BY CETAPHIL #68 in Bar Soap

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

This Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar is an effective alternative to soap that is designed to be mild on the skin. The non-soap cleansing bar is specially formulated to provide both gentle skin cleansing and antibacterial benefits for dry, sensitive skin. This Cetaphil antibacterial bar, 4.5 oz, 3-count, is dermatologist recommended and safe for use as both a facial cleanser and a body wash. The soap is also non-comedogenic, helps decrease dermis-level bacteria and deodorizes, leaving skin feeling fresh and clean. Cetaphil Gentle Antiback Bar 3 Pk

Warnings:

Warning Text: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Triclosan 0.3%... Purpose: Antibacterial. Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate, Peg-20, Sodium Chloride, Masking Fragrance, Sodium Isethionate, Petrolatum, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sucrose Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate. *May Also Contain Sodium Palm Kernelate.

Directions:

Instructions: Directions: Wet bar, lather and massage gently over entire body. Lather with a washcloth if desired. Rinse well after use and pat dry

Buy on Amazon
  • "Best gentle skin cleanser there is! My face is often oily and dry so this does wonders! It's also very budget friendly and can be bought at Walmart, target, drug stores, etc. always my go to! I recommend this to everyone! " in 27 reviews
  • "This is the only type of soap that has ever helped clear my acne! You can get it at Walmart, target, and places like that. It's a good price for what you're getting, I also recommend cetaphil face wash if you have acne you're wanting to clear up!" in 26 reviews
  • "I have used the  [product:cetaphil-antibacterial-gentle-cleansing-bar] for years now as the main staple in my skin care regimen. I've been told by dermatologists my whole life to use this, and they know what they're talking about. This product leaves my face feeling super clean without feeling like it's been stripped. It doesn't have any scent so it doesn't irritate my face or break it out. The very few times I've tried to test out different face washes, I immediately break out and come back to this every time. Take my advice and buy this if you're looking for the perfect product in skin care for fresh, clean skin!" in 9 reviews
  • "I love these bars! I have really sensitive acne prone skin with rosacea & this soap has really helped calm my skin down & control my breakouts. I use it every other day in moderation with another cleanser & my skin has never looked better!" in 7 reviews
  • "The perfect moisturizer for your face and body. Solves my dry skin problems and doesn’t feel oily. I’m able to use this morning and night." in 4 reviews
Alana F.
These are hands down my FAVORITE bars of soap! They leave you feeling fresh and clean with gentle care on your skin! I will buy these over and over again to have the most effective outcome for my money!
Vanessa C.
Kenyada H.
Akron , OH
I love love love this soap. I brought it by accident looking for a soap for a fresh piercing. But when I used it for my face it left my face feeling fresh. It also cleared up a small breakout I was experiencing at the time.
Britny P.
Dearborn, MI
This product helped me when I had folliculitis on my chest, it helped my breakout minimize and it is a bonus that you can use it on your face. This is perfect for all over body use.
Kaitlyn L.
Dallas, PA
Cetaphil has always been a great brand, I've tried multiple different products by them and this was by far my favorite. It cleared my skin right up and no matter what it kept my skin feeling soft and natural.
Veronica B.
Tacoma
This soap is the best for sensitive skin. Even so it is very expensive. If you have sensitive skin or dry skin this is for you. The product works the quality is great the price should be lowered just a bit.
Massiel C.
Bronx, NY
A.M. H.
I've been using the liquid pump bottle version of this once a day for about 4 years. It does really seem to help keep my skin clear. There's no smell. Doesn't leave my skin feeling tight.
Meghna P.
Atlanta, GA
This has been a miracle for my
Face! I have acne prone skin! My Dermatologist recommended this to me and it has help drastically! It's very good deal at target and Amazon!!!
Jasmine K.
I love this product with everything in me, from the smell to the way it makes my skin feels. It NEVER let me down! It’s slightly expensive but it’s all worth t and if you have sensitive skin this is definitely for you.
nazi K.
Montreal
Actually I never tried this bar is this bar is good?