel y el Cetaphil me mantenia la piel normal, en un punto medio aceptable, no estaba grasosa pero no me dejaba la cara seca sin poder siquiera mover las cejas.

Es un producto excelente y muy economico, si estas pasando por problemas de acne o recuperandote no es una mala opcion para usar.
Diana C.
I really liked this as it really cleanse my face very well. I never heard of it before until it was recommended by my lasik eye doctor. I needed to have cleaned my face with this antibacterial bar soap before my surgery so I bought it and gave it a try. It was non drying on my face and didn't have any scent at all. Very gentle on the skin. The only con for me was that it's a bar and I haven't used a bar soap in years! I try to keep it try at all times using the bar soap holder.
Amanda B.
Spring Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product daily to cleanse my face. I have very sensitive skin and this seems to be one of the only products that I can use on my face without my skin being irritated. I do not have acne prone skin, but I do have the occasional break out. It helps keep my skin feeling clean and keeps it clear. I purchased the 3-pack of this and it may be a bit on the more expensive side for drugstore, however one bar can last a long time.
Aarika J.
Garland, TX
Ok, y'all. After having a baby, my face went crazy with hormones/lack of sleep/general stress. My Peter Thomas Roth no longer was cutting it and it was super expensive for something I was no longer happy with. I randomly picked this up after hearing great things and holy heck it works. The scent is a bit strong, but it makes my face feel clean and cleared my chin acne in a few days. And it's dirty cheap! What's not to love.
Jennie O.
I use this gentle bar soap for cleaning my makeup sponges. I have very sensitive skin, so I can't just use any old soap and hope for the best. I have to make sure it's not going to leave behind anything that might irritate my skin. I wet the sponge thoroughly and then rub it on the bar of soap to work up a lather. Then i rub the soap into the sponge and rinse it out. Keep repeating until the sponge is clean!
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have being using the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for YEARS now; I decide to try the cleansing bar, because the cleanser has gotten very expensive. I been using the bar for about two month and so far no problem. It does a great job cleansing my face and does not dry out my skin. The price is great I got my bar for $3 and I still have about 80% of the bar left, so I know it is going last long time for me.
Michelle H.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Cetaphil is a brand that I have trusted for a long time. I grew up with this brand I have extremely gentle skin I use this as a face soap and I have relatively clear skin. I find that it's very hydrating and does not dry out my skin mainly because this is a beauty bar. and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin or anyone who is looking for a gentle cleanser!
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
After I found out I was allergic to a lot of the ingredients in other face soaps my doctor recommended I turn to Cetaphil. I was worried that my 33yr old skin would start to break out if I took the other more active acne-fightings ingredients it's used out out of the mix, but lo and behold my skin's never looked better. Cetaphil is soft and gentle and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you use the Cetaphil bar, liquid facial soap, or the lotion?
Ilena M.
Leominster, MA
Can the bar of soap be used all over your body? For example, private parts.
Larissa G.
It there another cleaning bar you would recommend beside this one?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this have a scent??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Did anyone else have any issues using cetaphil?