Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Bar
While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our
This Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar is an effective alternative to soap that is designed to be mild on the skin. The non-soap cleansing bar is specially formulated to provide both gentle skin cleansing and antibacterial benefits for dry, sensitive skin. This Cetaphil antibacterial bar, 4.5 oz, 3-count, is dermatologist recommended and safe for use as both a facial cleanser and a body wash. The soap is also non-comedogenic, helps decrease dermis-level bacteria and deodorizes, leaving skin feeling fresh and clean. Cetaphil Gentle Antiback Bar 3 Pk
Warning Text: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Triclosan 0.3%... Purpose: Antibacterial. Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate, Peg-20, Sodium Chloride, Masking Fragrance, Sodium Isethionate, Petrolatum, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sucrose Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate. *May Also Contain Sodium Palm Kernelate.
Instructions: Directions: Wet bar, lather and massage gently over entire body. Lather with a washcloth if desired. Rinse well after use and pat dry
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Actually I never tried this bar is this bar is good? Be the first to answer!
- "Best gentle skin cleanser there is! My face is often oily and dry so this does wonders! It's also very budget friendly and can be bought at Walmart, target, drug stores, etc. always my go to! I recommend this to everyone! " in 27 reviews
- "This is the only type of soap that has ever helped clear my acne! You can get it at Walmart, target, and places like that. It's a good price for what you're getting, I also recommend cetaphil face wash if you have acne you're wanting to clear up!" in 26 reviews
- "I have used the [product:cetaphil-antibacterial-gentle-cleansing-bar] for years now as the main staple in my skin care regimen. I've been told by dermatologists my whole life to use this, and they know what they're talking about. This product leaves my face feeling super clean without feeling like it's been stripped. It doesn't have any scent so it doesn't irritate my face or break it out. The very few times I've tried to test out different face washes, I immediately break out and come back to this every time. Take my advice and buy this if you're looking for the perfect product in skin care for fresh, clean skin!" in 9 reviews
- "I love these bars! I have really sensitive acne prone skin with rosacea & this soap has really helped calm my skin down & control my breakouts. I use it every other day in moderation with another cleanser & my skin has never looked better!" in 7 reviews
- "The perfect moisturizer for your face and body. Solves my dry skin problems and doesn’t feel oily. I’m able to use this morning and night." in 4 reviews