BY CETAPHIL #97 in Facial Cleansers

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar is gentle enough to use daily but effective at cleaning and soothing your skin. It's your skin's constant companion in the shower or in the tub.

• Specially designed for dry, sensitive skin; leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated

• Cleanses without irritation or dryness

• Moisturizes as it cleans to leave skin restored of its natural protective oils and emollients

• Rinses easily; free of soap and harsh, irritating detergents

• Powerful enough to clean effectively, but gentle enough for children

• Available sizes: single, 3-pack

• I am looking for a face soap that is moisturizing I have very dr...2 Answers
  • Which is worth buying, the soap or the cleanser?2 Answers
  • I have had dry skin for quite some time now and have a tried a lo...3 Answers
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar
  • "I've ised this soap for many and many of years and it has made my oily skin less oily and my acne has gotten so much better" in 39 reviews
  • "I have not used it consistently (as it is pricier than most other soaps/cleansers I've used), and my skin feels and shows the difference... Cetaphil takes great care of skin." in 14 reviews
  • "I use to have really bad acne and this was the product that my dermatologist recommended, from all the rest this was the best option for acne." in 4 reviews
Lisa O.
Billings, MT
I have sensitive skin and the Cetaphil bar works well so well in fact that I am gifting it to family. I have not use bar soap in years and am happy that a friend of mine recommended this to me a few years back. It is affordable, effective and amazing for sensitive skin like mine. There is no scent and depending on what your are applying it with matters how sudsy it gets. I use a Japanese wash cloth and it works great.
Smashley P.
This is the best soap I have ever used. It’s so so gentle and my boyfriend uses it as well, because he was having rashes and irritation with his body wash. It’s a bit pricey but I get it in 3 packs on Amazon or at Walmart to offset the cost a bit. It takes off my makeup better than my micellar water! I also feel refreshingly clean after using it, but not overly dried out. I highly recommend this.
Clare T.
Really nice soap. I used to have oily skin but now have super dry skin. I’m on acne medicine (doxycycline) and was told to get something non-comodogenic (not pore-filling) from my dermatologist and he recommended this brand to wash my face with. This soap was a lot cheaper than the liquid soap, so here I am.

It makes my face feel insanely smooth like a baby’s butt. I had to stop myself from touching it so much :P I haven’t broken out at all from this and it takes off makeup pretty well!! I’ll definitely buy again.
Kristen K.
Flanders, NJ
I️ have mixed feelings on this soap bar. I’ve suffered bad with uneven skin tones and acne my whole life. I’ve tried everything to help with my acne. My sister mentioned that she thought I was using too much product and to try something simple for awhile so I️ bought this. After a few weeks my face did start to clear up BUT I did start to develop cystic acne on my jaw line and neck while using this. Turns out, my sister had the exact same results after using this. Cystic acne hurts worse than any other acne I’ve ever had so for that reason I had to stop using it. After a week of not using the product, my neck and jaw line cleared up.
Carissa K.
Smock, PA
Cetaphil is hands down my favorite facial cleanser. It is unbelievably soft and nourishing to my skin. For years I looked for a facial cleanser that wouldn't make my hormonal acne even worse, and this is it. It is so extremely gentle and makes my skin feel iincredibly soft and smooth. I HIGHLY recommend!!
Jessica V.
Cetaphil is one of my favorite brands! They make the dreams - of person with sensitive skin - a reality! Their gentle cleansing soap is perfect for the shower. It doesn't upset my skin and make it itchy. Instead, it loves my skin and makes it feel healthy. Give it a try! You won't be sorry!
Zahra D.
This is my daily face cleanser. When I first used it it made my skin VERY dry so i have to moisturize right after. But after awhile, it stopped making my skin dry. what I like about it is that if I’m breaking out it dries my pimples so they disappear faster .
Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
My dermatologist recommended this to me after I was diagnosed with perioral dermatitis in November. I was a bit wary about using a bar cleanser but I really love it. My skin has been improving a lot and it is very gentle for sensitive skin.
Lexx M.
Berwyn, IL
Use everyday in the morning and at night. Very effective. I bought this at Walmart. It’s very gentle. And i would definitely buy again. One of my favorites. I recommend you try this! ❤️ my skin cleared up well with these products.
Kalista C.
Temple, TX
I always use this bar of soap to clean my face. I bought it from Walmart and it isn’t expensive at all. It’s very gentle and I have used it repeatedly. It’s great. I totally recommend this to anyone who has very sensitive skin.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you use the Cetaphil bar, liquid facial soap, or the lotion?
Ilena M.
Leominster, MA
Can the bar of soap be used all over your body? For example, private parts.
Larissa G.
It there another cleaning bar you would recommend beside this one?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this have a scent??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Did anyone else have any issues using cetaphil?