Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Cleansing Bars uploaded by Kaitlyn N.Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Cleansing Bars uploaded by Stacy S.

BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Cleansing Bars: Decreases bacteria on the skin*NEW_LINE* Non-comedogenic*NEW_LINE* Dermatologist recommended*NEW_LINE* Every age, every stage, every day*NEW_LINE* Value pack! see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Kaitlyn N.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is one of the best I have used. It is very gentle on skin and is even better than my favorite product CeraVe hydrating facial cleanser. I would definitely recommend buying this product despite the price because it is totally worth it. You can find it at any local drug store or just about any store.
Hailee P.
Grass Valley
I love love love this cleansing soap. If you have bad acne you need this in your life. It is a very gentle and smooth bar. I buy it at Walmart. I use it every day and buy it about twice a month or so.
Becca L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a small sample version of this bar. It is a nice simple cleansing bar. It feels pretty gentle and is probably good for sensitive skin. I use this once in the morning and night. The price seems approriate for what you are getting. probably
Elena C.
Bethpage, NY
I am a diabetic and have itchiness and dryness at times, which normally that is not my skin. I do have sensitive skin and cannot just use any soaps. This Cetaphil Antibacterial has help cleanse my skin without over drying and I feel the freshness. I especially like the way my feet and arms feel after use. No residue left behind also.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We make sure we have a few of these in stock for our bathroom.  We like taking it to travel since it's non liquid.  Gentle on skin.  Feels good on skin.  Use it on the face, hand and body.  It's safe to always have.  Recommend for everyone including those with sensitive and problematic skin.
Elyssa H.
Mesa, AZ
I like this product, but I love this product as a liquid.

I used this product regularly as a teenager. It always left my face feeling fresh and clean.

Pricey when you use a lot of it, and regularly as a teenager. But now that I'm a bit older I don't think of the price point being so bad anymore.
Hoboden P.
Las Vegas
I bought this product for his antibacterial properties and was not disappointed. I think it has a superior quality that gets down to cleansing and keeping body safe from bacteria, as well helping minimize conditions already existing. I bought it at WalMart.
Haley D.
Amarillo
Cetaphil is a great generic brand of soap. It's affordable, fragrance free, gentle & gets the job done well. It's great for people with dry skin or people who have more sensitive skin. It's been a repurchase for me for years. I would highly recommend!
Mallory S.
High Point, NC
I use this every day! Its simple, doesnt dry my skin but leaves it feeling so so clean. Removes makeup better than ANY wipe or makeup remover I've ever tried. Does exactly what you need from a facewash, i would never recommend anything else!
Courtney S.
I was recommended these cleansing bars for my skin by my esthetician. I feel like this product cleans my skin gently without stripping it, but I wish this formula came in a pump, and not only a bar. I feel like the bar is dirty some times.
Kayla V.
Rimouski , QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these really work to clear up acne?